Pixel Art Cold Blue's Pixel Art

Well, I guess I should post some progresses.
I woke up with a morning wood on an Easter Sunday.
wipeastermouor.png

An armor made out of the Golem's guts! No.
_request__golem_cell_armor_by_minitehhedgehog-d99roz4.png

Those blue and yellow aren't Sundial color, they are Lihzarhd Power Cell color.
You had killed me and stolen my skull, I'll take my skull back in the form of a skull!
Not animated yet.
nitemaresele.png

I really like your style of shading. Look interestring, I saw yout too don't make female variant of armors and vanity items.
Let me make female variants of them, what am I saing when I finished them already?
f1.png
f2.png
f3.png
f4.png
f5.png

When you are going to make next vanity set or armors set, make female variant, I really wonder how you will make one.
I can help you with female variants, if you want.
NOTE: I added and remake some armors, made all for Thorium mod+ and some to Brutallama, he is kinda he wants to me to make them.

I really like your style of shading. Look interestring, I saw yout too don't make female variant of armors and vanity items.
Let me make female variants of them, what am I saing when I finished them already?
View attachment 77979 View attachment 77980 View attachment 77981 View attachment 77982 View attachment 77983
When you are going to make next vanity set or armors set, make female variant, I really wonder how you will make one.
I can help you with female variants, if you want.
NOTE: I added and remake some armors, made all for Thorium mod+ and some to Brutallama, he is kinda he wants to me to make them.
looks awesome!

Can I ask for a BIG request. Like, 400x600 - 600x900
I want my Main OC, Xavier, to be sprited leaning over on a computer, typing, and the "YouTube" logo on the screen.
Capture 2015-09-09 14_14_45.png
Without the background.

Back
Top Bottom