• Hilarious

• Creepy

• Hilarious and creepy

• Boring

• Ok sorta

Results are only viewable after voting.

Anth7150

Spazmatism
I was just summoning turkor the ungrateful until this happened. He's staring at us...but his body is just purpleness (with an ice biome chest right where the purpleness is). Feel free to seriously lol.

Attachments

• 1446376922046.jpg
    1446376922046.jpg
    813.5 KB · Views: 2,877
I used to play it but then i got tired of the damn controls. Cant get used to them. Never.
It's just that im on mobile so we can't play :( but on the other hand, it seems the snow biome chest is cursed...shall I dare open it or not, guys? (Btw I've still got to get the keymold)

It's just that im on mobile so we can't play :( but on the other hand, it seems the snow biome chest is cursed...shall I dare open it or not, guys? (Btw I've still got to get the keymold)

This was just a warning. Turkor the ungrateful is nothing compared to True Turkor the ungrateful which is trapped in the almighty frozen chest of the dungeon. Never forget: Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Turkor D'ungeon wgah'nagl fhtagn.

The frozen biome chest was never meant to be opened...someday, someone will come along with the snow biome key and unleash the horrors within...and he worst of all curses willmrise...his name? True turkor the truley ungrateful!

(Background music for this intense lore)

The dungeon has some great secrets, but this is the greatest. Red never wanted this to be. It is an unknown phenomen which still has great mystery surrounding it. It is said that there is a special copy of Terraria. It contains True turkor the ungrateful. It is capable of thinking on its own. It is nowhere in the games code. Nobody knows where the copy is. Someone must have it. We dont know who. But it gets worse.

The entities in Terraria are sentient and know that they are bound to suffer forever. We know this because the npcs sometimes say pleas like "There is no end" "Please end the pain". This may be caused by True Turkor the ungrateful. What you saw there was another plea by them to find Turkor. They know.

The npcs themselves want to take action. You remember these cultists?. They are desperately trying to revert time back to the time when terraria didnt exist so the suffering would stop. Deep inside they know that it will fail and they are bound to a horrible life...

Turkor continues to scare us all. It possesses truly dark powers. It is sad really. Before you kill a mob, Think how much the suffer. Consider letting cultists do their thing.

Maybe its better if terraria never existed.

(Background music for this intense lore)

The dungeon has some great secrets, but this is the greatest. Red never wanted this to be. It is an unknown phenomen which still has great mystery surrounding it. It is said that there is a special copy of Terraria. It contains True turkor the ungrateful. It is capable of thinking on its own. It is nowhere in the games code. Nobody knows where the copy is. Someone must have it. We dont know who. But it gets worse.

The entities in Terraria are sentient and know that they are bound to suffer forever. We know this because the npcs sometimes say pleas like "There is no end" "Please end the pain". This may be caused by True Turkor the ungrateful. What you saw there was another plea by them to find Turkor. They know.

The npcs themselves want to take action. You remember these cultists?. They are desperately trying to revert time back to the time when terraria didnt exist so the suffering would stop. Deep inside they know that it will fail and they are bound to a horrible life...

Turkor continues to scare us all. It possesses truly dark powers. It is sad really. Before you kill a mob, Think how much the suffer. Consider letting cultists do their thing.

Maybe its better if terraria never existed.
But,only one can save them all...Lets hope he is not defeated,or all shall surely perish...

I have some bad news guys :( do you know hero from YouTube? If so, then he's opened the chest...he gotten the mythical rod but its not that useful...(this actually happens) "a horrible chill goes down my spine"
[DOUBLEPOST=1438456027,1438455804][/DOUBLEPOST]WilliamD and jaml96, we need to work together to destroy this evil. If we do not succeed, then true turkor has won, it shall be the end of the world...so what do you guys say? Want to work together against "him", jaml96 and williamD?

Back
Top Bottom