Console Shroomite or Titan?

Shroomite or Titan?

• Total voters
Shroomite for added defense, stealth, and damage. Titans good but going against multiple bosses at once I feel better with the added defense. Of course armor is only half of the prep. This is my opinion tho.

Titan and Specter armor were made COMPLETELY useless by Shroomite and Spectre. The only console exclusive armor that kept any of its usefulness is Dragon, which just BARELY stands up to turtle since it gives much better stats. And even that is going to become obscure when Beetle is put on console.

No it isn't.
can you stand still with this many bosses?
Capture 2015-09-06 20_37_49.png

also the Titan armor has 48% chance not to consume ammo, this left me with plenty of ammo when others were out of ammo.

Meh, Venom has such a small damage increase that its more worth it to be hitting every shot no matter what.
but my friends complain about the damage over time or "how I couldn't find the antidote" dropping their coins.
also he thought Ankh shield prevents venom. (witch means he didn't craft his)

but my friends complain about the damage over time or "how I couldn't find the antidote" dropping their coins.
also he thought Ankh shield prevents venom. (witch means he didn't craft his)
That's poison. Theres a difference.

That's poison. Theres a difference.
he thought it's the same, anyway Titan is my preference not yours.
[DOUBLEPOST=1441904125,1441903878][/DOUBLEPOST]Or if only I had it on console...
Vortex_armor.png

VORTEX!
the wiki says:
Vortex armor is a late-game Hardmode armor set that provides ranged weapon boosts. It is currently the best ranged armor set available. Crafting the full set requires a total of 36 Luminite Bars (144 Luminite) and 45 Vortex Fragments.
In total, Vortex armor pieces apply the following boosts:
Additionally, equipping a full set grants the player the ability to toggle stealth mode, which has the following effects:
  • Near-invisibility
  • Decreased chance that enemies will target the wearer
  • +80% ranged damage
  • +20% ranged critical strike chance
  • Decreased movement speed
Unlike Shroomite armor, standing still is not required. The Vortex armor's stealth mode is instead toggled manually by double-tapping the
▼ Down
key. Moving or grappling does not cancel the effect, and its boosts are applied to all ranged weapon types (unlike Shroomite armor, which requires switching headpieces for different ranged weapon types). Dashing or riding a Mount does cancel stealth mode.
too bad it's PC only

I've never used Shroomite armor X3 because I can't get all the glowing mushrooms -w- I would assume that Shroomite is better then Titanium (which I used for a little while) because of how it increase your stats. I do not use either, I like beetle armor X3 I like having 95 defense X'D

Shroomite is better than Titan, but I still prefer to collect all armor types, regardless of if they are worse.

Shroomite is superior in every way except ammo which does not matter once you have chlorophyte bullets with every single one hitting and honestly I do not stand still.

Back
Top Bottom