tAPI [Discontinued] tAPI - A Mod To Make Mods

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi again, sorry, but how do I get the old 1.2.4.1 content folder? Sorry, this is my first time "Modifying" the game :p

EDIT: I just realized, I am using GameLauncher, that IS what I use correct? And it says that tAPI is in 1.2 on GL. So thats why I am confused.

Really? Darn, oh well, thanks for telling me.. I would have just been messing around with all the files :p

my tApi wont launch, it just runs in the background for a bit, then stops
[DOUBLEPOST=1441247148,1441247004][/DOUBLEPOST]you need Tmodloader for the 1.3 update! unless u have a back-up of 1.2.4[/QUOTE]
how do you get a tmod loader

hello i tAPI is insta crashing, i mean when i try to launch it i hear a little "bloop" terraria noise then nothing, if i open my task manager tAPI is popping then vanishing, do any of you know how i might fix this problem?

*sigh*
For the People who can't read the first page:
tAPI works for Terraria Version 1.2.4. You are probably running Terraria Version 1.3 or later. Please take the time to read the OP next time. This question is getting rather old, really fast and is being asked again and again each page.

*sigh*
For the People who can't read the first page:
tAPI works for Terraria Version 1.2.4. You are probably running Terraria Version 1.3 or later. Please take the time to read the OP next time. This question is getting rather old, really fast and is being asked again and again each page.
Sorry i wasn't accurate in my statement, I first downloaded and installed the Gamelaucher program, then i installed the tAPI, it's true that it's terraria1.3, the question now is,
How do i downgrade to 1.2.4 ? i rather want to use legal mean, i didn't buy the game to use a cracked version.

Sorry i wasn't accurate in my statement, I first downloaded and installed the Gamelaucher program, then i installed the tAPI, it's true that it's terraria1.3, the question now is,
How do i downgrade to 1.2.4 ? i rather want to use legal mean, i didn't buy the game to use a cracked version.
You can't. The only thing that could do that was Gamelauncher, but right the option is not available.

I keep getting this message in my logs every time I try and run tAPI
Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Content.ContentLoadException: Error loading "Images\CraftButton". File not found.
at ContentManager.OpenStream(String assetName)
at ContentManager.ReadAsset(String assetName, Action`1 recordDisposableObject)
at ContentManager.Load(String assetName)
at Main.LoadContent()
at Game.Initialize()
at Main.Initialize()
at Game.RunGame(Boolean useBlockingRun)
at Program.Main(String[] args)
at Program.Main(String[] args)
System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Error loading "Content\Images\CraftButton.xnb". File not found.
at TitleContainer.OpenStream(String name)
at ContentManager.OpenStream(String assetName)

It doesn't even open and it just instantly closes. Can someone please help me out on this?

Operating System: Windows 10
Steam or GOG: Steam
Terraria Version: 1.3.0.8 (Current)
TAPI installs fine and then i run it but when i check mods there is no file path and TAPI did not make any folders in the My Games folder if i make the file path myself it still wont work.

I just tried removing everything and reinstalling but it wont even start up now from gamelauncher

if anyone has any ideas it would help me a lot thanks.

So in otherwords.

Theres no way for anyone who has updated and the mod that is needed for many more mods is currently unusable due to it simply not ever going to be updated and there is as far as i know there is no way to downgrade my terraria version.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom