Pixel Art Chad's Deep Pit of Sprites

What would you rate this stuff if you were given the choice?

• Total voters
It's caveman weapons! Yay!
To start off with the iconic club of course:
4s43VD6.png

A boomerang:
LUMGlpU.png

A flail that is basically just a skull attached to a chain of vertebrae:
s2U68Nq.png

A bow:
59lPx07.png
'but Chad they didn't have those back in the day' whatever nerd just keep reading
A spear:
TGtNMb2.png

A crossbow:
ik4FenH.png

And a big cutlass-like sword thing:
18Wcluj.png

And here is the full set of caveman :red::
TZIE3nq.png

I'm not so fond of the ranged weapons, but that goes for almost all ranged weapons I've made so far. I think if I just keep practising they'll become better eventually.

And not to forget, here is that one thing I mentioned a couple of days ago:
GjD4eHp.png

Obviously it's far from done. I still have a lot of spriting to do (the yellow squares represent items that I have yet to make), and there's also a bunch of vanilla- and selfmade sets missing. I'm planning on working on this a lot in the future. Let's see if I can keep that promise.

I just had an idea flash and I thought you'd have the perfect sprites to fulfill my ideas. Alrighty, I plan on making a new mob for the Ice Sickle, some sort of Icy Reaper guy. He'll use the Ice Sickle itself and be immobile, think Kid Icarus Reapers.

Last edited:
I just had an idea flash and I thought you'd have the perfect sprites to fulfill my ideas. Alrighty, I plan on making a new mob for the Ice Sickle, some sort of Icy Reaper guy. He'll use the Ice Sickle itself and be immobile, think Kid Icarus Reapers.
Got you fam
Z1GrDeS.png
One Viking War Axe
SULrSQQ.png
And an Ice Reaper. One frame where he is holding the Sickle, one where he's throwing it.

If you keep up all these animal mask spirites we will be able to re-enact Hotline Miami.

P.S I request a highschoolish jacket that the main character uses in Hotline Miami.

Last edited:
Okay I have some requests for a biome suggestion I'm making, they are based on the Hesperides (both the garden the fruit and the eponymous nymphs) and other aspects of Greek Mythology I'm wodnering if you can sprite any of the following or direct me to other spriters.

1. A little girl (about as tall as the Angler) with blonde hair in two buns (Hairstyle 12) and pink-to-yellow robes with a circlet
  2. A young woman with long purple pigtails (Hairstyle 82) and purple robe and a circulet
  3. A woman with orange pigtails (Hairstyle 33) and orange and yellow robes and a circlet
  4. A Eater-of-worlds long orange Wyvern, with smaller similar Wyverns
  5. Nymphs with a variety of different hairstyles (6, 7, 10, 12, 23, 28, 33, 51, 82, 84, and 91) with colors ranging from Pink, to orange to yellow to Purple
  6. Zombies with a lotus on their heads and covered in Apple Blossoms
  7. Green, Red and Golden Apples (both as items and as blocks, the item sprite being like the Blessed Apple)
  8. A Pie Oven
  9. Something similar to the AutoHammer or an Imbuing Station
  10. A Tiki Mask decoration
  11. A Reflective Shield
  12. The Aegis (the above shield with Medusa's head on it)
  13. A Orange Ore between the hue of Palladium and Gold (with bars, bricks and the usual weapons/tools, they should have greco-roman aesthetics)
  14. A redder Metal bar, as well as Plating Bricks and a Robe with a Circlet and Wizard hat
  15. A purple and white version of the Spectre Bar
  16. Greco-roman themed lavender Armor with a Helmet, Vizor and Military Cap
  17. A distinctly orange Apple different from the others (Boss summoning item)
  18. A Wooden Horse (think Magicka), both unridden and ridden my the Nymphs in request 5
  19. Dirt/Mud with Orange Grass
  20. Autum-colored (read: orange) trees and blue bark
The ones in green, I also requested Pinelord to do, so if you don't want to do those, you don;t have to. The ones in purple are requests completed by wither you or another spriter since the time the post was made (Including the stuff I asked Pinelord to sprite)

Last edited:
Can I request a Koopa shell on a player's back, and a player in Koopa shell form spinning animated, my good sir?

Hello there.
I'm miniek and I'm the lead developer of "The Mharadium Mod". It is currently under development and I need sprites.
Two guys already sprited for the mod, but I don't want them to overwork.
I'm also saying, that if you make these sprites, I will make a new banner, and edit the mod a bit.

This is really big projects, so It maybe will take some time. Also I'm not sure if you're nice enough to make these. But here they are.

EVERY BOSS HAS THIS COLOR PALETTE: http://imgur.com/5EB25ht

The Behemoth Brothers:
Behemoth Serpent and Behemoth Worm
Serpent has Destroyer AI and Worm has EOW AI.
Serpent looks more dead and 'boney', meanwhile Worm looks more undead.
Both are much 'fatter' than destroyer.
If you gonna sprite this, please give me segments (head, mid and tail) for both worms.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Thrasher:
Small dude, just like the player. He has long, black hair, leather jacket, jeans and he holds an electric guitar. He also shoots thunder, throws fire and shoots spinning guitars (sprites needed for attacks too)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Satan's Servant
Looks like Lunatic Cultist but in red robe with silver and black details. You see no eyes in his hood (or no nose :p)
Also I need sprites for his attacks: Giant fireball, thunderbolt and much more (you can come up with more)

NOW FOR MONSTERS:
Everyone demon is as big as Krampus
Behemoth (demon)
Beelzebub (demon)
Beilal (demon)
Asmodeus (demon)
and
Chimera (bigger than wolf)

Boss masks and thropies also please.

I'm also saying this is really big job. So I'm not suprised if you don't wanna make these. And it's okay. But I reaaaally need these sprites.
Also, sorry cuz I explained a bit bad in some places....

also...

I WILL CREDIT YOU! and you can say no to publishing the mod.

Thanks! and also, awesome sprites dude.

Last edited:
A puffin mask I made for my mod:
GGQRHx6.png
0JUPpuA.png

It will be added in the next update, and will be bought from the Travelling Merchant for 2 gold.
Can I request a Koopa shell on a player's back, and a player in Koopa shell form spinning animated, my good sir?
hfQW2sm.png

I don't really know what you're thinking of for the spinning animation. Should the player still be visible, or should it just be the shell like in (most of?) the mario games?

Back
Top Bottom