• Add Ice blue solution!

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Add Yellow solution!

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Add Other snow biome solutions!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Add all of them!

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Change it so it can spread to all biomes!

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Too many choices!

Votes: 3 30.0%

• Total voters

John Egbert

Skeletron Prime
Now I literally just got the clentaminator, and got an Idea for it, why not have a Snow and Desert solutions?

I present to you,

Ice Blue solution
Sold by the Steampunker when she lives in the Snow biome
Spreads the Snow biome

Yellow solution
Sold by the Steampunker when she lives in the Desert biom
Spreads the Desert biome

Also,
Icy Cyan solution
Made from 1x Ice Blue solution and 1x Cyan solution @A Imbuing station
Spreads the Hallowed Snow Biome

Icy Red solution
Made from 1x Ice Blue solution and 1x Red solution @A Imbuing station
Spreads the Crimsoned Snow Biome

Icy Purple solution
Made from 1x Ice Blue solution and 1x Purple solution @A Imbuing station
Spreads the Corrupted Snow Biome

However, the Ice Blue/Yellow/Others solution can only be used on the Snow/Desert biome

Last edited:
How would it spread? By changing the blocks into sand/ice? No other solution has this mechanic and I imagine it will be difficult to program so sorry but no support.

How would it spread? By changing the blocks into sand/ice? No other solution has this mechanic and I imagine it will be difficult to program so sorry but no support.
That wasn't even what bothered ME, I twitched at the "spreading Corrupted/Crimson/Hallowed/Meowphuryted snow biomes" part

Dark blue solution already turns dirt into mud, doesn't it? And don't the other non-green solutions turn mud into dirt?

I would really like this! I have a very old world on console, the first world i ever built on and actually accomplished things on.
it is so old it does not have a Snow/Ice biome.
I would really like to convert some chunk into a Snow biome to bring more life into that world.

Every biome should have a solution for spreading it or converting it.

Purity, Jungle, Desert, Snow, Crimson, Hallow, Corruption.

I'd even like a Hellfire Solution that can convert things to Underworld. To completely overtake the whole world with Underworld, Water becomes Lava, dirt and mud becomes ash, stone becomes obsidian brick, etc.

Do not deliberately misquote people with the intent to distort their original post.
I don't understand- could you explain what you're trying to tell me, you horrible idiot who doesn't make people sound incredibly hostile and is also incredibly handsome and cool?
Those solutions only transform the top layers of the grass into another block if necessary or even possible
[DOUBLEPOST=1438708342,1438708160][/DOUBLEPOST]çàç-gyuhijp;^èçèèèèèèèèèèç
ààçççç=

à
àààààààààààààà
;p^è
^p;7y6uh678uiuyuyuyuyuyuyuyuyuyuyuyuyuyuyuyuyuyuyuyuyuyuyuuuuuuuuuuu

that was me cleaning out my keys
[DOUBLEPOST=1438708445][/DOUBLEPOST]goddamn it, freezies suck.

I guess you could say... I TURNED ON STICKY KEYS. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

Who said these couldn't or wouldn't?
Green and Dark Blue Solutions cannot convert dirt to mud or vice versa. They also cannot convert dirt/stone to sand/sandstone or snow/ice. Green Solution, if sprayed on mud, will create Jungle. Dark Blue solution, if sprayed on mud, will create Mushroom.
Red/Purple/Cyan solutions might turn mud into dirt; I have not tested this before so cannot say for certain.
Edit: If this is the case (solution changes mud to dirt), it would only be because Corrupt and Crimson grass also first change mud to dirt before spreading over them.

Green Solution simply removes spreading biomes, i.e. purifies the blocks. It will change Crim/Ebon/Pearl sand to normal sand (same with stone and sandstone), Red/Purple/Pink ice to normal ice and Corrupt/Crimson/Hallow grass to normal grass.

Ice Blue solution
Sold by the Steampunker when she lives in the Snow biome
Spreads the Snow biome
Yellow solution
Sold by the Steampunker when she lives in the Desert biom
Spreads the Desert biome
For Ice Blue, it could probably work by changing dirt to snow and stone to ice. For Yellow, dirt to hardened sand (remember sand is affected by gravity) and stone to sandstone. But then you'd need a solution to change them back to dirt and stone, to balance things out. And probably a solution to change dirt to mud to restore Jungle.
Such solutions could be very useful to world builders and would increase the usefulness of the Clentaminator. I'd prefer no restrictions on how it is used though. Extra solutions for types of ice is redundant; you can spray Red/Purple/Cyan solution over your new ice biome to transform it.

Back
Top Bottom