PC Terraria 1.3.0.8: Can Mac & Linux Come Out & Play?

Status
Not open for further replies.
In C:\Users\Documents\My Games\Terraria you should have a Worlds folder and a Players folder. In the former will be a .wld file for each world you've made and in the latter a .plr file for each player.

If that doesn't get you there, use FIle Explorer and search your hard drive for MyFavoritePlayer.plr or SomeWorld.wld (use real names instead, of course).

Along with each .plr file you'll need to copy over the subfolder of Players with the same name as the player, which contains files telling the game what you've explored so far. Might as well copy the .plr.bak files as well, though not really necessary.

[edit] Oh, maybe you're using cloud storage. If so, no need to copy. Just run and play.

Yay. I can finally play Terraria on my non-existent Mac.

sigh.

I'll go wait for TShock and other mods to update for the FIFTH TIME since 1.3's release.

(five post-updates & patches, guys? really? give us a break!)

A huge thank you to Re-logic for the Mac port. :)

Also wanted to add that the game runs perfectly under OS X 10.8.5, though the requirements say 10.9 or above.

They aren't going to separate them because mac linux and windows are all PCs. Consoles are consoles and mobile is a mutant of it's own.

Notice a difference? Personal computers. Consoles. Mobile devices.

YAY! Im soo happy I can finally play terraria! But there is a tiny problem. I found a glitch when i swing my sword and there are random damage indicators and the sound it makes sounds like as if i am hitting a dummy. Its not a bother just a weird glitch.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2015-08-13 at 2.00.42 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2015-08-13 at 2.00.42 AM.png
    29.8 KB · Views: 360
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom