NPCs & Enemies Sclerepugnant - Crimson themed Spazmatism for Crimson Worlds!

Is this a Good Suggestion?

• Total voters
I do support this, but Sclerepugnants Phase 2 requires a bit overwork.

Maybe a more Electrified theme? Fleshy Robot doesnt make much sense next to a LazerBot.

Addin to mah Sapport Bannahs

Last edited:
I do support this, but Sclerepugnants Phase 2 requires a bit overwork.

Maybe a more Electrified theme? Fleshy Robot doesnt make much sense next to a LazerBot.
Adding your Fight Tactic to the thread.
Most of Crimson's enemies are considered Flesh. So, that's what I'm all about.

Adding your Fight Tactic to the thread.
Most of Crimson's enemies are considered Flesh. So, that's what I'm all about.
^ You dont see one of those abomination- spiders who haunt my dreams with a AAA battery taped to his face in the crimson :)

^ You dont see one of those abomination- spiders who haunt my dreams with a AAA battery taped to his face in the crimson :)
And I don't believe the Crimera AKA Eater of Souls forgot to wear his skin needs to plug itself in every 10-15 minutes.

And I don't believe the Crimera AKA Eater of Souls forgot to wear his skin needs to plug itself in every 10-15 minutes.
Chimera - "Lol, im not even a Chimera, im just an eater of souls painted red like a child's art project"

But yeah, I do support, but you dont see Blood Zombie Cyborgs, so Robofleshy's sprite doesnt make sense...

Spazzy doesnt have a corrupt feel to him, he has a "Roboticized EoC" feel.
So shouldnt Sclerepugnant have a mechanic feel to her(?) as well?

So shouldnt Sclerepugnant have a mechanic feel to her(?) as well?
Now that you're saying it. Maybe we could do something about that. Okay, the trophies are mechanical, Spaz and Reti are mostly mechanical, what should Sclerepugnant (Sclere) have instead? Artificial tissue? How would that be made?

Now that you're saying it. Maybe we could do something about that. Okay, the trophies are mechanical, Spaz and Reti are mostly mechanical, what should Sclerepugnant (Sclere) have instead? Artificial tissue? How would that be made?
Spazzy is fully mechanical, those are metal spik- Oh you mean the back flesh?

Maybe instead, the Crimson has been known to be fleshy... As a joke to an open flesh wound, maybe Phase 2 could show loose and torn wires, and cause it to act erratic.

Maybe instead, the Crimson has been known to be fleshy... As a joke to an open flesh wound, maybe Phase 2 could show loose and torn wires, and cause it to act erratic.
Still not sure, I mean the eye is fleshy, (at the back) and crimson is about scary things and flesh and tissues and and and... I guess I could ask my friend to rework this, though he would not agree. Artifical mechanical tissue could work, but I am not sure. I might have to discuss this further :p

With some adjusting of mechanics and stuff, a lot of this would be great to implement in the game. Although I do agree that the sprite does look a bit off..
Maybe in the second form it could have a broken pipe shooting ichor or something? idk

With some adjusting of mechanics and stuff, a lot of this would be great to implement in the game. Although I do agree that the sprite does look a bit off..
Maybe in the second form it could have a broken pipe shooting ichor or something? idk
@Fruitbat had made something like this in the early version of the idea. I'm still thinking about the bosses sprites.

Okay, i'm the one behind those fleshy boss sprites, and i must say, that first version of sprites (made by some other forum member) looked too bad to me, so, i've made a somewhat-better version, that looked more crimson-themed. Though, i've completely forgot that it's actually a robotic eye, and now i don't have any idea how mechanical sclerepugnant should look like. If anyone provides better sprites, i think FireChaos should use them instead, because i think that my sprites are good enough, and i can't just make them "more mechanical".

Back
Top Bottom