Console Dual Threat: Terraria is Coming to Wii U and 3DS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, that makes sense. In fact, it wouldn't surprise me if you end up doing what Smash Bros. did, and have it so while Terraria's open, it restricts a few features(namely internet browser and Miiverse) in order to make the game run better. Is that the plan? If not, I think it'd be a good idea to take that route if limitations start to get in the way.

Terraria on 3ds. Walkin' around like :merchantcool:
[DOUBLEPOST=1440291069,1440291052][/DOUBLEPOST]:merchantcool:
[DOUBLEPOST=1440291426][/DOUBLEPOST]
OUQdcgm.gif
Skeletron_Prime.png
Skeletron_Head.png
Lunatic_Cultist.png

Wait... In the 3DS version will you be able to see more area around you than in mobile? If so... PARTY!!! THE TWINS WON"T BE OFFSCREEN 70% OF THE TIME SO I'LL BE ABLE TO FINALLY BEAT THEM!!!!!!!!

Aiming: will be able to share more soon, we're currently implementing a new version.

Demo: not for launch, no

Miiverse pictures: Again not for launch, but the beauty of an evolving product like Terraria is that we can react to platform-specific stuff like this once we're live should the demand be out there.

Aw not being able to post screenshots to miiverse is a huge disappointment. I can understand why you can't do it for 3ds but it should be possible with n3ds/wii u.

Please add abmbo support i want to ride on a charzaid, and have mario as a minion
[DOUBLEPOST=1441658590,1441658306][/DOUBLEPOST]
HYPE! Looking forward to seeing the exclusive features (Maybe they'll give Link and Mario's costume proper names and some items relating to them :p). Excited to buy this on my 3DS, and I might be getting a Wii U in the coming months so this will be awesome!
True but the big question is can we have pokemon minions and mounts, cause ill be craging into battle with my charzaid

While things like amiibo support might be cool, what would be much better is if they spent their time getting the game up to 1.3 (or at least 1.2.4) as playing this version is going to feel like playing the base game.

Will the version showing at EGX be an updated version or is it the same build as the one from Gamescom?

While things like amiibo support might be cool, what would be much better is if they spent their time getting the game up to 1.3 (or at least 1.2.4) as playing this version is going to feel like playing the base game.

Will the version showing at EGX be an updated version or is it the same build as the one from Gamescom?

Both versions are updated, but you'll notice more of the changes in the 3DS version for sure.

I'm hyper hyped for this on 3DS. I only played the mobile version, but I got sick of the touch controls. I have a beastly gaming PC but I think it'll be wayyy more fun on 3DS despite a few drawbacks :D But anyway, I feel like the C-Stick could be used for some sort of general targeting system. Couldn't it just be used to aim in the general four directions of the screen? If there's a flying enemy above you and to the side, the C-Stick should at least be able to match the D-Pad in terms of aiming. I'm not saying that it can be used like a full-fledged cursor, but almost a guide of sorts for the targeting system.
[DOUBLEPOST=1441751546,1441751505][/DOUBLEPOST]Also: Deanzor, what anime is your pic from?

Another thing. Are there slanted blocks in whatever build it's in now? What about mounts and jetpacks? As long as those things are in I'll be satisfied for quite some time :)

Anyway, even if this version was inferior to the other versions, I would pay more, simply because it's on 3DS. Oh right. I'll buy it, but you guys should really get your art team on a 3DS theme! I'd buy that in a heartbeat!

My god the forums are so quiet now.

Last edited:
I'm hyper hyped for this on 3DS. I only played the mobile version, but I got sick of the touch controls. I have a beastly gaming PC but I think it'll be wayyy more fun on 3DS despite a few drawbacks :D But anyway, I feel like the C-Stick could be used for some sort of general targeting system. Couldn't it just be used to aim in the general four directions of the screen? If there's a flying enemy above you and to the side, the C-Stick should at least be able to match the D-Pad in terms of aiming. I'm not saying that it can be used like a full-fledged cursor, but almost a guide of sorts for the targeting system.
[DOUBLEPOST=1441751546,1441751505][/DOUBLEPOST]Also: Deanzor, what anime is your pic from?

<DP Merged>

Another thing. Are there slanted blocks in whatever build it's in now? What about mounts and jetpacks? As long as those things are in I'll be satisfied for quite some time :)

<DP Merged>

Anyway, even if this version was inferior to the other versions, I would pay more, simply because it's on 3DS. Oh right. I'll buy it, but you guys should really get your art team on a 3DS theme! I'd buy that in a heartbeat!
Please edit your original post instead of double posting. 'Edit' option is on the bottom left.

Where'd everyone go? You can't just jump off the hype train... :(

Three days? My god. Maybe you guys work like genies. If I rub my moniter, maybe someone will come and talk...
Nope, now I just seem kind of creepy. Then again, what'd you expect from a Nintendo fan? XD

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom