Little Gems From the Wiki Episode 2: The Saga Continues

Back on topic...
c79d4ad378.png

The weapon from the Ty series is called the "Flamerang," actually... and in case you were wondering, it doesn't look like the Flamarang apart from being orange.

4f220fbba1.png

• Just... just stop trying.
  • Captain Obvious strikes again, it would seem.
3e40a3837b.png

Well, what do you know? Captain Obvious is on a roll today.

32e8f45579.png

6c7.gif

I think I've had enough of the wiki for one day.

Thanks to an inane comment on another thread, today I went searching for Pinky (the Slime). (Not being aware of its spelling.)
Party Girl.png

I am more familiar with MLP: FiM than I am with Terraria. And I don't understand how someone can confuse Pinkie Pie with the Party Girl so badly that they need a redirect for it. For starters: You're on the Terraria Wiki, not an MLP: FiM Wiki!

So I went searching for other members of the main six. Turns out Rarity also has a page:
Search.png

Which is outrageous, because everyone knows that Princess Luna is best pony.

I feel like I'm crying inside now. What the hell gives people the idea to make these comparison, anyway? 'They're both round and appear to spin so obviously souls are based off of Beyblade' is not first thing that goes through my mind when I look at them!
Yeah. They're clearly based off Tazos.

Last edited:
3e40a3837b.png

Well, what do you know? Captain Obvious is on a roll today.
I actually changed that. It previously said it was a reference to candy corn. I know it stupid to let that on the page, but I don't think I have authority on what has to be on the wiki, and maybe many people don't have a clue about what candy corn is.

I actually changed that. It previously said it was a reference to candy corn. I know it stupid to let that on the page, but I don't think I have authority on what has to be on the wiki, and maybe many people don't have a clue about what candy corn is.
I thought it was obvious. It's candy that looks like (?) corn.

Back
Top Bottom