Wavebank Lollipop's Wavebanks

Usually tracks from the internet are usually ended at some point, as in-game, they are looped perfectly but when uploading as video, you have to find a good point to end it.
The rain SFX is the regular terraria one, I think, if it sounds any different it's either the Db ( Gain ) increase I put on all of the wavebanks, or it's actually a different one, oh well, it does the job.
Either way, thanks for everything. Hope you will have a surge of noticement from many people and those people leave happy, like I have.
MsJ8oO4.png
Now, believe it or not, I've actually anticipated a response like this.
Call me strange, but I've been having thoughts on being the guy who does the wavebanks, as we both know, of all the people here, I make the most.
But does making wavebanks really get you the same amount of exposure as other activities? Will I really get that " Surge of noticement from many people "?
I'm going to share my thoughts here, and overall, what I think as being the wavebank maker is like, you don't have to read any of this, as this is just my ramblings, personal feelings and such are wrote inside, so be warned.
You don't have to agree with what I say, this is something I was thinking about, that's all, it's never meant to be agreed or disagreed on in the first place.
Okay, here we go...
Making wavebanks, as I've stated many times before, is really easy, it's just a simple chart of what do you, it's nigh-impossible to get strange results apart from the usual noodle incident or two.
But saying that, I kind of realize just how meaningless a request thread is with these types of things, let's touch on other subjects, things that get you high on the fame train much, much faster than what I do.
Art, you already know, this type of thing, if your good at it for the very least, it will net you so much attention it's unbelievable, I won't name, but a certain member on the forums who seems like a regular was reliability new, but quickly he or she shared their art, and not too long after, they accumulated such a large amount of following it was insane.
A stupid and foolish thought I had back then, I was envious. This person has just joined and already so many people like them, why? I've been on here for longer and while I didn't do what they do, I never got any sort of attention! I deserve something too!
I've had that thought for long, and that's how my envy grew too large, much to my distaste, I was envious that something so petty, as Art can make you so famous in such a little time frame, it was silly of me.
That's when I became too bitter, I kind of swallowed any type of decency I had and became bitter, thinking about it, this is why how I am right now.
Of course, I don't have these thoughts anymore, but in short, being an artist can get you really fast up, and I consider it one of the highest ranking activities you can do on a forums, and being too quick to judge can plummet you really hard.
Pixel Art and Writing are things that I'm rather neutral about, I feel like they share a good spot with each other, unlike normal or digital or whatever Art, and if done right, can really reel you in, and I don't mind that, I also saw that in regular art, these things do take time, I have no reason to be so grumpy about it.
Mods and Maps fill in a niche of their own that, while not as top-hatting as others, doing mods maps very well can really boost you up in fame, and like a few famous modders, become a part of something big, and being a great map maker just makes you very renowned for your craft.
I appreciate these activities, just like others, it needs work, but for modding, as it's all technical know-how, a little persistence can get you pretty far.
Then there's Wavebanks.
Wavebanks are so simple that honestly, their just a flowchart, you either get results or you try from wherever point you messed up at, you'll get results eventually.
You can't really fail at making a wavebank, you just make a small mistake somewhere that's easily fixed, you have all the steps written for you, no different results will come out, not like having your own style of Writing, Drawing normal art or pixel art, or having a creative mod or special map.
The only downside for Wavebanks is that their just time consuming. That's it, and the only reason they are is because of downloading the tracks and converting them to WAV, and that's also where all the additional things come in, like adjusting the volume ( Db Gain ), cutting any unnecessary silence, and so on.
If I got all my downloads in WAV and didn't bother to edit them, these things, while poorly made, I could come up with an easy excuse on how poor it is and you would maybe or maybe not accept it, and they would take mere minutes.
But would you know what would happen if people actually took the time to read the Wavebank guides?
Requests would be useless, people can make their own wavebanks, and while weight-lifting, sometimes people wish they got requests.
And that's how I am, I'm happy that people aren't taking the time to read such simple steps to create a wavebank, just so that they can requests and fill my free time with something to do.
Of course, you have to learn that you won't get the type of recognition Artists and Writers get, you have to accept the fact that you are at the bottom of the bucket, your craft is something a child can learn with enough repetition.
The only reason you would check for wavebanks is because the Terraria wavebank has bored you, you want to hear a game you like on the terraria playing in the background, or your just plain bored, or other reasons.
But other people wouldn't be bothered, and for good reason, they might think that I dislike the Terraria soundtrack, or have no time to change something so meaningless that they can change it on their own with their own tracks without coding mumbo-jumbo, or they just find no reason to really change the Terraria tracks, or for some other reasons, all of which I can understand, and I am i no way degrading these people, you have more than will to do what you please.
Personally, I believe that people who share their work, no matter what type it is, would just love someone to acknowledge it, no matter how small it is, people want the attention of others, and I'm not shying away from that.
I, too, wish for that attention, getting an alert that someone liked this thread, then they might request something or just drop in a kind message.
A lot of people see Alerts as something trivial, but to some, like me, is something so large.
These are people who have taken the time to look at what I do, something laughably simple, and appreciate it.
Someone acknowledge what I do as something good, something that makes them happy.
Someone admires me and what I do, a feeling that, yet to this day, wish and have yet to experience.
You have to accept the fact that, as a wavebank creator, you aren't getting the amount of friends an Artist or Writer does, as your work isn't as relateable or varied as others.
Accept the fact that you could be seen as really someone at the bottom of the barrel, having no skills in either Art, Writing or Coding and going to the one thing that's so easy.
Most people upload one wavebank, but amongst many, I decided to give you more than one.
I decided that, even though I rarely play terraria right now, many others roam this place, and might be interested in a wavebank or two.
This is by no means a " I quit " message, but it can come close to one, taking wavebank requests is something to keep me occupied from some of the things that I shouldn't be doing, and even then, I just end up doing those things anyways.
If anything, at one point, I could just drop a " I'm gonna stop making wavebanks " and that'll be that, you have a guide to make one, along with the tools, why should I?
But I learned that sometimes, being famous doesn't equally mean being happy, maybe it's for the better that I am where I currently am, my emotions and dull behavior secretly protecting me.
Maybe all those famous people aren't having that much fun either, maybe they also feel some sort of void as I do.
But all in all, tl;dr: Jealousy and Envy is a terrible trait to have, and all I really want is attention, but I'll never admit it or take action, not in a million years.
Did you read all of that? You probably didn't, but I won't blame you.
I'm honestly not sure where else I was supposed to vent that all, but I felt like it was appropriate to say it at some point, as it was something really important to me.
I probably tripped on myself a few times there, but what can i do?
Thank you for your kind words either way, Coolwhip. :)

Usually tracks from the internet are usually ended at some point, as in-game, they are looped perfectly but when uploading as video, you have to find a good point to end it.
The rain SFX is the regular terraria one, I think, if it sounds any different it's either the Db ( Gain ) increase I put on all of the wavebanks, or it's actually a different one, oh well, it does the job.

Now, believe it or not, I've actually anticipated a response like this.
Call me strange, but I've been having thoughts on being the guy who does the wavebanks, as we both know, of all the people here, I make the most.
But does making wavebanks really get you the same amount of exposure as other activities? Will I really get that " Surge of noticement from many people "?
I'm going to share my thoughts here, and overall, what I think as being the wavebank maker is like, you don't have to read any of this, as this is just my ramblings, personal feelings and such are wrote inside, so be warned.
You don't have to agree with what I say, this is something I was thinking about, that's all, it's never meant to be agreed or disagreed on in the first place.
Okay, here we go...
Making wavebanks, as I've stated many times before, is really easy, it's just a simple chart of what do you, it's nigh-impossible to get strange results apart from the usual noodle incident or two.
But saying that, I kind of realize just how meaningless a request thread is with these types of things, let's touch on other subjects, things that get you high on the fame train much, much faster than what I do.
Art, you already know, this type of thing, if your good at it for the very least, it will net you so much attention it's unbelievable, I won't name, but a certain member on the forums who seems like a regular was reliability new, but quickly he or she shared their art, and not too long after, they accumulated such a large amount of following it was insane.
A stupid and foolish thought I had back then, I was envious. This person has just joined and already so many people like them, why? I've been on here for longer and while I didn't do what they do, I never got any sort of attention! I deserve something too!
I've had that thought for long, and that's how my envy grew too large, much to my distaste, I was envious that something so petty, as Art can make you so famous in such a little time frame, it was silly of me.
That's when I became too bitter, I kind of swallowed any type of decency I had and became bitter, thinking about it, this is why how I am right now.
Of course, I don't have these thoughts anymore, but in short, being an artist can get you really fast up, and I consider it one of the highest ranking activities you can do on a forums, and being too quick to judge can plummet you really hard.
Pixel Art and Writing are things that I'm rather neutral about, I feel like they share a good spot with each other, unlike normal or digital or whatever Art, and if done right, can really reel you in, and I don't mind that, I also saw that in regular art, these things do take time, I have no reason to be so grumpy about it.
Mods and Maps fill in a niche of their own that, while not as top-hatting as others, doing mods maps very well can really boost you up in fame, and like a few famous modders, become a part of something big, and being a great map maker just makes you very renowned for your craft.
I appreciate these activities, just like others, it needs work, but for modding, as it's all technical know-how, a little persistence can get you pretty far.
Then there's Wavebanks.
Wavebanks are so simple that honestly, their just a flowchart, you either get results or you try from wherever point you messed up at, you'll get results eventually.
You can't really fail at making a wavebank, you just make a small mistake somewhere that's easily fixed, you have all the steps written for you, no different results will come out, not like having your own style of Writing, Drawing normal art or pixel art, or having a creative mod or special map.
The only downside for Wavebanks is that their just time consuming. That's it, and the only reason they are is because of downloading the tracks and converting them to WAV, and that's also where all the additional things come in, like adjusting the volume ( Db Gain ), cutting any unnecessary silence, and so on.
If I got all my downloads in WAV and didn't bother to edit them, these things, while poorly made, I could come up with an easy excuse on how poor it is and you would maybe or maybe not accept it, and they would take mere minutes.
But would you know what would happen if people actually took the time to read the Wavebank guides?
Requests would be useless, people can make their own wavebanks, and while weight-lifting, sometimes people wish they got requests.
And that's how I am, I'm happy that people aren't taking the time to read such simple steps to create a wavebank, just so that they can requests and fill my free time with something to do.
Of course, you have to learn that you won't get the type of recognition Artists and Writers get, you have to accept the fact that you are at the bottom of the bucket, your craft is something a child can learn with enough repetition.
The only reason you would check for wavebanks is because the Terraria wavebank has bored you, you want to hear a game you like on the terraria playing in the background, or your just plain bored, or other reasons.
But other people wouldn't be bothered, and for good reason, they might think that I dislike the Terraria soundtrack, or have no time to change something so meaningless that they can change it on their own with their own tracks without coding mumbo-jumbo, or they just find no reason to really change the Terraria tracks, or for some other reasons, all of which I can understand, and I am i no way degrading these people, you have more than will to do what you please.
Personally, I believe that people who share their work, no matter what type it is, would just love someone to acknowledge it, no matter how small it is, people want the attention of others, and I'm not shying away from that.
I, too, wish for that attention, getting an alert that someone liked this thread, then they might request something or just drop in a kind message.
A lot of people see Alerts as something trivial, but to some, like me, is something so large.
These are people who have taken the time to look at what I do, something laughably simple, and appreciate it.
Someone acknowledge what I do as something good, something that makes them happy.
Someone admires me and what I do, a feeling that, yet to this day, wish and have yet to experience.
You have to accept the fact that, as a wavebank creator, you aren't getting the amount of friends an Artist or Writer does, as your work isn't as relateable or varied as others.
Accept the fact that you could be seen as really someone at the bottom of the barrel, having no skills in either Art, Writing or Coding and going to the one thing that's so easy.
Most people upload one wavebank, but amongst many, I decided to give you more than one.
I decided that, even though I rarely play terraria right now, many others roam this place, and might be interested in a wavebank or two.
This is by no means a " I quit " message, but it can come close to one, taking wavebank requests is something to keep me occupied from some of the things that I shouldn't be doing, and even then, I just end up doing those things anyways.
If anything, at one point, I could just drop a " I'm gonna stop making wavebanks " and that'll be that, you have a guide to make one, along with the tools, why should I?
But I learned that sometimes, being famous doesn't equally mean being happy, maybe it's for the better that I am where I currently am, my emotions and dull behavior secretly protecting me.
Maybe all those famous people aren't having that much fun either, maybe they also feel some sort of void as I do.
But all in all, tl;dr: Jealousy and Envy is a terrible trait to have, and all I really want is attention, but I'll never admit it or take action, not in a million years.
Did you read all of that? You probably didn't, but I won't blame you.
I'm honestly not sure where else I was supposed to vent that all, but I felt like it was appropriate to say it at some point, as it was something really important to me.
I probably tripped on myself a few times there, but what can i do?
Thank you for your kind words either way, Coolwhip. :)
Honestly, I read all of that, and I have some words to share too.
Not many people on the forums know that I exist. Some know me as 'that one guy who abandoned his mod Never Realm', some know me as 'the guy who commented on NeoMods all the time'. But I would rather be known as 'the person who loves to help Virtuous Wanderer' because I do love it. I remember that you said it takes about 2 hours to make one wavebank. 2 hours, in my opinion, is a lot when you think about it. You've made about 20 wavebanks so far. That means you spent about 40 HOURS making wavebanks for us. In other words, you spent 40 hours to help us enjoy our Terraria experience, so we should help you back. That is why I've been here since the beginning, helping when I can. You inspired me to help as many people on the forums as possible, which is why I actually made that thread where I create banners. I want to help others in any way possible, whether it's to help them gain more fame or help them create something amazing. And all of this is because of your 40 hours spent. In conclusion, thank you for inspiring me to do these things. Just so you know, if everyone abandons this thread for some odd reason, I'll always be here to provide some attention. It's not much, but it's something.
I appreciate you reading this if you did. P.S.: I can't believe I forgot to follow you! :eek: Time to do just that.

I have a question. Do I have have to already have the mp3s at hand or can one just link you to a bunch of Youtube videos instead?
"Please compile the tracks you wish to use in an MP3 file format, these must be PM'd to me, unless stated otherwise.
Do not send me the ZIP file in a PM until I tell you to do so, make sure you make a post for the request so that I can get back at you." -Virtuous Wanderer

I have a question. Do I have have to already have the mp3s at hand or can one just link you to a bunch of Youtube videos instead?
Did you wish for a request, MorningStar? Just as quoted by Dark Awesome, just make sure you compile 39 tracks you want to use in a ZIP file, make a post on this thread with the full list of tracks and PM me the zip file.
Of course, if you don't wish for me to share it on this thread, just PM me the list and the ZIP file instead, I'm fine with that.
Sure, gonna send it when you're telling it.
Frulk, have you compiled the MP3 files and compiled them onto ZIP? If so, make sure you make the following post with the full list of tracks on here and PM me the ZIP file.
If you want it to be private, as I said with MorningStar, just PM me as well.

Here's the track list:
1. Night: Xenoblade - Gaur Plains (Night)
2. Eerie: Xenoblade - Prison Island
3. Overworld: Xenoblade - Gaur Plains
4. Boss 1 (Eye of Cthulhu, Eater of Worlds): Xenoblade - One Who Gets in Our Way
5. Title: Xenoblade - Main Theme
6. Jungle: Xenoblade - Forest of the Nopon
7. Corruption: Xenoblade - Satorl, the Shimmering Marsh (Night)
8. The Hallow: Xenoblade - Into Deadland
9. Underground Corruption : Xenoblade - Colony 6 (Central Mine)
10. Underground Hallow : Xenoblade - THe Spiritual World
11. Boss 2 (The Twins, Wall of Flesh, Frost Legion): Xenoblade - Medley (SSB)
12. Underground: Xenoblade - Tephra Cave
13. Boss 3 (The Destroyer, Brain of Cthulhu): Xenoblade - You Will Know Our Names
14. Snow: Xenoblade - Snowy Valak Mounty
15. Space: FFXIII Lightning Returns - The Ark
16. Crimson: Inside the Bionis (Carcass)
17. Boss 4 (Golem): Xenoblade - Mechanical Rhythm
18. Alt Overworld Day: Xenoblade - Colonie 9
19. Rain (Music): Xenoblade - Eruyt Sea (Night)
20. Ice: Snowy Valak Mounty (Night)
21. Desert: FFXIII Lightning Returns - Desert Awakening
22. Ocean: Xenoblade - Eruyt Sea X
23. Dungeon: Xenoblade - Imperial Capital Alcamoth
24. Plantera: Xenoblade - Engage the Enemy
25. Boss 5 (Queen Bee): Xenoblade - Vision Reacts
26. Temple: FFXIII Lightning Returns - Treasures Within
27. Eclipse: Xenoblade - Sword Valley
28. Rain (Sound Effect): Rain SFX
29. Mushrooms: Xenoblade - On the Fallen Arm
30. Pumpkin Moon: Xenoblade - Creeping Shadows
31. Alt Underground: Xenoblade - Central Factory
32. Frost Moon: Imperial Capital Alcamoth (Night)
33. Underground Crimson: Xenoblade - Inside the Bionis / Pulse
34. Lunar Event: Xenoblade - Zanza
35. Pirate Invasion: Xenoblade - Sword Valley (Night)
36. Hell: Xenoblade - Egil
37. Martian Madness: Xenoblade - Hidden Machina Village
38. Final Boss: Xenoblade - The God-Slaying Sword (Final Boss Music)
39. Goblin Invasion: Xenoblade - Crisis

Did you wish for a request, MorningStar? Just as quoted by Dark Awesome, just make sure you compile 39 tracks you want to use in a ZIP file, make a post on this thread with the full list of tracks and PM me the zip file.
Of course, if you don't wish for me to share it on this thread, just PM me the list and the ZIP file instead, I'm fine with that.

Fair enough, I'll let you know when I get the files

Hello! I'm not here to request, but rather, I'd like you to host a wave bank that I've already made myself. The download link is here, and the selected tracks are in the following:
  1. Night: Colony 9 ~ Night
  2. Eerie (Meteor, Blood Moon): Egil
  3. Overworld Day: Colony 9
  4. Boss 1 (Eye of Cthulhu, Eater of Worlds, Skeletron, Skeletron Prime, Duke Fishron): Those Who Bear Their Name
  5. Title: Main Theme
  6. Jungle: Macuna Woods
  7. Corruption: Looks
  8. The Hallow: Colony 6 ~Future~
  9. Underground Corruption: Tension
  10. Underground Hallow: Sator, Phosphorescent Land ~ Night
  11. Boss 2 (The Twins, Wall of Flesh): Mechanical Rhythm
  12. Underground: Tephra Cave
  13. Boss 3 (The Destroyer, Brain of Cthulhu): Unfinished Battle
  14. Snow: Snowy Mt. Valac
  15. Space: The Spiritual World
  16. Crimson: Gigantic Silhouette
  17. Boss 4 (Golem): One Who Gets in Our Way
  18. Alt Overworld Day: Gaur Plains
  19. Rain (Music): Gaur Plains ~ Night
  20. Ice: Snowy Mt. Valac ~ Night
  21. Desert: Sator, Phosphorescent Land
  22. Ocean: Eruyt Sea
  23. Dungeon: The Great Sword's Canyon
  24. Plantera: Irregular Bound
  25. Boss 5 (Queen Bee): Vision Reacts
  26. Temple: Fort Galahad
  27. Eclipse: Into the World of Xanthe
  28. Rain (Sound Effect): Terraria Rain SFX
  29. Mushrooms: Inside the Giant ~ Carcass
  30. Pumpkin Moon: Impatience
  31. Alt Underground: Colony 6 ~Central Mine~
  32. Frost Moon: Fight!
  33. Underground Crimson: Creeping Shadows
  34. Lunar Event: To the Last Battle
  35. Pirate Invasion: Hectic Pursuit of the Enemy
  36. Hell: Central Arsenal
  37. Martian Madness: Crisis
  38. Final Boss: The God-Slaying Sword
  39. Goblin Invasion: Searching Glance
I understand there's already a Xenoblade Chronicles wave bank that's been made, so you can host this as an alt wave bank instead. No need to credit me!
While thinking about searching up a mod, I decided to look up some JoJo Terraria mods, and believe it or not, it led me here. Wave banks, though only a music mod, gave playing Terraria a whole new feeling. Soon enough, I shared this thread with some Skype mates. Each of them had a blast with a pick from your wave banks. One of them actually decided to start a collection of music boxes because of their obsession of the Fire Emblem Awakening wave bank, while another one strictly kept to their Keybrand as they used the Kingdom Hearts wave bank. With this newfound enthusiasm for wave banks, I searched up some for my favourite game of all-time: Xenoblade Chronicles. With each one I found, I've only met disappointment. Surely, the greatest game of all-time needed a Terraria wave bank with only the perfect selection and replacements for their properly associated tracks. This drove me to research and self-teach myself to create quite possibly, the greatest Xenoblade Chronicles wave bank to ever exist among the fabrics of the Internet. I downloaded the highest quality soundtracks straight from the game, manually trimmed and properly looped each individual wave file with Audacity, then finally compiled them into the most beautiful duwang known as my Xenoblade Chronicles wave bank. Quite the adventure this was, which began from a desire for Terraria JoJo mods.

Why not make a thread of your own?
Clearly YOU have created, I cannot simply accept what you say, you deserve the praise yourself. :)
I'm glad that you and your friends are also enjoying my wavebanks, it's kind of rare to see anyone really mention anything like that. :D

Clearly YOU have created, I cannot simply accept what you say, you deserve the praise yourself. :)
I'm glad that you and your friends are also enjoying my wavebanks, it's kind of rare to see anyone really mention anything like that. :D

i surely didn't forget you. you made my MapleStory wavebank and im still using it to this day. Still bunch of loves from me to you for it sweetie <3

I feel like the wave bank would find a great home in this thread, the very same place that gave birth to my desire for perfection in wave banks. Just like my friends who found their preferred wave banks here, many more would also find enjoyment in this selection, which is only made better with the addition of my Xenoblade Chronicles wave bank. Those who strive for the perfect wave banks would look no further than here.
c1.png

I feel like the wave bank would find a great home in this thread, the very same place that gave birth to my desire for perfection in wave banks. Just like my friends who found their preferred wave banks here, many more would also find enjoyment in this selection, which is only made better with the addition of my Xenoblade Chronicles wave bank. Those who strive for the perfect wave banks would look no further than here.
c1.png
I thought you'd persist on your decision, alright, I'll host your wavebank on my thread.
And...what's that emoticon? I've never seen anything like it before...is it that TCF augmented thing?
On a completely unrelated note...
didja burn ya bread yet( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I thought you'd persist on your decision, alright, I'll host your wavebank on my thread.
And...what's that emoticon? I've never seen anything like it before...is it that TCF augmented thing?
On a completely unrelated note...
didja burn ya bread yet( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Thank you kindly.
yaymoney.png

It's actually a thumbs up emoticon that came all the way from another forum just to find it's new comfortable home within my post.
Nah (͠≖ ͜ʖ͠≖) unless my bread is named Danny

Thank you kindly.
yaymoney.png

It's actually a thumbs up emoticon that came all the way from another forum just to find it's new comfortable home within my post.
Nah (͠≖ ͜ʖ͠≖) unless my bread is named Danny
Well, alright, I think it's enough off-topic talk now.
I hope you enjoy my wavebanks for long and any future ones I'll be adding in the possible future. :)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
EDIT ( just throwing wavebank ideas ): I've been thinking about an SMT: Nocturne wavebank, but the most problematic ones are the boss themes, they sound too odd to really fit, if only they had Instrumental versions, and what's more hilarious are that the boss themes with vocals have no official lyrics listed anywhere, that's how inaudible the vocals are, but there are a few boss themes that really work well.
Also thinking about a Persona 4 Arena/ Arena Ultimax wavebank, but I might end up mixing it with Persona Q, since as far as original tracks go for Arena, there isn't enough.
I kind of have thoughts about a Megaman/Megaman X wavebank, I feel like those could be quite nice.
Other ideas i listed before also include a Pokemon wavebank ( mainly tracks from B/W 1 or 2, XY or ORAS ), Megaman Battle Network and Megaman Starforce.
Just throwing in my ideas in this thread for future reference, maybe other people could get interested or might help as well.

Last edited:
Hello there! I'm new here in this community, and I would like to request a soundtrack to be implemented (I will follow your rules of course). I'm one of the anonymous people who've been watching this thread(and other threads), so i decided to join the community of terraria (the community of this game seems interesting). Well, enough of that, let's just jump straight to the point shall we? The OST i'm interested in are from the game called Phantasy Star Online 2 (also known as PSO2). Since my main pc is dead, i won't be able to make a zip file yet (it'll be fixed next week), but i can still make a list for it (have'em all on my phone).I will edit this post when the list is completed. So what do you think?

Hello there! I'm new here in this community, and I would like to request a soundtrack to be implemented (I will follow your rules of course). I'm one of the anonymous people who've been watching this thread(and other threads), so i decided to join the community of terraria (the community of this game seems interesting). Well, enough of that, let's just jump straight to the point shall we? The OST i'm interested in are from the game called Phantasy Star Online 2 (also known as PSO2). Since my main pc is dead, i won't be able to make a zip file yet (it'll be fixed next week), but i can still make a list for it (have'em all on my phone).I will edit this post when the list is completed. So what do you think?
Sure, send the list when you can.
Of course, I'll be waiting for that ZIP file.

Back
Top Bottom