The throwable only playthrough

It's a bit ridiculous, that they brought throwables in HM to melee from throwing. Anyways, nothing can stop Nageru here, it seems.
It was fun to read as well as to watch the videos.
I would avoid using saying things "she have" though, sounds too slangish. Won't mention another grammar mistakes, since it would be an off-top.
Oh and yeah, there goes a sub for you, I'm awaiting new content, good luck with grinding.

It's a bit ridiculous, that they brought throwables in HM to melee from throwing. Anyways, nothing can stop Nageru here, it seems.
It was fun to read as well as to watch the videos.
I would avoid using saying things "she have" though, sounds too slangish. Won't mention another grammar mistakes, since it would be an off-top.
Oh and yeah, there goes a sub for you, I'm awaiting new content, good luck with grinding.
Thank you for reading and enjoying it, :)
I should try to take note on the grammer mistakes, Though it's hard to spreak in a different way so words won't appear too frequent, Especially when English isn't the main language.

I also support pretty much any hardmode throwable suggestion. even though the hardmode throwing class won't happen in this run, it's too late for that.

Thank you for reading and enjoying it, :)
I should try to take note on the grammer mistakes, Though it's hard to spreak in a different way so words won't appear too frequent, Especially when English isn't the main language.

I also support pretty much any hardmode throwable suggestion. even though the hardmode throwing class won't happen in this run, it's too late for that.
Well, English isn't my native language either, I'm still learning it, like you do. Repeating words is my commodity as well, so no worries.
Next run: Throwable only on Expert Mode. :dryadhappy:

Well, English isn't my native language either, I'm still learning it, like you do. Repeating words is my commodity as well, so no worries.
Next run: Throwable only on Expert Mode. :dryadhappy:
I wish that would be possible, but to be honest, that sounds too extreme, I already need to be max geared out (even with potion buffs) to beat Expert WoF, Skeletron, Plantera and Moon Lord. I think limiting it to only throwables is too much.

I wish that would be possible, but to be honest, that sounds too extreme, I already need to be max geared out (even with potion buffs) to beat Expert WoF, Skeletron, Plantera and Moon Lord. I think limiting it to only throwables is too much.
Another reason to be disappointed with the throwing class addition.

Yeah, that's the thing, though as far as I know, you can easily kill WoF with Beenades.
You could suffer through Destroyer boss fight, since he has 120k hp and those probes swarm you as quickly as you start damaging him.
Plantera boss fight requires huge arena ( really huuge ), after that you can get Vampire Knives, whilst prior to killing Golem, you can have Possessed Hatchet. Then you acquire Daybreak.
I fully recommend using heart statues for fights ( unless it includes no wiring ) and get some dodging skills. Too bad it isn't as easy as it sounds, since you need to aim a lot and get in closer range, which is a problem here.
And no, I don't consider myself pro, since I'd barely be able to do that. I'm rather theorizing here. I can call myself a rather lame player, especially that I have a weak laptop which tends to drop fps and resolution is lower as opposed to my PC earlier ( which broke like half of the year ago ).
My only skill is a knowledge here.
Another reason to be disappointed with the throwing class addition.
Yep, It seems like an unfinished idea for me. Re-Logic's made Throwing class, but as soon as HM starts, it becomes useless and you are forced to use melee armors instead. And guess what? Those throwables scale off melee damage... Except for that Magic Dagger, of course.

Yeah, that's the thing, though as far as I know, you can easily kill WoF with Beenades.
You could suffer through Destroyer boss fight, since he has 120k hp and those probes swarm you as quickly as you start damaging him.
Plantera boss fight requires huge arena ( really huuge ), after that you can get Vampire Knives, whilst prior to killing Golem, you can have Possessed Hatchet. Then you acquire Daybreak.
I fully recommend using heart statues for fights ( unless it includes no wiring ) and get some dodging skills. Too bad it isn't as easy as it sounds, since you need to aim a lot and get in closer range, which is a problem here.
And no, I don't consider myself pro, since I'd barely be able to do that. I'm rather theorizing here. I can call myself a rather lame player, especially that I have a weak laptop which tends to drop fps and resolution is lower as opposed to my PC earlier ( which broke like half of the year ago ).
My only skill is a knowledge here.

Yep, It seems like an unfinished idea for me. Re-Logic's made Throwing class, but as soon as HM starts, it becomes useless and you are forced to use melee armors instead. And guess what? Those throwables scale off melee damage... Except for that Magic Dagger, of course.
I'll...think about it. maybe there's a slight possible change to do it.

I allow wiring, if it was with really only throwables, then I had to use bombs to mine things, and that won't work well with hardmode ores :p
I'm somehow thinking that there will come an update involving hardmode throwable suggestions, but that's just what I assume.

I'll...think about it. maybe there's a slight possible change to do it.

I allow wiring, if it was with really only throwables, then I had to use bombs to mine things, and that won't work well with hardmode ores :p
I'm somehow thinking that there will come an update involving hardmode throwable suggestions, but that's just what I assume.
That would be nice. Throwing class has lots of potential, but it was a bit underused. Expert Mode at start is very easy if you acquire javelins, fossil armor and probably the Bone Glove.
About the explosives... It reminds me of situation when normal ore turned into HM one. Saw a huge chunk so I jumped in there and then... BOOM. Trolled by game.

I know Nageru and Link look similar, but they probably aren't part of the same family. One is someone who throws stuff and has a green fairy with leaf wings, the other is a swordsman, archerer, AND mage, plays the ocarina, and has an annoying blue fairy.

Also, are you using water candles combined with battle potions? That might help out a bit.

Edit: Not to mention that, if you think the Zelda timeline is canon, there are multiple Links. But there is only one Nageru.

The Traveling Merchant was on visit again, and finally, He sold the Kimono!
index.php

Actually, pretty much all items where Nageru has interests in.
Nageru couldn't wait to put them on...but then realised that it's not the same kimono she used to:
index.php

Nageru: "I look like I'm wearing a dress...what happened to the combat kimono?"
Leaf: "I guess combat kimono's with shorts are now male equipment now...so yeah..."
Nageru: "How's that supposed to make sense?"
Leaf: "I don't know, the merchant dissappeared already, so you can't ask it him. but it appears he's more known of the fashion around the world"
Nageru: "..."

Shortly after, she got the Black Belt, so it was time to make her nimble ninja gear:
index.php

Nageru also gathered enough Ectoplasm to create her Spectre armor again.
However, this one looks really different than the previous one. Leaf suggested to use some dye on it, Nageru tried various ones, but didn't really worked out, then she used the Hades dye, and after wearing that, he feels a lot of might streaming through her body. This feels better than ever before:
index.php
index.php

Spirit Armor!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom