Mobile The "I must screenshot this" moments thread, mobile edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
antlion1.png

I saw something digging its way from my 'aquarium' to stairs. At first I thought it was worm but: a)worms target me instead and b)I wasn't underground. Turned out albino antlion felt neglected, as my security systems was only for fighters/flying AI.
Later I noticed mummy at my door. Normally flame trap kill every one. And I found this:
antlionrev1.png

Later regular antlion tried to barge in. This one got killed, too.
antlion2.png

Then something tried to sabotage my trap again. Keyword: tried.
antlionrev2.png

I did not know these things were so vengeful.

Also, Pinky visited my cousin's graveyard. He was playing on my tablet and chose Terraria. I told him that it's too hard and he's not gonna like it. But no one ever listens to me. Turned out I was right.
pinkgrave.png

I took it a part but I can easily remake to show you, however you need a few good items to be able to run it. 1) you need a suspicious looking egg to be able to summon lepus. 2) turtle Armour.

What I do is build a rectangular arena, trap the lepus in a square box with a small opening in the bottom. As it constantly summons loads of diseased bunnies who just keep coming at you, you just stand still while wearing your turtle Armour and they quickly die. Spawn rate for the bunnies is massive and you get the mold rather quickly, since 4 lepus spawn together.

Getting the egg was a problem.

No its just a visual glitch. Your attack doesn't go up by that much.
Won't you kill the eggs and the Lepus-es?
I mean, with the turtle armor from the Thorns effect.
And what happens when you die? You won't get back to that same spot, so it will be difficult,won't it?
>trying my best to learn<

Won't you kill the eggs and the Lepus-es?
I mean, with the turtle armor from the Thorns effect.
And what happens when you die? You won't get back to that same spot, so it will be difficult,won't it?
>trying my best to learn<

When you trap the lepus and leave a small opening for the diseased bunnies to keep coming at you, only the bunnies that damage you, get damaged in return. So as long as the lepus are trapped and away from you they don't die and just continue to spawn more and more diseased bunnies. The damage is so low that the chances of dying is impossible. But if you are worried, placing a camp fire and heart lantern could help. I haven't died a single time.

1) I randomly created a small flat snow plane in the sky, and an ice slime was kind enough to drop the keymold,
2) Terraria glitches horribly. I was trying to reforge it, then the game crashed
[DOUBLEPOST=1438443407,1438443390][/DOUBLEPOST]
Good deduction anyway.
Thanks ;)
OK, I understand now :D
And that glitches are very annoying yeah :/
I, once put my Inferno Fork in the reforge slot and it crashed, but it luckily haven't saved it so it was still in my inventory when I restarted the game :sigh:
And to the lepus-farm-thing going on:
But I got a lepus egg on the last day of easter season (I just bought the game at that time), but the game crashed and I lost it. After I checked all on wiki I was pretty :mad:, because of the awesome farm abilities of lepus…

Halloween and easter worked, I haven't tried thanksgiving but I tried Christmas and that didn't work, or I did something wrong.

Try using mob farms, preferably cavern ones. I got like 30+ in a min.
(Used ZeroGravitas's Turbo Truffle worm farm)
Make sure your date is set near Thanksgiving also.
Farms don't work that well for me. For example I exactly rebuilt an AFK Pumpkin Moon farm(with a single platform with teleporters) and not a single scarecrow came over :/
EDIT:
OK I finally got it now, I think it was because I had Wi-Fi turned on (what causes auto date/time, even if I turn it off?!), or I was just too impatient :confused: to get the egg, lel :D

Last edited:
I feel like I'm the only person who has absolutely nothing going on in their world. I get no screenshots of anything at all. -3-

I feel like I'm the only person who has absolutely nothing going on in their world. I get no screenshots of anything at all. -3-
If you walk through desert, you might see mummy flying over your head. I'm not joking. And if you build 'wall' high enough and stand near it, you'll see vultures that will hit that wall, as they spawn with too much speed.

OMG I love Terraria so much that I put it on my hotbar!!
_20150814_210940.JPG

Little game: Guess what phone I have!
Good luck :D
Hint: I have already said it on this forums

Motorola Moto G
Wow, here's a cookie for you
Oh no it doesn't appear on the forum :(
._____________———————
____________/.........•............\
___________/......•..........•........\
___________\.....•.....•............../
____________\.........•....•......./
_____________———————
I made one for you @Pain <3
(ignore the little points ;D)

Last edited:
left of my world.png
right of my world.png
In my first world the corruption is on the left and the dungeon is on the right but in other worlds its vice versa but with a frost biome.
[DOUBLEPOST=1440169160,1440169007][/DOUBLEPOST]i'm actually new to the forums, how to get different titles?

Attachments

• right of my world.png
    right of my world.png
    44 KB · Views: 288
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom