Weapons & Equip Lunar Drop/Tier Ideas - Laser Glaive, Black Hole Gun, and Meteorfury

SzGamer227

Spazmatism
Just a few Lunar-tiered weapons I came up with.

Many, many thanks to Brutallama for the absolutely amazing sprites. Please, go like his post! :passionate:

Laser Glaive.png

Laser Glaive
Boomerang.
* Penetrates and ricochets between enemies that are close to each other.
-- After hitting an enemy, it will bounce off and home after another enemy within 15ft (7.5 blocks) away.
-- Hits 5 enemies before returning unless there are no more targets within reach.
Base Damage: ~105
Knockback: 7 (Extremely Strong)
Velocity: 12 (Same as the Possessed Hatchet)
This is a reference to the game "Risk of Rain."

Here's a Lunar magic weapon that would deviate from the current "high fire rate" nature of endgame Magic:

index.php

Black Hole Gun
'Wash away the rain.'
* Operates like the Inferno Fork.
-- Projectiles explode into a void of shadow which sucks enemies in.
-- Knockback counts against enemies in the opposite direction it normally would.
Base Damage: ~90
Knockback: 10 (Insane)
Mana Cost: 15
Use Time: 26 (2.3 uses/second) (Average)
Velocity: 10 (25% faster than the Fork)
Black Hole Gun.png

Now for a sword that would act like a super-powerful Starfury upgrade. Because, really; it would be awesome.

Meteorfury.png

Meteorfury
Causes meteors to fall from the sky.
* Drops a large meteor at the cursor when recharged, dealing 125% original damage over an area.
-- Each meteor explodes into 1-3 smaller bits (like Stynger shrapnel), which deal 80% original damage.
-- Leaves burning flames (like Molotov Cocktails) at the impact site, which constantly deals 60% original damage to enemies in contact.
Base Damage: ~90
Knockback: 7 (Extremely Strong)
Use Time: 17 (2.5 uses/second)
Recharge: 59 (same as Starfury)

This was part of another thread of mine, but since it applies to this topic, I'll include it here.

Railgun.png

Railgun
Hitscan technology enhances ammo used.
'Bullet-firing technology at its peak.'

Uses bullets for ammo.
* Fires hitscan projectiles with extra abilities. (See thread for details.)
Damage: 275
Crit Chance: +15%
Use Time: 43 (1.4 uses/second)

Feedback is never not appreciated. :)

Last edited:
actually this could be cool if there is a lunar-themed event I would get these along with the S.D.M.G. and other items

Puny meteorfury can never stand to the stormfury! syke, yours is stronger :(. Anyways, great suggestion! I support :)

FYI, glaives are not even close to boomerangs. Glaives are basically a cross between a sword and a spear. Nitpicking aside, I like this suggestion. I want a meteorfury so badly!

FYI, glaives are not even close to boomerangs. Glaives are basically a cross between a sword and a spear.
1) It's a common misconception that is held by pop fantasy culture, and Terraria loves misconceptions.
2) It's a reference to Risk of Rain, so I had to keep the name anyways.

The Laser Glaive might be a problem for the devs, but its from my favorite game (Other than terraria) so I hope it gets added

My favorite pre-HM sword: starfury. My favorite pre-HM overall weapon: thorn chakram. That laser glaive and meteorfury... Me must have.

The black hole gun seems cool too

Back
Top Bottom