Console Dual Threat: Terraria is Coming to Wii U and 3DS

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a great idea. I'm definitely going to buy this for my 3DS (or maybe Wii U) for Terraria on the go.

Just go to your profile and click on your avatar :) If you have further questions about the forums please consult the User Guide [Link in my sig] or start a conversation with one of us moderators :) (technically your post is off topic for this thread :p try to avoid doing that in the future please ;) )

I don't think 3DS could handle Terraria in 3D XD
Very true xD nintendo is not known for power in their machines..
Shouldn't it be for Project Nintendo X too, or do they not want you to tell us like Dragon Hunter XI
It is the Nintendo NX actually.
I assume that it might possibly come down along the line as time flows by but probs not even planned or thought of just yet.
AND!!! It is Dragon QUEST XI thank you very much xD ^_^
EDIT: Im a semi big (self proclaimed xD) follower of the Dragon Quest series :eek: I love it

ALSO!!! What do you guys thinks this means for Terraria Other World?
There is a Rumor that the Nintendo NX will run the UnReal Engine soo...
That would bring epic visuals to Terraria Other World NX Edition If that does come.
Thoughts and feelings about Terraia Other World's Standpoint now?
EDIT: Just assuming that Terraria Other World would be put on the NX due to Power of machines, compatibility, and the time the NX is coming out related to the standpoint in time Terraria Otherworld will be released.

Last edited:
I doubt it's going to replace Kid Icarus Uprising as my favourite 3DS game, But I do plan on getting both. Interested as to how Multiplayer would work, If the feature were to be reimplemented.

Something I just thought, Please consider this when programming the split-screen features between the Game Pad and the tv (Wii U version).

Can you guys please make sure there's an option to use the gamepad as a display, But not the actual controller. (Wii Mote/Pro Controller operates the controls, Game pad only displays the game) I can't tell you how many Wii U games have had this major flaw where you're stuck using the Gamepad as a controller, If you can't access a television screen. The gamepad itself is rather chunky, And I've never gotten used to holding it while operating the buttons.

This is very awesome news. I'm sure people have already speculated on what the 2nd screen will be used for. I've seen some people say they want an inventory screen. I vote for a minimap!
I would totally re-play Terraria in 3d.

This is very awesome news. I'm sure people have already speculated on what the 2nd screen will be used for. I've seen some people say they want an inventory screen. I vote for a minimap!
I would totally re-play Terraria in 3d.
So far it sounds like the 2nd screen will be doing more than one thing, and you can switch functions whenever you want.

This could make a fine edition to my small 3DS Library. Portable Terraria on a handheld would be awesome. Also to take advantage of the New 3DS features.

Will terraria for the 3ds have that the bottom screen might have you can have your inventory screen up? it would be cool to be able to swap items out in a breeze while fighting monsters or mining/building

the new 3DS is much more powerfull so if you have that, thats great
*Looks down at 3DS I've had since early 2013 with huge scratches and a messed up 3D feature*
[DOUBLEPOST=1438316773,1438316468][/DOUBLEPOST]
I doubt it's going to replace Kid Icarus Uprising as my favourite 3DS game, But I do plan on getting both. Interested as to how Multiplayer would work, If the feature were to be reimplemented.
A fellow kid Icarus fan?... Are you real?... *Pops out copy and plays CH.14 on 9.0 only to be one shot killed by phosphora* Ahh... Good times... Some achievements were impossiblr

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom