Console Dual Threat: Terraria is Coming to Wii U and 3DS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well - I know this was leaked all over the place, and then there were rumors about a "cancellation" that people were spreading...it is great to see this once and for all confirmed and with an official release timing. :cool:

This is exciting stuff - I always love seeing the Terraria universe expand...and that dual screen man...
nooo they where nvr cancelling it or a dev wouldn't have said 1.3.1 was coming out these rumors are false

nooo they where nvr cancelling it or a dev wouldn't have said 1.3.1 was coming out these rumors are false

I wasn't referring to 1.3.1 - and obviously they were false across the board. ;) That was my point.

Nintendo should have kicked the door in to Re-Logic and demanded this game be ported years ago. The touchscreen functionaltiy was made for a game like Terraria. Not to mention that Red is a hardcore Mario fan to boot. Being a child of the mid eighties and growing up with a Nintendo controller in my hands I can relate. I digress. Nintendo should have been begging for this game when it hit Steam in 2011 but their 3rd party outreach is horribly pitiful. Better late than never I guess. It will be cool to see how they use the touchscreen though. Hopefully, it isnt phoned in and actually is a game changer when finished. Time will tell...

I really hope they can find a way to add in a form of online multiplayer on the 3ds with your friends registered on the system. The 3ds version of Terraria really excited me because it would have been the way me and my buddies could finally connect and play with a friend of ours who literally only has a 3ds. Being in the same place to play together is not possible for us as we have all kinda gone our separate ways in life and have some hefty distance between us all, and the 3ds is the only system we have in common.

I really hope they can find a way to add in a form of online multiplayer on the 3ds with your friends registered on the system. The 3ds version of Terraria really excited me because it would have been the way me and my buddies could finally connect and play with a friend of ours who literally only has a 3ds. Being in the same place to play together is not possible for us as we have all kinda gone our separate ways in life and have some hefty distance between us all, and the 3ds is the only system we have in common.

In case. Just for you, I hope they do. I feel bad for you it must be bad to be separated from a good friend. I hope you have a good time if they do add some kind of feature like that.

Well, I guess it's time for me to share my reaction. But be warned - it isn't really that much of an exciting one.

YES YES YES I'M SO HAPPY YES YES FINALLY YES I CAN INTRODUCE ALL MY NINTENDO-ONLY FRIENDS TO TERRARIA YES YES YES KILL EVERYTHING IN 3D YES YES YES

Kill everything? Uhhhh......
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
But seriously, what kind of Terraria player WOULDN'T kill everything in sight? How would you progress in the game?

EDIT: I am actually curious about how much it'll cost - I got $45 recently and am wondering if I should save it until this comes out. :p

Also, will it be coming out on the Nintendo eShop for digital purchase as well or will it be a retail only game? please say it'll come out on nintendo eshop PLEASE SAY IT

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom