PC Terraria 1.3.0.8: Can Mac & Linux Come Out & Play?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Making manual backups of data is always smart business. I mean I have no idea as to the answer - Skiphs or ark may know - but the answer to making backups is always a resounding yes. ;)

Making manual backups of data is always smart business. I mean I have no idea as to the answer - Skiphs or ark may know - but the answer to making backups is always a resounding yes. ;)
How do I make a backup

Another update, another ML buff...
o_O: But this just opened Terraria to Mac and Linux!
2lruOxn.png
: Exactly. Now it can kill more players.

I'm not very good with linux, so I'm probably doing something wrong, but i can't find the right files to run in the linux dedicated server files on my headless box, I only see windows config, exe....

Do the standalones still require steam or mono or anything to run?

I'm not very good with linux, so I'm probably doing something wrong, but i can't find the right files to run in the linux dedicated server files on my headless box, I only see windows config, exe....

Do the standalones still require steam or mono or anything to run?
Mono is included, just run TerrariaServer.

Just wondering, do the beta testers (Such as me) Have to buy the game again? Thanks.
Nope. If you bought a license from Steam you can use it on Windows, Mac, and Linux. One at a time, of course; I bought a second license to test Mac+Win cooperative multiplayer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom