Other Individual achievements for each character

Perume

Official Terrarian
Basically, giving each character an individual achievement list. That way, you can check what have you done with each character.
The "general" achievement list would stay the same, and any achievement earned with any character for the first time will appear in both that character's list and the general (and thus, the steam achievements) list.
To access it, another button on the character select screen (one for each character) would be just enough.:happy:

Last edited:
Yeah, when I loaded my old Character for some testing, guess what? I got several achievements!

Yeah... but what about the later, more difficult achievements? It would be a nice way to show that you have done lots of cool stuff on said character.
I can agree with that, I guess, If there will be an option to turn them off, then I will like it.

Also, I've nothing against archievements, I would only get annoyed if I see them every time in a new playthrough.

No thanks. I have 12 characters and my OCD would require me to complete every character's achievements, which would be a big pain in the backside.

Basically, giving each character an individual achievement list. That way, you can check what have you done with each character.
The "general" achievement list would stay the same, and any achievement earned with any character for the first time will appear in both that character's list and the general (and thus, the steam achievements) list.
To access it, another button on the character select screen (one for each character) would be just enough.:happy:

Seeing as the "Amazing super unique achievements" we were promised turned out to be a basic guide to gameplay, support.

Back
Top Bottom