Map-PvP Gladiators

Hey, I am SchrobZen.
I loved all these multiplayer-maps and I wanted to build a colosseum..... so I created this :D
Gladiators.PNG

It's a team-deathmach-terraria-map, to have fun with.
You can download it, play it, share it. (http://terraria.curseforge.com/maps/gladiators/)
You fight in 2 teams with up to 4 Players each.
If you have any bugs, missfunktions,suggestions or just any type of response please let me know.
The map will be updated when nessesary. Have FUN!!!!

SchrobZen [ʃroʊb'zen]

Last edited:
Please have some images or screenshots. People are more likely to download it with some visual information.

Like this?

Yes. :D
[DOUBLEPOST=1441618476,1441618233][/DOUBLEPOST]The map looks cool, but doesn't seem incredibly practical for pvp. For one the fake door is in the way. I suggest actuating the archway and getting rid of the asphalt and instead use shadow paint in the background. Also when you fall on the sand what do the the pressure plates do?

Yes. :D
[DOUBLEPOST=1441618476,1441618233][/DOUBLEPOST]The map looks cool, but doesn't seem incredibly practical for pvp. For one the fake door is in the way. I suggest actuating the archway and getting rid of the asphalt and instead use shadow paint in the background. Also when you fall on the sand what do the the pressure plates do?
Have you actually downloaded it?
Because your suggestions make no sense to me, or maybe I just don understand them right.
The doors are actuated and the asphalt is painted aswell...
Please clarify your previous post.

Have you actually downloaded it?
Because your suggestions make no sense to me, or maybe I just don understand them right.
The doors are actuated and the asphalt is painted aswell...
Please clarify your previous post.

I was just describing what I saw in the image. No, I have not downloaded the map.

Back
Top Bottom