[1.4.4.9] TerrariaPatcher (plugins and more!)

@Transcend Related to drop rates, is there any way to increase the drop from objects? Such as getting multiple plants, multiple swords from the altar, items from orbs/hearts, etc?

Also if possible to get multiple rewards for turning in fishing quests?

Thanks so much for continued effort! I love this mod, much better imo than minecraft utility mods.

*Side question, how does the namerank (like terrarian under mine) work? By post count or something else?*

@Transcend Related to drop rates, is there any way to increase the drop from objects? Such as getting multiple plants, multiple swords from the altar, items from orbs/hearts, etc?

Also if possible to get multiple rewards for turning in fishing quests?

Thanks so much for continued effort! I love this mod, much better imo than minecraft utility mods.

*Side question, how does the namerank work? By post count or something else?*
Yes, that is possible. Someone wrote a plugin for that over on the old forum.

Does this work with multiplayer? Like say if one friend doesn't have the plugin and say I do, but I don't have any cheats on it, would it work?

Does this work with multiplayer? Like say if one friend doesn't have the plugin and say I do, but I don't have any cheats on it, would it work?
You can play together without problems. It's just that some plugins simply do nothing in multiplayer servers, for example the event plugin.

I downloaded the patcher and extractet all the files in a Folder on my Desktop. But if I try to start the Patcher I get a Message from Windows that TerrariaPatcher doesn't work anymore
bandicam 2015-08-06 10-32-12-308.jpg

Sorry for it being german I am actualy german but it says: TerrariaPatcher doesn't work anymore
Windows can search online for a solution
How can I fix this?

Kind of the same problem for me. Except it patches the game, yeah, but after that I can't launch it. Steam says that it simply can't launch Terraria, and when I do that manually from the folder it says I have no privileges to do so, even when launching it with admin privileges.

Idea to add to the time plugin: Eternal Midnight Mode. I would like to be able to type "/time lock" & "/time flow" to stop and start the ingame clock at whatever time it is when typed. This way I could turn on a Pumpkin or Frost Moon and leave the final endless wave running on my screen as a screen saver. :)

Idea to add to the time plugin: Eternal Midnight Mode. I would like to be able to type "/time lock" & "/time flow" to stop and start the ingame clock at whatever time it is when typed. This way I could turn on a Pumpkin or Frost Moon and leave the final endless wave running on my screen as a screen saver. :)
So:red:e, toki wa ugoki dasu.

Kind of the same problem for me. Except it patches the game, yeah, but after that I can't launch it. Steam says that it simply can't launch Terraria, and when I do that manually from the folder it says I have no privileges to do so, even when launching it with admin privileges.
Run Steam with administrator privileges.

When i load it up it just says it had a problem and closes, i've looked everywhere, tried everything, (except the other download links which break your computer) and it still doesn't work
:mad::dryadmad::merchantmad::nursemad:~:mad:`:mad::redmunch::zombie:

I have a ERROR/BUG that im reporting:
When i try to patch terraria while im in game, launched then boom! Crashed, How do i solve this?
When i try to patch terraria Outside the game, It wont open, How do i solve this?
[DOUBLEPOST=1438971931,1438971796][/DOUBLEPOST]Actually, When i ever launch the patcher... BOOM CRASH! What is causing this?

Make sure you have a default exe every time you patch, just backup when it asks and restore it every time after. Also don't have the patcher in the terraria folder.

i dont understand to use the MoreAccesorySlots!
it comes with an error when i set the
"if (!bool.TryParse(IniAPI.ReadIni("MoreAccessorySlots", "Force", "False", writeIt: true), out force))
force = true;"

It sounds like you're editing the MoreAccessorySlots.cs (which you shouldn't) instead of plugins.ini (which you should)

Back
Top Bottom