Console Dual Threat: Terraria is Coming to Wii U and 3DS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hopefully it won't be just a "new" 3DS thing like Xenoblade and Binding of Isaac. I can see compatibility with the circle pad pro for an alternate control scheme happening though.

This is amazing news! :)
I'm guessing that the 3D effect would have something to do with more depth in the backgrounds.
Definitely leaning towards the Wii U version (even though I have Wii U and 3DS).
Can't wait to see how this turns out! :joy:

Well for some reason my old 3ds only plays one game these days but hopefully I'll get it fixed by the time this is released. Looking forward to building with a stylus hopefully.

Well for some reason my old 3ds only plays one game these days but hopefully I'll get it fixed by the time this is released. Looking forward to building with a stylus hopefully.
3DS games are compatible with the new 3DS, matter of fact, they are basically the same except for game feature support.

3DS games are compatible with the new 3DS, matter of fact, they are basically the same except for game feature support.
Ah right well that's good. I'd prefer to keep all my gameplay data on one system but needs must I suppose. Cheers for the info.

Please tell me it comes with a Miiverse community! I wanna post Terraria screenshots on Miiverse! Also, I'm curious about 3DS's controls...

If the 3DS version is on par with the PS Vita's power then I can say it's reasonable but if not then It's pointless. all the dynamic lighting, enemy spawn count and effects will cause the game to be lag heavy on 3DS as even the Vita version gets laggy when too much is built.

Def will be getting the 3ds Copy. Will make it I own Terraria on Pc, 360, Mobile, Xbox One and 3ds. Can not wait :D Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom