Story Fluffy Bunnikin's Snuggle Diary~

Pick a number. This is important, but I (Probably) won't say how!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
A wonderful day of snuggles: Day 57~

Maxwell finished playing with the Silk! Now, it looks kinda like the shirt-thingy he always wears, except smaller... He looked at it for a bit, mumbling to himself, and glancing at me... Then, he put the Silk-thing away, and we went for our patrol.

As he walked, he kept glancing at the deep caves we passed by, and back at me. Seems like he was trying to decide something. I heard the word "Cochineal" at one point, and had no idea what that meant. Oh well. I am sure it is unimportant.

Nothing else exciting lately. A bird tried to poop on Maxwell as he was sleeping, but I managed to get a tree branch in the way. That could have been awkward.

Also, the Butterflies haven't come back yet. I wanna play with them again...

index.php

A wonderful day of snuggles: Day 57~

Maxwell finished playing with the Silk! Now, it looks kinda like the shirt-thingy he always wears, except smaller... He looked at it for a bit, mumbling to himself, and glancing at me... Then, he put the Silk-thing away, and we went for our patrol.

As he walked, he kept glancing at the deep caves we passed by, and back at me. Seems like he was trying to decide something. I heard the word "Cochineal" at one point, and had no idea what that meant. Oh well. I am sure it is unimportant.

Nothing else exciting lately. A bird tried to poop on Maxwell as he was sleeping, but I managed to get a tree branch in the way. That could have been awkward.

Also, the Butterflies haven't come back yet. I wanna play with them again...

index.php
It's so adowable! Snuggles has almost forgotten about the evil night creatures!

Hehe @Cubicality , another person to vote for everything. I can see why you ninja-liked the chapter, huh? `:D

It's so adowable! Snuggles has almost forgotten about the evil night creatures!
Also, glad you like the adorableness~`:passionate:

and me!

if you have google drive I can share my storys with you... there minecraft based though
Gah! Why do I keep inspiring people!? `:confused: I should not be a role-model, ever `-_-

also i took a loog hard look at the picture for the bunny diary and rilized it was bunnykin wearing a shirt so is Maxwell making the bunny a shirt with all that silk after all it did say"maxwell took out somthing that looked like his shirt but smalller."

A wonderful day of snuggles: Day 59~

Maxwell has done a lot of thinking lately. He keeps mumbling to himself, and there are a few words I hear often... "Cochineal", "Hero", "Waiting", "Cavern". I keep getting distracted by playing with the pretty flowers, but from the gist of it, he wants to go somewhere, but can't. I'm sure he will figure it out.

As we do our patrol, he will look at one particular cave, then at me, then at the cave. And then he will frown. Every. Single. Time. We pass that thing a couple of times a day! I usually distract him by nibblin on his ankles, which makes him giggle cutely. I hope nobody else finds out he is ticklish, otherwise I will lose one of my new favorite pastimes~

Not much else. One of the other Bunnies in the warren I sleep in had a litter, and they are pretty cute. I hope they are taught to stay inside at night, though...

index.php

... I had not thought of that. You sir, have made this story just get a lot darker `;)
It's not at its darkest until someone brings up...
THE BUNNY CANNON ~:naughty:
Also, if the narrator bunny ever gets captured and put inside a terrarium, they can spectate the Blood Moon from there.

A wonderful day of snuggles: Day 75~

Things have been peaceful around here. Well, as peaceful as it gets, with the unusual things that happen. But those I have come to accept, to some degree.

Maxwell has stopped muttering, and looks a little sad about it. He also apologized to me, but I don't know why. We continue with our little routine each day, and we now sometimes play hide and seek in the mornings. I will scurry behind one of the bushes, and he will try and guess which one I am hiding in. I'm getting better at hiding, but he is getting better at spotting, which keeps it fun~

Not much else to say, really. The little kits in the new litter are as cute as ever, and I hope I get to show them to Maxwell soon.

index.php

A wonderful day of snuggles: Day 83~

I saw someone new today! He was dressed rather funny, and spoke... Weird. He kept using terms I didn't know, and apparently, Maxwell did not recognize most of them either.

He said that he was a Traveling Merchant of some kind, and asked if Maxwell was interested in anything he had. Maxwell looked at the fine rugs, rare wood, and unusual devices... And declined. He was happy with his Bow, and did not have the skill to build an entire house.

The Traveling Merchant looked disgruntled, and shook his head. Sitting down on Maxwell's favourite stump, he complained about how business was horrible in these parts, and how he wished the Leezurd was more hospitable, whoever they were.

Maxwell yawned, as it was nearing our standard naptime. The Merchant, whose name I can't pronounce, took that as a good time to leave. Maxwell sudenly stopped him, face lit up. He leaned close, and whispered with the weird guy.

There were a lot of 'No's, and Maxwell kept trying to convince him. This eventually worked, with the Traveler grumbling, "Fine, fine. But only this once, and you will have to pay a premium. Maybe I can find my old colleague down there, been a while since I saw him around..."

Maxwell outright beamed once he heard that. Laying against the stump, he smiled the entire evening, even through his sleep. I kept watch from his belly, and the Merchant sighed... But smiled a little, and waved as he left, "I guess, if it is for a cute little bun like that..."

index.php

Back
Top Bottom