Tool [Discontinued] TCCL - Terraria Custom Content Loader

This may be an odd question, but could I get the TCCL for 1.1.2 download? I backed up my 1.1.2 without TCCL and have been wanting to play some texture packs on that. I tried the old threads but the downloads have been taken down. Just wanted to play 1.1.2 with Texture Packs out of boredom.

This may be an odd question, but could I get the TCCL for 1.1.2 download? I backed up my 1.1.2 without TCCL and have been wanting to play some texture packs on that. I tried the old threads but the downloads have been taken down. Just wanted to play 1.1.2 with Texture Packs out of boredom.
even tough you backed up 1.1.2, wouldn't it be better to play 1.2?

Nah, was just going to look at some texture packs I missed out on while I play :D
Oh i see, i packed mine with a compilation of old ones, of course had to make some chances in the pictures too to stay less buggy, and some textures werent compatible with 1.2 so some things didnt work

What's the current status of the tool? Dead, being worked on, paused (for what reason if so)? Want to play with a texpack I came across.

What's the current status of the tool? Dead, being worked on, paused (for what reason if so)? Want to play with a texpack I came across.
He updates the pack while plays as a ghost so the chances of any question answered is minimal
only when the planets align again

well at this point hes waited long enough making sure the mini fix patches were done he'll probably also wait for 1.3.1 and its sub patches too...

As an official developer, even I used this tool for testing some of my art changes or ideas. Since 1.3 development, I have greatly missed being able to use this! Hopefully we will see a new version come into the light, or source code released by the author so others could update it? :)

As an official developer, even I used this tool for testing some of my art changes or ideas. Since 1.3 development, I have greatly missed being able to use this! Hopefully we will see a new version come into the light, or source code released by the author so others could update it? :)
Yes!
Maybe you'll finally make him appear.
Things are very hard here with the phantom developer.

we all do.

correct...but maybe the creator of TCCL has things going on in their life right now... or maybe they forgot that they made this program and haven't even started on an update...if your reading this "Creator of TCCL"...take your time but remember...the future of terraria texture packs depends on you... (maybe)

Back
Top Bottom