Official Get Wired For Terraria 1.3.1: Calling All Terrarian Mechanics!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know if this idea has been thrown out or if its too late to submit but as someone newer to wiring (beyond normal traps) I'd love the option to have always visible wire as well. Maybe by a special set of wrenches or an accessory when wearing lets placed wire always visible. For testing things out it would be very helpful to me. (It could also be neat to decorate with)

I don't know if this idea has been thrown out or if its too late to submit but as someone newer to wiring (beyond normal traps) I'd love the option to have always visible wire as well. Maybe by a special set of wrenches or an accessory when wearing lets placed wire always visible. For testing things out it would be very helpful to me. (It could also be neat to decorate with)
I was thinking an accessory or helmet item would be good for that. The X-ray specs I suggested seem like they would be a good idea.

hello I´m going to say you my suggests about terraria at console:
1: you can include another final boss because okram is too easy my suggest is include like a demond boss at the hell.
2. you can include too other invasions like the alien invasion in te pc.
3:I have another invassion idea you can introduce a mechanic moon or a robotic invasion
4:it could be good add an other dungeon like a labyrinth where the boss is a minotaur

hello I´m going to say you my suggests about terraria at console:
1: you can include another final boss because okram is too easy my suggest is include like a demond boss at the hell.
2. you can include too other invasions like the alien invasion in te pc.
3:I have another invassion idea you can introduce a mechanic moon or a robotic invasion
4:it could be good add an other dungeon like a labyrinth where the boss is a minotaur
This ISN''T the place to suggest CONSOLE suggestions, like I told you on the post on @Loki's profile

ADD A NEW BOSS The Cthulhu \/
and The Evil Prince

Attachments

• images.jpg
    images.jpg
    9 KB · Views: 141
THe Cthulhu will have 10,000 HP -head-
5,000 -arm-
Attacks-
he shoots a red dethray every 2 minutes -it takes 100 HP per hit-
every minute he shoot homing sphere that damages player taking 50 HP every contact.

About the Evil prince i didn't think about
[DOUBLEPOST=1441095174,1441095147][/DOUBLEPOST]oooo ok so :(
[DOUBLEPOST=1441095249][/DOUBLEPOST]i didn,t know that aren't allowed.

The one thing that comes in my mind first, Wireless connections so this is what I want.

Wireless Connector-
A block that connects to another Connector when used properly. place any sort of switch on top to send a signal to another connector, wire still has to connect from power source/anything affected by power to Connector. Sends an electrical signal to any sort of wire placed on it, this can be linked to teleporters, torches, etc. (Read the other ones before reading this bit)Right-click on the Connector once linked to another connector to see how many block's worth of distance, it will then tell you the least amount of wire needed to connect (Eg.256 Wire is needed, 793 Wire is needed, etc) the two Connectors, put at-least the amount of wire or more inside your pouch, than right-click the block. Now they are completely connected! Connect one to something, note that teleporters still work similar to how the y normally are. (Both teleporters must have one power source on each side to be able to go back and forth) And remember that you still have to connect what ever you are powering to the connector with wire.
Wireless Transmitter-
Right-click on the Connector while holding this item, and than right-click on another Connector while holding this, and those connectors will be linked.
Wire Pouch-
Pick up any wire in your inventory and hover over the pouch, than right-click the pouch and the wire will be consumed and can still be used as it is stored in the pouch. Hover over it to see how much wire is stored inside, can hold up to 999 Wire.

That's what I want for wiring, but don't forget to put everyone else's ideas too!

everyone is thinking about wires and mechanics!
The one thing that comes in my mind first, Wireless connections so this is what I want.

Wireless Connector-
A block that connects to another Connector when used properly. place any sort of switch on top to send a signal to another connector, wire still has to connect from power source/anything affected by power to Connector. Sends an electrical signal to any sort of wire placed on it, this can be linked to teleporters, torches, etc. (Read the other ones before reading this bit)Right-click on the Connector once linked to another connector to see how many block's worth of distance, it will then tell you the least amount of wire needed to connect (Eg.256 Wire is needed, 793 Wire is needed, etc) the two Connectors, put at-least the amount of wire or more inside your pouch, than right-click the block. Now they are completely connected! Connect one to something, note that teleporters still work similar to how the y normally are. (Both teleporters must have one power source on each side to be able to go back and forth) And remember that you still have to connect what ever you are powering to the connector with wire.
Wireless Transmitter-
Right-click on the Connector while holding this item, and than right-click on another Connector while holding this, and those connectors will be linked.
Wire Pouch-
Pick up any wire in your inventory and hover over the pouch, than right-click the pouch and the wire will be consumed and can still be used as it is stored in the pouch. Hover over it to see how much wire is stored inside, can hold up to 999 Wire.

That's what I want for wiring, but don't forget to put everyone else's ideas too!
[DOUBLEPOST=1441095859,1441095791][/DOUBLEPOST]look
zrgyDPR.gif

[DOUBLEPOST=1441095914][/DOUBLEPOST]that will be soo cool

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom