Blocks & Decoration (Sprites) Marble Columns

nealpd

Skeletron Prime
During a recent build, I was quite disappointed to find that there were no marble columns, and the only way I could get columns is if I had a world with Palladium, and even then the columns didn’t work with the build.

Marble Column
Collumn Item.png
Collumn 1x1.png
(Placed 1x3)
Collumn 2x2.png
(Placed 2x3)

They act as blocks, however can be passed through similar to wooden beams. The tops act as platforms, and furniture can be placed on top.

Can be placed

Crafted:

Smooth_Marble_Block.png
1 Smooth Marble Block

At a workbench

Last edited:
During a recent build, I was quite disappointed to find that there were no marble columns, and the only way I could get columns is if I had a world with Palladium, and even then the columns didn’t work with the build.

Marble Column
View attachment 76846 View attachment 76847 (Placed 1x3) View attachment 76848 (Placed 2x3)

They act as blocks, however can be passed through similar to smoke blocks.

Can be placed

Crafted:

View attachment 76849 1 Smooth Marble Block

At a workbench
how about have them be normal blocks, and have walls, like palladium columns

Marble Column
View attachment 76846 View attachment 76847 (Placed 1x3) View attachment 76848 (Placed 2x3)

They act as blocks, however can be passed through similar to smoke blocks.

Can be placed

Crafted:

View attachment 76849 1 Smooth Marble Block

At a workbench
Total :red:ing support, been wanting to see something like this. Just for shear interest factor.

SO. AWESOME.:passionate:
Support. I'd also suggest that tops of these columns should work like platforms so that you can also use them as statue pedestals.
And we also need granite pillars. :)

how about have them be normal blocks, and have walls, like palladium columns
Whist this sounds good in theory, I was going for a more wooden beam approach with these blocks, as you'd have to actuate them to get the desired effect.

Yes, we need more things like wooden beams, but made with other materials. `:)
Thank you! That's what I was going for.
Total :red:ing support, been wanting to see something like this. Just for shear interest factor.
Thank you!

SO. AWESOME.:passionate:
Support. I'd also suggest that tops of these columns should work like platforms so that you can also use them as statue pedestals.
And we also need granite pillars. :)
Added to the OP. :)
As for granite pillars, that's a great idea I probably should have thought of while making the post. Oh well, I'll do them later.

I would really enjoy this in my world, marble is in my top 5 additions as it is and this would just fit right in for me. Adding a little bit of class to a structure. Should not be just for marble though, granite, stone & various metals should be included... Cmon, who here would love a chlorophyte column :D

I would really enjoy this in my world, marble is in my top 5 additions as it is and this would just fit right in for me. Adding a little bit of class to a structure. Should not be just for marble though, granite, stone & various metals should be included... Cmon, who here would love a chlorophyte column :D
You know, I may just do that.

Back
Top Bottom