Xbox One Buying Statue's

ArticReaper

Official Terrarian
So I'm looking at building a Frost Moon farm and I'm short 3 statues.

Shark, Crab and Piranha.

These are all I need Am willing to trade/buy them for Platinum.

I am available from 5pm AEST Till 4am AEST

Will check here for a reply every Hour or so. Thank you.

I have some statues, also shark is bugged or something and doesn't spawn in or something like that.. So I doubt you'l find one untill the next update.

I have piranha and maybe crab.

I have some statues, also shark is bugged or something and doesn't spawn in or something like that.. So I doubt you'l find one untill the next update.

I have piranha and maybe crab.

It is? Well bugger. Well if you are willing to sell or trade the Piranha and crab one. What would you like for them?

If possible 200-500 ore/a stack of ichor, Il also add 10 plat with the statues or 25 plat for the higher amount/ichor with the statues.

If possible 200-500 ore/a stack of ichor, Il also add 10 plat with the statues or 25 plat for the higher amount/ichor with the statues.

Alright. I will get the Ichor stuff for ya. Since It would take a lot longer to get 200-500 Titanium.

I got 3 stacks of Ichor for you. My GT is ArticReaper. Just message me on there when ya on so can do the trade.

Back
Top Bottom