tModLoader Elemental Boots

Hey, long time no see! I'm here just to ask if you're eventually going to update this for TModLoader, because living without your additions so far has been.... eh... bad haha. Not trying to push a release, just wanting to know if you'll eventually update.

Hey, long time no see! I'm here just to ask if you're eventually going to update this for TModLoader, because living without your additions so far has been.... eh... bad haha. Not trying to push a release, just wanting to know if you'll eventually update.
Quality of life a tmodloader mod look it up its identical to elemental boots also @LolHens please work on quality of life instead of this please purdy please

Quality of life a tmodloader mod look it up its identical to elemental boots also @LolHens please work on quality of life instead of this please purdy please

It's not the same mod, and not the same dev. His mod is this one, that mod is another one. What he has to do is port this mod over, not work on someone else's mod, really. And honestly, he might add items that do the same things, but these two mods are still different mods that in the end add different content. I would not be opposed if LolHens decides to work on that other mod, but I would much prefer him to keep updating his and not work on another one, not only because the sprites are better, but because he has his own stuff already.

It's not the same mod, and not the same dev. His mod is this one, that mod is another one. What he has to do is port this mod over, not work on someone else's mod, really. And honestly, he might add items that do the same things, but these two mods are still different mods that in the end add different content. I would not be opposed if LolHens decides to work on that other mod, but I would much prefer him to keep updating his and not work on another one, not only because the sprites are better, but because he has his own stuff already.
Idk I'd prefer him to dump his stuff and do a 1.3 tmodloader version of elemental boots but maybe you're right idk

Sorry for no answers. I've been a little bit busy lately.
I will probably use Prism and not tModLoader to port this mod but first I will wait a bit until it is stable enough and has all the features I need for this mod.
Then I will do my best on updating this mod to 1.3.
After that I will add new stuff again or change stuff.

So I was thinking a bit about flower boots.
Flower boots+Lava waders=Earth Boots
Earth boots+frostspark boots= elemental boots.

Not that anyone ever needs the flower boots, but it is a pair of boots after all.
Good luck porting it :)

So I was thinking a bit about flower boots.
Flower boots+Lava waders=Earth Boots
Earth boots+frostspark boots= elemental boots.

Not that anyone ever needs the flower boots, but it is a pair of boots after all.
Good luck porting it :)
But now t makes the Elemental Boots harder to obtain... :(

I will probably use Prism and not tModLoader to port this mod but first I will wait a bit until it is stable enough and has all the features I need for this mod.

Sorry for late reply, was busy with College and stuff, :/

Prism? Never heard of that one (nor found anything about it actually), but glad to know this (my favorite mod) is not dead. As long as this is compatible with other mods in the future, I'll be a happy kitty.

Please try to use tmodloader. There have much mods but prism, i not see any mod to there

Back
Top Bottom