Game Mechanics A Rain Expansion | The Lively World of Rain!

Bry

Steampunker
[9/6/2019] AND SO I'M FINALLY BACK, TO KICK SOME TAIL! *aaaaa*
*cough* Yes, I'm actually going to do it; I'm going to finish this suggestion. It's only been four years in the making. Any new headings using the Georgia font are where I'm currently renovating. I'm going to be going in order, here, so expect that Crafting/Items section to stay like that for a while.

You know, I'm a really huge fan of rain. Even when it's not raining, just it being cloudy outside makes the world feel completely different. With rain, however, it may as well be a whole new world entirely; even new critters appear outside, while others hide away. It's such a wonder to wander around and see the world with a slick new coat. But this is where Terraria creates some dissonance for me.
I fully appreciate the effort that was put into fleshing out rain in this game, but even with the influx of Worms, Flying Fish, Rainbow Slimes and fishing catches, it still feels incredibly empty. What about all those fish that the Angler has you catch? And the Angry Nimbuses; why do they only appear in the Forest?
This suggestion plans to remedy that, with sprites and fancy descriptions to boot!

Alright, before you go on ahead, keep in mind two things:
  1. All of the Quest fish can be found in the world once you catch it for the first time; handing it over to the Angler is not required (for those overly-determined players who catch a Quest fish in the last 5 seconds of the night). This is meant to reward fishing for players who don't exactly like it, as they can simply hunt fish down with their weapons instead of sitting there hoping the fish humor them for a second.
  2. All Passive Quest fish can be caught with a Bug Net to get them as an item. Hostile fish can be, too, but they must be at 15% health or lower, so make sure you watch how much damage you're doing! (There are a few exceptions to both parts of this rule, which I'll point out as we come across 'em.)
Alright, now have fun reading the suggestion! `:happy:
5DuwE9H.png

The first and biggest thing on the list...
The Enemies!
Forest
jhjxnHj.png

(Critter)
It's a Bunny.
It's a Fish.
It's a Bunny Fish!
This lil' guy spawns in place of bunnies during rain, including the statue-spawned ones. Using its tail as a pogo stick of sorts, the Bunny Fish bounces around the Forest without a care in the world; accurate, since it's oblivious to pretty much everything around it.
When the rain stops, it'll start frantically flopping around on the ground, moving toward the closest body of water it can find. The Bunny Fish stays near the surface of the water, periodically hopping out slightly and splashing back in.
Fish AI: Goldfish
DMG: 0
HP: 10
DEF: 0

KBR: 0%
No drops.
No coins.
YEQm2ve.png

wiIOnDN.png

A fish with an uncanny craving for brains.
This guy has three different variants, much like how regular Zombies have about eleventy-billion different types:
• The first one is the basic variant; this guy swims faster than a Goldfish, but walks a little slower. Dude has some solid knock back resistance, though, which is quite the achievement for a small fish that's rapidly losing body mass to decomposition.
• The second variant is more balanced when it comes to speed; it's slightly faster than a Goldfish at all times. Its knockback resistance is lower than that of the first variant's but is still quite resilient.
• And now for something completely different. The THIRD variant has a Pinky slime perched on its head, paralleling the Zombie variant with a Blue Slime on its head. Speed varies WILDLY depending on the method of movement; swimming goes very slowly due to the fish having to resist the Pinky's über-buoyancy, but oh MAN, its walking speed- I'm sorry, RUNNING speed is insane, being over TWICE as fast as the first variant's speed. If only you didn't send this thing to China and back every time you hit it; it'd be disorientingly powerful otherwise!
All three types can still walk after the rain ends, but they'll be a lot slower.
Fish AI: Aggressive Goldfish
HP: 37/41/175
DMG: 12/14/6
DEF: 7/6/10
KBR: 42%/37%/-13%
Variant 3 drops 8-24 Pink Gel
Coins:
30, 27, 1 30
NyRQlle.png

OBY7NEh.png

This slime's got little fins that let it swim underwater! For, well, three seconds, before it inevitably floats back up to the surface. It can glide over the surface really quickly, though, unlike how other slimes just bob up and down through water.
On land, it can also use its fins like wings.
When it hops, the Slimefish is able to lift itself back up just after it starts descending, allowing it to gain some extra height as well as travel a bit further. It's like a winged Kuribo Shoe! Except cuter.
Spawns alongside Umbrella Slimes, dividing the spawn chance equally between the two (it can also spawn in water, though). And that momentary dive it can do has a cool down of about three seconds.
Fish AI: Slime
HP: 32
DMG: 14
DEF: 6
KBR: 16%, 28% when swimming
Drops some aqua green-colored Gel. 1-3, maybe? It can also drop that sweet, sweet Slime Staff, but that would require you to win the lottery, first.
Coins:
xARkeaF.png

QZPfxhk.png

If you've played Terraria before, you know this isn't a new enemy. I'm including a couple of pre-existing rain enemies as well, since I think a couple of them need some stat readjustments. This little fishy got a health boost.
HP: 32
DMG: 9
DEF: 4
KBR: 20%
No drops.

Coins: 90

2kjCRxe.png

Dirtfish... Dirt... Digging...
It's a Worm now.
The Dirtfish burrows through dirt and stone to try and ram you. But it's only one segment, and it can ONLY travel through Dirt and Stone Blocks, allowing you to lose it if you come upon the Snow or a Desert. It appears rarely on the surface, appears more commonly in the Underground, and is completely absent from the Caverns due to the ratio of dirt to literally anything else. You'll be able to hear it coming, but this guy's a lot faster and a little better at turning than the Giant Worm is, so you may need to be a little more agile, yourself. Your saving grace is that it's not completely resistant to knockback like a Worm typically is.
...It hits me now that I'm probably gonna give people anxiety with the random "tunneling" noises in the surface Forest.
*cough*
Fish AI: Worm
HP: 45
DMG: 16
KBR: 62%
Drops 3-5 Dirt Blocks. With a Water Candle, you'll never need to tear apart the landscape for Dirt ever again! ...If you're patient.
Coins:
0weuFrR.png

wbjYxyX.png

Here's another veteran Rainy. This guy's actually getting a pretty hefty change!
The Angry Nimbus's raindrops deal 16% less damage, but they won't trigger your invincibility frames and can hit through them, meaning it'll just chip in extra damage alongside whatever else is attacking you at the moment. It also has a lot less defense (I mean, it's a cloud), but has increased health to compensate, so weaker-and-faster weapons are a little more viable against this guy.
HP: 360
DMG: 42
DEF: 16
KBR: 70%
Inflicts Soaked (100% chance when Wet, 2 seconds per rain drop). I hope you don't like traction.
Drops 3-6 Rain Clouds. He's also got an occasional chance of dropping a Rain Rod, which is a nice bit of extra drop-and-forget Magic damage.
Coins:

Caverns

2qhyXXY.png

D'awww, it's such a doofy-looking bat!
This guy actually spawns in water, and acts like a faster-moving bat! It can jump out of the water for a bit, getting some pretty nice lift with its wing fins! It takes some pretty hefty knockback, though, especially when out of water.
Fish AI: A Bat but it swims instead
HP: 44

DMG: 17
DEF: 3

KBR: 10%
Doesn't inflict Feral Bite, 'cuz it's also a fish. Or 'cuz I said so. Whichever sounds nicer to you, I guess.

It drops the same stuff as the Cave Bat, but the Chain Knife is a lot more common.
Coins: 1
cwX02Mg.png

IekTggr.png

Bonefish, Fonebish, Fishbone...
...Wish bone.
I want that fish.
It's like a Bone Throwing Skeleton, but not. Sure, it pauses like the skeleton when it sees you, but when it goes to throw a bone, uh, it just throws itself.
Gotta wonder how it survives doing that. You'd think it'd fracture itself to death or something.
Fish AI: Goldfish + Bone Throwing Skeleton
HP: 85
DMG: 28
DEF: 7
KBR: 63%
Inflicts Dazed (50% chance, 3 seconds, Expert only)
While it won't drop the Ancient Helmets and Skulls the Skeleton has, the Bonefish will drop Hooks and Bone Swords with a much higher chance.
Coins:
yJBkRD0.png

8YcTFcz.png

Oh GOD, THE STICK OF DYNAMITE HAS LEEEGS! AAAAAAAAA- *cOUgH*
*Ahem*, uh, yes, this thing can walk, and can indeed chase you down like the killer in a horror movie if you are so inclined as to e x i s t near it. It does actually move really freakin' fast, so it probably WILL make you :red: yourself on your first encounter with it. You only have as long as a Dynamite fuse lasts to escape this guy, so unless you have a lot of open space to use, you better beat it outta there! Or, you know, you could use the blast to your advantage.
This fish is not a discriminating exploder; if there are a couple of enemies nearby when it explodes, those guys are ALSO getting caught in it, full-damage. Same goes for critters and NPCs. Actually, the only thing not explodable by the Dynamite Fish is blocks, but that's assuming you're not using the Dynamite Fish item, which can.
This guy is certainly not a common spawn, although it'll certainly pop up more than the Nymph.
Fish AI: A speedy boi Goldfish thAT EXPLOOOOODES!
HP: 100
DMG: 12 on Contact, 250 from the Explosion
KBR: 60%

It turns into a Stick of Dynamite upon death, but if you can keep it alive with a Bug Net, you'll have a much more helpful explosion at your disposal.
Coins: 30
OeAeQpr.png

6QtqlbV.png

(Critter)
Oooooh, another friendly fish! And he's shiny! Didn't think there'd be any THIS far down, huh?
...Well, good call, because that's not entirely true.
This guy swims around aimlessly enough, but for every 10% of health he loses, a gem will fall off. They'll start bouncing all over the place, hurting you something fierce if they smash into you. The order the gems fall off is Amethyst, Topaz, Sapphire, Emerald, Amber, Ruby, Diamond, Diamond, and Diamond again, and when you kill the Jewelfish, it explodes into a BUNCH of Diamonds! Each gem type can be smashed if they're getting in your way, but if they keep bouncing around until 5 seconds after the Jewelfish dies, they'll drop as an item! Make the choice of what gems you want, or just smash them all if you don't wanna deal with them.
You can also just Bug Net it from the start. Once it drops to 30% health, though, you can't catch it anymore. It's either Diamonds or the fish; your pick.
Fish AI: Goldfish, plus Bone Throwing Skeleton when attacked
HP: 250
Bouncing Gems HP:
14, 15, 17, 19, 20, 21, 23 (Same order as Gem Staff strengths. Keep that in mind for the other stats; I've gotta save on BBCode.)
Bouncing Gems DMG: 19, 20, 23, 25, 27, 28, 31
DEF: 32 (-3 per gem detached)
Bouncing Gems DEF: 0, 1, 1, 2, 7, 2, 3
KBR: 50% (-3% per gem detached)
Bouncing Gems KBR: 0% for all of 'em
Doesn't drop items directly, but each individual bouncing gem drops as an item if you don't smash it.

Inflicts Bleeding (30% chance, 20 seconds, each gem type has a 5% greater chance than the last one)
Coins:
t7kAJD1.png

nTunFND.png

Ever wanted to play a fun game of Whack-a-Mole in Terraria? Well, the Golden Carp is here to fulfill your mole-abusive desires!
When the Golden Carp spawns (which is a rarity, by the way), it'll pop its head up from the ground every second, each time retreating about half a second later. On the fifth pop-up, it'll linger for a bit longer, giving you a chance to smash it out of the ground. If you don't get to it in time, it'll rinse and repeat, and if it has to go through the cycle a third time, the Golden Carp will instead linger on the third pop-up, surfacing much more abruptly. Miss it then, and it'll burrow away and despawn.
"But Bryan, what happens if I'm actually kinda decent at Whack-a-Mole and hit the guy?"

Well, then you get to reap your reward. The Golden Carp will completely pop out of the ground and begin flopping around uncontrollably, where you can then smack it around for 4 seconds for a Gold Coin on each hit. After the four seconds, it'll burrow back down and begin its next cycle, or despawning if that cycle just now was the last one. If you can manage to KILL it (which is quite a pfeat, since this thing has the defense of a Dungeon Guardian), the Golden Carp will EXPLODE, sending Gold Coins EVERYWHERE!
...Yes, I like making things EXPLOOODE. This is Chemistry class now.
This fish moves a little faster in Expert Mode.

Fish AI: Whack-a-Mole, but with a fish instead of the mole. Whack-a-Fish.
HP: 20 (Does not scale in Expert Mode)
DMG: 50 (The chance it'll hit anyone is pretty slim, though, unless you've hit it out of the ground)
Defense: 9999
KBR: 90%
It won't inflict anything, but it's immune to Midas because it's already made of solid gold.
No drops.
Coins:
10 (This DOUBLES in Expert Mode)
geb09iC.png

Snow
WucId78.png

(Critter)
The Snow's nice and friendly fish. This little guy swims around just as aimlessly as the Goldfish does, and its fins even create little ripple lines in the water! It also, uh, leaves a trail of frost behind it, which'll freeze you as long as you're in it.
You could probably use that in an adventure map.

AI: Fish
HP: 15
KBR: 10%
Inflicts Frozen (100% chance, while inside frost trail)

No coins.
No drops.

ttPELCu.png

Y1iLEDy.png

I heard you liked the Dirtfish, so here I give you another burrowing fish!
...What do you mean, "the Dirtfish sucks"?
Instead of burrowing through Dirt and Stone, this Flinx sifts through Snow, Slush and Ice in the Underground Snow. It's a little slower than the Dirtfish (though with a bit more turn control), but since it's a Flinx, uh, make sure someone else brought a Catcher's mit, because you're GOING to hit a home run. Somehow, the Flinxfin has more defense than a regular Flinx, though.

HP: 60
DMG: 30
DEF: 16
KBR: -16%
Drops 3-5 Slush Blocks, if you wanna try your hand at Extractinating. Or clogging your inventory.
Coins:
2 30
JTdLPiZ.png

[Hardmode]
sUvNFQz.png

The Frigid Nimbus moves a little slower than the Angry Nimbus, though, so you'll at least be able to avoid dying to hail-induced concussions.
"The Ice Golem's already hard enough to deal with; now I gotta avoid THIS thing as well?!"
Nah, Ice Golems won't be able to spawn while one of these guys is around. If you think that'll put a damper on your Frost Core-farming plans, then fear not! Just bring a Battle Potion or a Water Candle; it'll make the Ice Golem spawn regardless of the Frigid Nimbus's presence while also boosting enemy spawn rates!
HP: 295
DMG: 32
DEF: 21
KBR: 80%
Inflicts Chilled (100% chance, 2 seconds per hail bit)
Immune to cold debuffs.
Drops 3-6 Snow Clouds and a rare Hail Rod to boot!
Coins:
3 20
lZkHeKR.png

[Hardmode]
Rv6NwxV.png

This is what true terror looks like.
These spawn in larger bodies of water on the surface, swimming in packs of 8-11. When they see you, they LEAP CLEAR out of the water for you. Their dagger-y noses don't hurt much, but the sheer amount of them can maul anybody within seconds since
they don't trigger invincibility frames. They're sharp enough to pierce through your defense entirely AND make you bleed; NOTHING CAN SAVE YOU FROM THESE FREAKS!
Except maybe a weapon. You can knock these guys away pretty easily, or just shatter them all at a distance. Either works, frankly.
HP: 75
DMG: 34 (Armor-piercing)
KBR: 40%
Inflicts Chilled (100% chance, 15 seconds) and Bleeding (20% chance, 1 minute)

Drops nothing, though you can actually snatch these guys out of the air with a Bug Net!
Coins: 25
[don't have a banner just yet, sorry]

Light and Dark

Corruption
Az8yla4.png

Why isn't this a thing yet?! Why are they locked to the BLOOD MOON, even?! Let 'em spawn on their own in the Corruption!
HP: 100
DMG: 30
KBR: 10% Upright, 55% Swimming
No drops.
No coins.
KNrRl5E.png

5kiIIl6.gif

This is kind of a PRE-Hardmode fish, so you're probably wondering why it's a Hardmode enemy.
Simply put, it's a much harder Cursed Hammer.
It spawns in as a Cursed Hammer typically would, but its attack is wildly different. Instead of lunging immediately, the Infected Scabbardfish instead spins in place for a bit longer, opening its maw and releasing Infected Swordfish around it that violently lunge at you after a moment. After THAT, the Scabbardfish lunges to the side, aiming to keep its distance from you. Rinse and repeat ad infinitum.
...Until it stops raining. Then it starts flopping around, coughing out Swordfish at complete random.
Fish AI: Cursed Hammer but it's a Summoner instead of a Warrior.
HP: 670
DMG: 55
DEF: 12
KBR: 37%
Inflicts Cursed on contact (100% chance, 10 seconds)
Can drop 1-2 Leather, Vitamins (3.75%), a Corroded Scabbard (2.20%), or an Infected Swordfish (1.5%). Truly, this enemy is a treasure hoard.
Coins:
HUPQawa.png

7yhZHth.png

A fish that seems more like it's a result of radioactive mutation than of any form of corruption.
This is an enemy found as a minion; the Infected Scabbardfish will spawn about four of these every time it attacks. But the Infected Swordfish can also appear somewhere else; I won't divulge that info right now.
The Infected Swordfish spins in place for 3 spins, then lunges for you at an incredible speed. It flies forward in a straight line, slightly arcing in your direction, and then slows down and plummets; kinda like the Sharkron, but it can go through blocks. Each Swordfish does a LOT of damage and can poison and weaken you; the kicker is that they don't have a lot of health, so you could probably take out most of them before they get to you.
Fish AI: Weird Sharkron
HP: 62
DMG: 100
KBR: 100%
Inflicts Poisoned (30% chance, 6-12 seconds) and Weak (60% chance, 30 seconds)
No drops.
No coins.
BAVNVOw.png

HLZHlvN.png

A wraith-like fish that swims in the caverns of the Corruption. It drops little Cursed Embers directly downwards as it swims, which erupt into slightly smaller Clinger Walls upon landing. If you attack the Cursedfish, it'll start firing those embers AT you if it has a clear line of sight, which can get a little hectic if you're playing with friends. It won't swim for you, though; it'll just keep truckin' along.
Every thing about this fish can set you ablaze with Cursed Inferno, but the worst offenders are the embers─they set you on fire for ten whole seconds, AND it's guaranteed!
Fish AI: Goldfish, but it shoots fire I guess
HP: 340
DMG: 76 on contact, 30 from the Embers, 60 from the Cursed Inferno Wall
DEF: 17
KBR: 62%
Inflicts Cursed Inferno (30% chance from contact, 4-6 seconds; 100% chance from Embers, 10 seconds; 60% chance from Cursed Inferno Wall, 6-7 seconds)
Drops 3-6 Cursed Flames.
Coins:
vbMYrA5.png

TPAO5Iy.png

An ever-burning cloud of Cursed Inferno, this Nimbus rains down Cursed Fireballs that break into five smaller fireballs upon plummeting to the ground, which each bounce twice. The initial fireball always falls straight down, but the other fireballs fly out in a similar manner to the Aerial Bane's arrow split effect, save for the fact that the fireballs fly upwards instead, and have a smaller spread.
That's a lot of projectiles. As luck would have it, though (*cough*), this Nimbus only drops a fireball every 0.75 seconds.
The fireballs inflict Cursed Inferno, but the split fireballs only do so for half the amount of time.
HP: 565
DMG: 48 from contact and initial Cursed Fireball, 36 from split Fireballs
DEF: 23
KBR: 53%
Inflicts Cursed Inferno (15% chance from contact, 3-4 seconds; 60% chance from all Cursed Flames, 8-14 seconds)
Drops a few Cursedflame Clouds, with a chance of dropping the Cursed Flames spellbook.
Coins:
3 40
czeaQEO.png

eY1EaI1.png

"...Wait, isn't that an ite-"
YES, IT IS! BUT IT'S ALSO AN ENEMY NOW, YAAAAAAY!
...Okay, maybe not that "YAY". Admittedly, this was kind of a shoehorn. I wanted this guy to be an enemy, but couldn't really come up with a way to relate it to rain besides only allowing it to be obtained during rain, so... yeah, that's what I went with.
HP: 2430
DMG: 43

DEF: 38
KBR: 43%
Inflicts Poisoned (100% chance on Contact, 8 seconds; 100% chance from Toxic Bubble, 10-30 seconds)
Guaranteed to drop itself on death, letting you use it as a weapon.
Coins:
[No banner yet; pass the time by reading the other enemy descriptions]

Crimson
fmGJOB7.png

This guy also really should spawn in the Crimson without requiring rain. Or Vile Powder, actually; I forgot about that one with the Corrupt Goldfish.
HP: 110
DMG: 32
DEF: 8
KBR: 14% Upright, 61% Swimming
No drops.
No coins.
NvZQhFK.png

g69TKOt.png

e7NTaA7.png

D5ApqUO.png

So the Blood Jelly's already a little freaky. Why don't we make that ten times worse?
The Bloody Manowar only spawns deep in the Caverns and in Crimtane Beaches. When you enter water or get within ten blocks of it, it'll start swimming towards you, faster yet less precise than the Blood Jelly. Its one extremely long tentacle will trail behind it, following its movements to a T and occasionally producing electricity (it's a lot longer than what this sprite shows). If you touch the Manowar's cap, your vision will go pitch-black; if you touch the tentacle, you'll be electrified for quite some time (especially if you tip the end).
AI: A Jellyfish train
HP: 1105
DMG: 60 Cap, 35 Tentacle and Tentacle End
DEF: 34 Cap, 12 Tentacle, 3 Tentacle End
KBR: 30% Cap, 60% Tentacle, 15% Tentacle End
Inflicts Blackout (85% chance from Cap, 20 seconds) and Electrified (60% chance from Tentacle, 8-15 seconds; 100% chance from Tentacle End, 20 seconds)
Rarely, its tentacle will be intact, and you can use it to make a few things.
Coins:
cpAVhzA.png

c6QHWmY.png

The Ichor Sticker with gills.
It'll fire droplets of Ichor from its... antenna... thingy, at 33% the rate that the Ichor Sticker fires Ichor streams, meaning you fight this thing a hell of a lot more freely than the Ichor Sticker. I guess it makes sense; this thing also fights YOU rather freely, seeing it spawns overground and all. Be wary of any droplets it fires skyward; as you may know, whatever goes up must come down. Unless it breaks the atmosphere.
If it's in water, it'll fire Ichor droplets twice as fast.
AI: Swimming
Damage: 40 (80 EX)
HP: 500 (1500 EX)
Defense: 26
KBR: 40% (50% EX)
The droplets splash you with Ichor for 7-25 seconds.
Drops:
Coins:
1-3
6MB5GxF.png
33%
(Every 50 Kills)
DSbZpaa.png

Qy4wwGz.png

Don't take its name seriously (ignoring the HP).
This Nimbus shoots short streams of Ichor at you. By which I mean it shoots short streams of Ichor directly downwards.
This thing moves at about 5 blocks a second, so, uh, it's gonna be rather sad if you can't outrun this.
Damage: 32 (64 EX)
HP: 5,000 (10,000 EX)
Defense: 28
KBR: 96% (100%)
The Ichor streams inflict Ichor for a while minute.
Drops:
Coins:
3 70
1-4
2qaJrfU.png
50%
4utbO2H.png

CDXheuy.png

Yes, I am also doing this with the Bladetongue.
HP: 3280
DMG: 55
DEF: 24
KBR: 58%
Inflicts Ichor (100% chance on Contact, 3-7 seconds; 100% chance from Ichor Spit, 10 seconds)
Guaranteed to drop itself on death.
Coins:
[No banner yet; time to w a i t]

Hallow
yUKGfQJ.png

oOOooOooh loOK IT's a piIIIxieeEE.
This may SEEM like a hostile creature, but it's actually pretty tame, and won't hunt you down until the end of time. Unless, well you attack it first.
That's when the swarm happens.
Yes, attacking a Pixiefish that's flying around will turn it into a vicious little pixie fish that flies towards you with almost TRIPLE the speed of a normal Pixie, AND it'll summon 2-5 MORE Pixiefish. Another Pixiefish can also be seen lingering in the edges of the screen, making calls to arrange your funeral.
AI: Hovering
HP: 105 (210 EX)
Defense: 11
KBR: 12% (18% EX)
This thing can still Silence and Slow you, though not for as long as the normal Pixie does.
Drops:
Coins:
Fast_Clock.png
0.25%
Megaphone.png
0.125%
Blessed_Apple.png
0.125%
hx6aFoJ.png

4.17%

V4DGMII.png

Look at that majestic mane it's got.
Little did you know, that's actually a fin.
It acts as a much faster Unicorn that hovers a few blocks above the ground. Unfortunately for it, charging into things headfirst usually ends up in its horn getting stuck in something. Usually blocks.
However, it can also lodge itself into your face, dealing hit after hit until you kill the thing and pry it off.
AI: Flying
HP: 285 (570 EX)
Defense: 26
KBR: 80% (86% EX)
Yeah, if it sinks its horn into you, expect a lot of Bleeding.
Drops:
Coins:
Unicorn_Horn.png

ChFvjmD.png

FyzO7Qo.png

yyyyyeeeEEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAWW
Moves like a cockroach on a sugar high. It can also jump better than Luigi when it's not swimming, which looks really cool with the after-image effect it has.
Can be seen violently shaking when standing still, getting exponentially more violent the longer it stands.
Damage: 60 (120 EX)
HP: 420 (840 EX)
Defense: 16
KBR: 34% (40% EX)
Drops:
Coins:
(Every 50 Kills)
H0D3jZp.png

Zhvua6h.png

Hah, get it? It has fairy wings, and it's made of pixie dust...
...Ok. `:sigh:
It rains down Crystal Storm projectiles at a rate of 5 every second. Each crystal projectile shatters into 3 shards on impact with anything (including blocks), after which the shards fly out in random directions in an attempt to lodge themselves into you.
Damage: 25 (50 EX)
HP: 485 (970 EX)
Defense: 29
KBR: 35% (45% EX)
The shards inflict Bleeding for a bit, while the Dust Pixie itself inflicts Silenced.
Drops:
Coins:
3 50
1-4
zYQj2vv.png
50%
0-2
O0NVqLk.png
25%
CK5kmuO.png

Sand
Venomtail
KIAyTI0.png
[to-do (l-p)]

Can be fished in the Desert.
"But, dude, there's no water in the Desert; are you stupid?"
Yes. But that doesn't mean I didn't think of that. And I have an easy solution to that.
Every world would have exactly 1 "oasis" - a medium-sized pool of water with a few Palm Trees here and there - in any Desert that doesn't have the Underground Desert entrance or a pyramid.
...Yeah I don't think this is gonna work, but I can still dream.
Used in a new potion.

Shrimp
fEN4P8k.png

It's A Shrrrrrriiiiiiiiiiiiimmmp. Yyyyummyyyyyyy.
As your ocular receptors have likely notified you, this thing is TINY. It's like a Worm. A very hurty worm.
AI: Fighter
Damage: 16 (32/54 EX)
HP: 30 (60/102 EX)
Defense: 0
KBR: 0% (8% EX)
Drops:
Will actually NOT drop Shrimp when killed; you gotta use a bug net on this thing.
(Every 50 Kills)
mrERAyO.png

Starfish
RgwInzX.png

Looks exactly like the decorative Starfish.
Reason for that is, any placed Starfish will become alive and mobile when it rains, if they're actually getting wet and there aren't any blocks, uh, blocking the rain. They'll stay like this until they either step out of the rain for more than 10 seconds, or it stops raining, after which they'll revert back to the Decorative version (if there's placed stuff preventing them from doing so, they'll keep moving until they find an empty spot to stop).
I don't think I have to mention this, but being in bodies of water does NOT let them move around. Has to be raining for them to do so.
Can't revert to decorative Starfish on slopes.
No damage; passive.
HP: 30
Defense: 5
KBR: 0%
Drops:
(Every 50 Kills)
U1F24Jx.png

Clownfish
aIolbVL.png

It's everybody's favorite family-less fish!
Except this one has some sort of summoning ritual to procure more Clownfish, so maybe it's not so family-less!
If you get within 25 blocks of this little fish, it'll freak out and start doing a little three-second dance. Following this dance, another Clownfish will jump in from the edges of the screen and begin to summon MORE Clownfish. If you don't deal with these things quickly enough, you'll soon have up to like, 32 of the things present. Which is bad for you, since if there's at least 6 present, any extras will begin rapidly swimming towards you.
You can stop the dance by simply hitting them. It's the actual knockback that stops the dance, though, so you're gonna have to kill it in Expert Mode.
Speaking of Expert Mode, the dance will summon TWO Clownfish instead of one in Expert.
Damage: 32 (64/92 EX)
HP: 85 (170/244 EX)
Defense: 6
KBR: 92% (100% EX)
Drops:
(Every 50 Kills)
6bRUwz2.png

Flying Shark
uLaQEAt.png

Oh, you know, just a shark. THAT FLIES.
Spawns in place of Flying Fish at the Ocean. What's different about this thing, besides the obvious "it's a :red:ing flying shark", is that it accelerates as it moves. The acceleration works pretty similarly to the Unicorn's, though it's slower and has a much larger speed cap.
AI: Flying Fish
Damage: 46 (92 EX)
HP: 280 (560 EX)
KBR: 15% (25% EX)
Drops:
Er0u6zH.gif

2%
Diving_Helmet.png

1-2
YLwxund.png
100%
(Every 50 Kills)
K4HFkE0.png

HM
Dust Cloud
tEY2AeD.png

This tiny little Nimbus will spawn in the Desert during rain, regardless of whether there's a Sandstorm going on (though it'll spawn a LOT more during a Sandstorm). Instead of actually raining down on you, the Dust Cloud blows gusts of sand at you, knocking you back twice as far as you'd usually go. This is especially annoying since the bugger moves a lot faster than most other Nimbi, making it hard to avoid its torrent of dust.
Damage: 48 Contact, 0 Dust Gust (96, 36 EX)
HP: 220 (440 EX)
Defense: 12
KBR: 15% (20% EX)
Inflicts a new debuff called Blinding Wind for 12 seconds while there's a Sandstorm, plus an extra 6 for every time it hits you while inflicted with Blinding Wind.
Drops:
Coins: 3 80
1-4
L5PnG3L.png
50%
MQBZnv2.png

Zif0lb9.png
3.67%

Bloated Nimbus
WW7en3W.png

A bloated nimbus (ORLY now?). Bursting at the seams, it drops massive rain drops (which probably isn't even the proper term for it, at this point) that hurt a lot more than the Rainy Nimbus's rain, but only fall at half of the usual rate, so it'll be easier to run under this thing if need be.
One little thing I should mention; upon being defeated, this thing will burst like a water balloon, dealing double damage to and soaking anyone within 6 blocks of the thing.
Damage: 95 (190 EX)
HP: 670 (1,340 EX)
Defense: 32
KBR: 86% (94% EX)
The rain "drops" inflict a new debuff I've dubbed "Soaked" for around 9 seconds. The self-destruct attack inflicts it for 30.
Drops:
Coins: 4
2-8
RNfVWj7.png
100%
Q6eGFgM.png

i8DsZJ5.png
7.33%

Jungle/Hive/Mushroom
Tropical Barracuda (Upright)
xDmehok.png

Walks and swims moderately quickly. Also hurts moderately.
What a moderately moderate enemy.
Damage: 45 (90/129 EX)
HP: 150 (300/430 EX)
Defense: 11
KBR: 50% (60% EX)
Actually wait this guy can break your armor for a little bit. Not as moderate as you were thinkin', huh?
Drops:
(Every 50 Kills)
fe5MqC4.png

Mudfish
VawB4LN.png

The Mudfish has a unique (I'm sorry, "unique") ability to swim through mud, as well as Jungle and Mushroom grass. It's too weak to make its way through dirt.
It spawns above and below ground (mainly above). Moves 35% faster than a Dirtfish, as well as having more health, less defense, and an immunity to knockback.
AI: Worm
Damage: 37 (74 EX)
HP: 110 (220 EX)
Defense: 8
Drops:
3-6
pb5cFSG.png
100%
(Every 50 Kills)
DPGWKTA.png

Bumblebee Tuna (Flying)
aDVaTAN.png

Iz B.
But iz tuff B.
But iz also :red:ing gigantic for a bee. I hope for your sake that you're not allergic.
Spawns in honey, and from Hive blocks.
AI: Bee
Damage: 40 (80/122 EX)
HP: 50 (100 EX)
Defense: 10
KBR: 85% (90% EX)
Inflicts Poisoned for a LOT longer than normal bees do.
Drops:
Bezoar.png
0.25%
(Every 50 KIlls)
nOLBNVO.png

Amanitia Fungifin (Upright)
Z5erpvd.png
nLLtWva.png

Spawns disguised as a background mushroom. It'll pop out of hiding once you either hit it, or get within 3 blocks of it.
It attacks similarly to the Truffle NPC, using the spores growing on it to attack.
It sends out around 3-7 spores out at a time, and then slowly walks away from you.
The spores last 15 seconds, have 50 (100 EX) HP each, and take 10 seconds to regrow on the Fungifin so it can attack again.
I shall call him "Spore Spammer".
AI: Fighter
Damage: 40 Contact, 75 Spores (80, 150 EX)
HP: 260 (520 EX)
KBR: 100% (0% EX)
The spores inflict Minimized for a minute. Don't let this thing touch you when that happens, because you're gonna get murdalized.
Drops:
2-6
Glowing_Mushroom.png

(Every 50 Kills)
4NwgfPC.png

HM
Catfish
RgIBLa4.png

Here's a living paradox.
It moves twice the speed of a Player with Frostspark boots.
In the water, it's tail starts spinning violently, allowing it to go at the EXACT SAME SPEED in the water. In it, it moves like a Demon Eye but can perform tighter turns. It literally flies out of the water and I think it gets like a whole 10 seconds of air time. On land it stalks you pretending to be a pet. While ramming into you at Mach 12.
This fish is as rare as the Rune Wizard when at the overground Jungle and as rare as a Nymph before 1.3 underground. Just a rare fish in general, really.
AI: Pet (Land), Flying (Water)
Damage: 137 (274 EX)
HP: 400 (800 EX)
Defense: 10
KBR: 90% (100% EX)
Drops:
IKdjNnY.gif

Catfish.png
25%
(Every 50 kills)
qykwPAj.png

eQDWnef.png

Who needs rain when you have ol' grandmaster, here?
The Thundering Nimbus, as the name would imply, strikes both fear and lightning into the hearts of adventurers, usually killing them on the spot. That lightning will go as far down as it needs to, and it causes a small explosion on impact with either the terrain or you, which HURTS. The actual pain comes from the Electrified debuff, though. You can stand still to minimize the damage, but then you'll leave yourself open to ANOTHER strike, repeating the process until you die.
Despite looking like a century-old lemon, it's got some real nice hustle as well as some gnarly knock back resistance, making it about as stubborn as the last few blocks of Crimson in your world. It has some real slow vertical speed, though; unlike with the Storming Nimbus, you can actually get a height advantage on this guy. He doesn't hurt much to touch, either.
In Expert Mode, this nimbus can electrify you on contact, and its lightning inflicts it for 50% longer instead of gaining a direct damage bonus.
HP: 785
DMG: 32 on contact, 40 from Lightning
DEF: 13
KBR: 90%
Inflicts Electrified (100% chance from Lightning, 10 seconds; 100% chance on contact, 3 seconds)
Drops a couple of Lightning Cloud blocks, which can either functional as decoration or traps. This guy has his own Nimbus Rod, too, but it's twice as rare as the others. Worth it, though.
Coins:
XDcKEXX.png

H5Z1XOG.png

So I heard you liked fun buses.
...This guy rains down spores at varying rates. Since there's two variants (just like the Mushroom Zombie), their spores are both different.
The first variant (left) drops both Truffle spores and Giant Fungi Bulb spores, alternating between the two with every spore drop (which is every third of a second). The Truffle spores linger in place for 5 seconds before poofing away, and the G.F.B. spores fall a little faster than the source material's, dissipating upon hitting anything. Both can taken out with weapons.
The second variant drops only one spore type: the Giant Fungi Bulb's. The catch is that each spore is HUGE! They plummet a lot faster and hit a lot harder, and they bounce in random directions for 3 seconds before exploding. They'll explode immediately if they hit you; a scenario not too hard to encounter, since these spores actually have a sizable amount of health and resist a bit of knock back on their own! Whack at them if you need to, but I'd advise dodging the spores instead.
While having different spores, the two variants DO have a similarity: they both inflict Minimized. What's Minimized, you ask?
Well, check the Enemy Debuffs spoiler at the bottom of this post, 'cuz I ain't tellin'.
In Expert Mode, Funbi explode into spores; the first variant into Truffle spores, and the second into G.F.B ones. The HUGE spores also explode into (a smaller amount of) G.F.B spores.
HP: 830/745
Spore HP: 1/80
DMG: 35/22
Spore DMG: 35/55
DEF: 14/22
Spore DEF: 0
KBR: 83%/70%
Spore KBR: 20%
Inflicts Minimized (20% chance on contact and 50% chance from Spores, 15/40 seconds)
Drops several Glowing Mushrooms and a couple of Spore Clouds. And yes, even this Nimbus has its own rod.
Coins:
4 20
7aM8P0t.png

Underworld
HM
Flarefin Koi
V5xpNKM.png

It's a fireball. But it's a fish. But it's a fireball. But it's a fish.
But I'm confused.
This fish can be found swimming around in lava, minding its own business until something (anything) passes over it. It is then when it lunges upwards like a Podoboo, burning anything it touches.
Will very quickly jump up to 4 blocks above where the target was. This is pretty much the only time you can actually hit it, as it's invincible while in lava.
What sucks is that it can only be hurt by water and ice attacks. That, and it'll slowly regenerate health while in lava.
Damage: 60 (120 EX)
HP: 125 (250 EX)
KBR: 45% (100% EX)
Inflicts Burning for up to 3 seconds, which could really screw you when you're jumping over a large pool of lava.
Drops:
(Every 50 Kills)
VTmUVQU.png

Space
Angelfish
cbcmeCV.png

It's another passive fish! And it swims in the air as well as water!
...And it has a catch to it, again!
Killing this thing will cut down your health by 50%. So it's like a Demon/Crimson Altar that you apparently just love smacking with a Broken Copper Hammer.
Damage: 0
HP: 1
Drops:
(Every 50 Kills)
z7Kyunl.png

Cloudfish (Cloud-Swimming)
dLS4osV.png

It swims in any clouds, dirt, any grass, and, uh, air.
"Ssssooooo a Wyvern reskin," I hear you saying (I think. I dunno; maybe I'm going crazy).
No no no, though; it can't go through Sunplate Blocks. Anyways, when it swims into cloud blocks, it'll slowly regenerates HP, and when it exits the cloud blocks (if it's been in there for at least two seconds), it'll stop regenerating health, but will also become TWO Cloudish, splitting the HP 50-50. You could potentially get swarmed if you decide to camp in a little box (why you would do that is beyond me), but otherwise this ability only serves to delay the inevitable (though the cloud regen could be a problem if you find yourself unable to keep it from splitting).
Damage: 39 (78/94 EX)
HP: 120 (240/338 EX)
Drops:
3-6
Cloud.png

(Every 50 Kills)
cOyL8B1.png

Fallen Starfish (Upright)
eDtosug.png

Now here's a VERY special fish. When this starfish sees you, it'll rise up into the air, and after a second or two, it'll begin to nosedive with the appearance of a Fallen Star.
When it starts falling, it'll do 80 damage, but gains 2 extra damage (4 in Expert Mode) for every block dropped after the first 10, with no actual damage cap, so make sure you don't happen to fall in the exact same angle that the Fallen Starfish is, or else you're gonna be ground into a fine paste.
AI: Swimming + Fallen Star (New?)
Damage: 80, +2 for every block it falls after the first 10 (80, +4perblock EX)
HP: 200 (400 EX)
Defense: 14
KBR: 25% (35% EX)
Drops:
Only drops itself if it's killed before daytime, where it'll just disappear.
(If the fish itself doesn't drop)
Fallen_Star.png

(Every 50 Kills)
SFZW0mb.png

HM
Wyverntail
jm6nv8D.png

It's literally just a Baby Wyvern. It's two segments long.
Thankfully, this little guy is a lot more common than the full-grown variety, so you can get Souls of Flight a little more easily if you've got a Water Candle or Battle Potion handy.
Funny thing about these things: They're able to make some slick U-turns, and they barrel towards you like a missile. Can't really turn much while attacking, though.
HP: 400 (800 EX)
KBR: 85% (93% EX)
Head
Damage: 96 (192 EX)
Defense: 5
Tail
Damage: 24 (48 EX)
Drops:
Er0u6zH.gif

1-2
Soul_of_Flight.gif
100%
(Every 50 Kills)
Lg0Ygza.png

Blood Moon
Flying Bloodfish
CETVPQT.png

A much more menacing Flying Fish. Can't tell if that's blood or if that's actually how the thing looks like.
Moves at twice the speed of normal Flying Fish, makes much tighter turns, and takes close to no knockback.
It smells REALLY bad. Even worse than the Stinkfish.
AI: Flying Fish
Damage: 31 (62 EX)
HP: 65 (130/572 EX)
Defense: 13
KBR: 92% (99% EX)
Drops:
qp03elm.gif

(Every 50 kills)
S3hDMHS.png

0.5%
Money_Trough.png

HM
Bloody Nimbus
Yz3lW9q.png

A bloody Rainy Nimbus. It rains BLOOD. Because the blood of your enemies splattering everywhere wasn't enough.
Generally better than the Rainy Nimbus, stat-wise. Being rained on by this thing will splatter you with blood, which slightly slows you down, but also heavily slows down your melee speed. It also gets all over your Ranged and Throwing weapons, too, so the projectiles'll be slower and heavier.
Damage: 75
HP: 424 (900 EX)
Defense: 35
KBR: 75% (85% EX)
Inflicts Bloodied, which makes non-Mana users slower in the attacking front.
Drops:
Coins: 3 10
ONacydv.png

0.5%
Money_Trough.png

Miscellaneous
HM
Nimbi Guardian
knXiUDE.png

This nimbus has a 20% chance of replacing all of King Nimbus's minions during Phase 3, and will spawn normally in place of 15% of Nimbi after the King is defeated for the first time.
Every 10 seconds, it fires a silver cloud projectile that functions like the Ice Rod's projectiles, travelling until it reaches its mark. Like the Ice Rod, this places blocks, but unlike the Ice Rod, instead of a single block of ice, this projectiles expands into a 6x6 frame of silvery cloud blocks, trapping anything in it.
I'll describe these blocks in more detail in the Items section, but for now, know that your only escape from this cloud cage is mining through it, and teleportation (excluding the Rod of Discord).
Damage: 125 Contact, 25 Cloud (250, 50 EX)
HP: 3,000
Defense: 30
KBR: 56% (65% EX)
Drops:
Coins: 9
1-4
MjpnT3d.png
100%
1dz6cCB.png

14.67%
KEtKwkt.png
5DuwE9H.png

The New Boss
King Nimbus.
e6h6U0Q.png
2ylu6qz.png
o68WbvU.png
cEzeGXE.png

The ruler of the skies, as well as Terraria itself.
Yes, the thing that rules this world is now a :red:ing cloud with a face.
This is a 4-phase boss. That's right, FOUR.
I drew the first phase sprite. It was :red:, so I took it to @Tetrazile and had it refined.
I then edited off of THAT to make the 2nd/3rd Phase sprites.
Then I used the Official Terraria Wiki for Phase 4.
I don't really know what I want for the theme anymore.
Summon Item:
Tormenting Soul
Bcccx6H.gif

Summon this world's god, and with him the souls of the fallen.
Same stats as every other summon, and it won't sell for money.
5 Luminite Bars, 250 Rain Clouds, and 10 Souls of both Light and Dark. Good :red:ing luck.

Phases:
The King hopes for the safety of all Nimbi.
King Nimbus can go through blocks. If it shoots projectiles while in blocks, the projectiles will act like a Starfury's star, going through blocks until it leaves blocks, then can impact blocks again.
All Phases have the Nimbus AI, except Phase 4, where the Dungeon Spirit AI takes place.

e6h6U0Q.png
Look at him, with his twig arms. Who's he gonna rough up with those, huh?
You.
He Has 3 Attacks In This Phase, The Regular Nimbus Rain, Thunder, And Spawning Minions. Each Attack Lasts 10 Seconds, And Each Attack Has A Different Chance To Activate. Rain Has A 50% Chance, Thunder Has A 35% Chance, And Minions Have A 15% Chance. Rain Falls At The Same Rate As The Angry Nimbus, But Each Rain Drop Takes Up A 2x2 Space. Creates A 1/4 Of A Block Of Water Every Time A Rain Drop Collides With A Block. Rain Drops Pierce 2 Players Before Exploding.
Thunder Strikes Every 2 Seconds, Dealing Massive Damage And Has A 35% Chance Of Inflicting "Electrified" For 5 Seconds. Thunder Takes Up 2 Blocks In Width, And Reaches Up To 15 Blocks In Height. Lightning That Strikes Water Will Make Any Water Blocks Connected To It Inflict Massive Damage.
The Minion Attack Is Special, As It Summons Nimbi. That's Not So Special. What IS Special Is The Fact That The Nimbi It Summons Change Type According To The Biome The Boss Is In.
2 Nimbi Are Summoned Every 2 Seconds, And The Nimbi Are Shot Out Of The Boss's Sides.
The Boss's Speed Is 4/5 Of The Players Speed At All Times, And The Boss's Hitbox Is 9 Blocks High And 15 Blocks Wide.
The Boss Changes According To The Current Biome.

B6jvrnR.png
Rain Becomes Hail, Dealing 120 DMG And Being Able To Inflict "Chilled" On An 100% Chance For 5 Seconds.
Nebdjon.png
Attacks Become Twice As Fast, But Are Weakened By -25%. Attacks Now Inflict "Blind" For 2 Seconds With An 100% Chance.
Also Gets A Green Tint.
Xk9CNQr.png
Attacks Now Take x3 As Long, But Are Buffed By +100%. Attacks Now Inflict "Bleed" For 5 Seconds With An 100% Chance.
Also Gets A Red Tint.
UqlywHe.png
New Attack Chances: 40% Rain, 30% Thunder, 30% Minions.
Minion Phase Now Lasts 14 Seconds, Rain And Thunder Last 8 Seconds.
ZvQxOiu.png
Activates When The Boss Is In A Giant Body Of Water (35 Blocks Minimum) For 3 Seconds. It Will Stay On This Sprite For 3 Seconds, Then It Will Unleash Either 1 Giant Rain Drop That Will Trap You In It If It Hits You For 3 Seconds, Unleashes A Lethal Lightning Bolt That Is 2 Blocks Wide And Can Reach Up To 30 Blocks Down, Or Summons 20 Nimbi That Correspond To The Current Biome.

Phase 1 Stats:
HP: 1,000,000/1,000,000 (2,000,000/2,000,000 EX)
DMG: 100 Rain, 250 Thunder, 125 Watershock, 75 Contact (200, 500, 250, 150 EX)
DEF: 50 Rain, 100 Thunder, 75 Minions

2ylu6qz.png
In This Phase, King Nimbus Starts To Get Impatient And Crabby, And It Starts Doing Lightning Attacks More. You'll noticed the now-cracked gem on the top of the crown is red, the Cloud Gem is now really dark, and the Lightning Gems are glowing. Lightning Now Has A 75% Chance Of Occuring And Lasts For 15 Seconds, Rain Has A 20% Chance And Lasts For 8 Seconds, And Minions Have A 5% Chance And Last For 9 Seconds. All Minions Spawned Are Thundering Nimbi. When It Goes In Water, It Electrifies The Water, Damaging You Every 1/6th Of A Second And Inflicting "Electrified" For 5 Seconds With A 50% Chance.
Lightning Now Strikes Every Second, Striking Up To FIFTEEN Times, And Has The Same Width And Twice The Reach From Phase 1.
Rain Falls Every 1/8 Of A Second, With The Same Stats And Size As Before.
The Boss's Speed Is Still 4/5 Of The Players Speed At All Times, And The Boss's Hitbox Is Now 8 Blocks High And 13 Blocks Wide.
Minion Attacks Now Summon A Nimbus Every 1.5 Seconds And Summon Only 1 Nimbus.

Phase 2 Stats:
HP: 775,000/1,000,000 (1,650,000/2,000,000)
DMG: 100 Rain, 255 Thunder, 10 Watershock, 125 Contact (200, 510, 20, 250 EX)
DEF: 75 ALL

o68WbvU.png
His Crown is almost completely destroyed.
The Cloud Gem, however, is acting strangely. The power from the other Gems seems to have flowed into it, strengthening it immensely. With the Gem now powered up, he is now able to summon many more Nimbi to attack you.
He can no longer use his rain and lightning attacks.
Although...
He still has another trick up his now-destroyed sleeve. He can now perform a new Cloning Attack, where he locks the screen in place (Which prevents you from escaping, periodically) and splits into 3 of himself, each clone flying to the top of the screen (If there aren't any blocks on the ground when he freezes the screen, you just stand on nothing). They will start
Phase Stats:
HP: 400,000/1,000,000 (800,000/2,000,000 EX)
DMG: 200-300 Boomerang (400-600 EX)
DEF: 100 Minion, INV Clones, 25 Tormenting Soul

[IN CONSTRUCTION - PLEASE HOLD]

Phase 4 Stats:
HP: 5,000/1,000,000 (EX As Well)
DMG: 0 (9999 EX)
DEF: -25 (-20 EX)
KBR: 50% (0% EX)
Killing him will fade the screen to white for 10 seconds, and then you'll appear at your spawn, where the loot has dropped.
Drops:
1 Platinum
25%
Water_Gun.png
/25%
AZzwbEh.png
/25%
PgNkBkz.gif
/25%
x5Oyn7z.png

25%
NUovpsb.png

10%
Is8eXVM.png

14.29%
vQ6EoFu.png
5DuwE9H.png

Banner!
Hey, you. Yeah, you.
Why not get this AMAZING BANNER, done by @DarkAwesome? You can support this suggestion, and give some publicity to DarkAwesome (assuming he's still in the Banner-making business, that is).

n4Y1IP6.png

Code:
[URL=forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/not-a-normal-kind-of-rain-suggestion-check-back-often-for-updates.33446/][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/n4Y1IP6.png[/IMG][/URL]

[Soaked, Blinding Wind, Minimized, Bloodied]

Last edited:
Well the first post is probably about to burst from the sheer amount of BBCode it's holding in. Let's move on to a second post.
If only I knew the concept of reserving a post when I first made this thread...
5DuwE9H.png

Crafting / Items

All bowls are worth jack :red: and are 2 blocks high and wide.

Bunnyfish
jr7A6Eh.png

Crafted With 1 Bunny Fish And 1 Water Bottle.
A Jumpy Decoration!

Slimefish Bowl
lenXOkM.png

Crafted With 1 Slimefish And 1 Water Bottle.
A Corrosive Decoration!

Dirtfish Bowl
JKCl7K8.png

Crafted With 1 Dirtfish And 1 Water Bottle.
A Dirty Decoration!

Flying Fish Bowl
898SHW0.png

Crafted With 1 Flying Fish And 1 Water Bottle.
I Thought The Bowl Was Flying...

Zombie Fish Bowl
7odHHG4.png

Crafted With 1 Zombie Fish And 1 Water Bottle.
A Revolting Decoration!

Batfish Bowl
x2PPpxP.png

Crafted With 1 Batfish And 1 Water Bottle.
Boy, Am I GLAD It's Not Flying Out.

Bonefish Bowl
9pNJX8h.png

Crafted With 1 Bonefish And 1 Water Bottle.
A Dry Decoration!

Golden Carp Bowl
lTGXPto.png

Crafted With 1 Golden Carp And 1 Water Bottle.
Not Worth As Much When Caged.

Jewelfish Bowl
jSBPfho.png

Crafted With 1 Jewelfish And 1 Water Bottle.
Not Worth Anything When Caged. What A Shame.

Tundra Trout Bowl
RxU3zYd.png

Crafted With 1 Tundra Trout And 1 Water Bottle.
A Chilly Decoration!

Mutant Flinxfin Bowl
ENustT1.png

Crafted With 1 Mutant Flinxfin And 1 Water Bottle.
A Fluffy Decoration!

Cursedfish Bowl
gkYT0rF.png

Crafted With 1 Cursedfish And 1 Water Bottle.
A Cursed Decoration!

Ichorfish Bowl
m9CwpFt.png

Crafted With 1 Ichorfish And 1 Water Bottle.
A Godly Decoration!

Bloody Man o' War Bowl
P5X7lCq.png

Crafted With 1 Bloody Man o' War And 1 Water Bottle.
A Violent Decoration!

Pixiefish Bowl
wWs7Lht.png

Crafted With 1 Pixiefish And 1 Water Bottle.
A Sparkly Decoration!

Unicorn Fish Bowl
xnz81RG.png

Crafted With 1 Unicorn Fish And 1 Water Bottle.
A Magestic Decoration!

Mirage Fish Bowl
SQzebT0.png

Crafted With 1 Mirage Fish And 1 Water Bottle.
A Blinding Decoration!

Tropical Barracuda Bowl
fqKvRY0.png

Crafted With 1 Tropical Barracuda And 1 Water Bottle.
A Tropical Decoration!

Mudfish Bowl
2CipiIv.png

Crafted With 1 Mudfish And 1 Water Bottle.
No, Not THAT Kind Of Bowl!

Catfish Bowl
XPYN2R6.png

Crafted With A Catfish And A Water Bottle.
I Can't Tell If It Likes The Water Or Not.

Bumblebee Tuna Bowl
40ZgrcH.png

Crafted With 1 Bumblebee Tuna And 1 Honey Bottle.
A Sweet Decoration!

Clownfish Bowl
LQAFXcz.png

Crafted With 1 Clownfish And 1 Water Bottle.
It Looks Deprived.

Shrimp Bowl
DUpOoHE.png

Crafted With 1 Shrimp And 1 Water Bottle.
Not Edible... Yet.

Flarefin Koi Bowl
56BAqyZ.png

Crafted With 1 Flarefin Koi And 1 Lava Bucket.
A Hot Decoration!

Angelfish Bowl
EjrA8V5.png

Crafted With 1 Angelfish And 1 Water Bottle.
An Angelic Decoration!

Fallen Starfish Bowl
vevOHAZ.png

Crafted With 1 Fallen Starfish And 1 Water Bottle.
"Make A Wish!"

Wyverntail Bowl
sB2j1uC.png

Crafted With 1 Wyverntail And 1 Water Bottle.
How Does This Fit. Why Does This Fit.

Amanitia Fungifin Bowl
jk4G7g9.png

Crafted With 1 Amanitia Fungifin And 1 Water Bottle.
Don't Lick It. I'm Watching You.

Corrupt/Crimtane Goldfish Bowl
qRRvpZW.png
4dpVagy.png

Goldfish Bowls Will Turn Into One Of These When A Blood Moon Occurs. The Variant Depends On The Current Evil Biome.

Flying Bloodfish Bowl
ugP4VQf.png

Crafted With 1 Flying Bloodfish And 1 Water Bottle.
Don't Even Use An Umbrella, It'll Get All Bloody Red.

Bunny Fish Banner
R6UD5HO.png

I think anyone that owns this banner along with the Bunny Banner is on PETA's hit list.

Raining Nimbus Banner
OWe78K9.png

Luckily for you, though, I don't think PETA gives two :red:s about clouds, so this is fine. I hope.

Dirtfish Banner
QN3gspX.png

Man, you folks at Redigit sure achieved the pinnacle of creativity with this fish.

Flying Fish Banner

Oh yeah this thing actually exists in real life. Surprised this isn't, like, an ocean enemy. Pretty sure they're found in the ocean in real life.

Slimefish Banner

Scientists have yet to explain why wings made out of slime actually work. Actually, wait, I don't think Terraria HAS scientists. Closest this game has to a scientist is the Steampunker.

Zombie Fish Banner
lzTVaF2.png

So do zombies just not need oxygen at all?

Batfish Banner
Hjp6tdy.png

Oh my god what if there was a Robinfish? It could totally work, now that I think about it.

Bonefish Banner
T767eau.png

Kinda... dry for a fish. Guess that's why it looks the way it does, huh?

Golden Carp Banner
geb09iC.png

What do you mean, this thing sells for 2 silver?! It's a banner of a GOLDEN FI- oh, wait.

Jewelfish Banner
t7kAJD1.png

The Jewelfish then went extinct due to being hunted to make necklaces.

Frozen Nimbus Banner
eau87uu.png

It's Snowing, It's Freezing!
Grants Buff: Banner
Buff tooltip: Increased damage and defense from the following: Frozen Nimbus

Mutant Flinxfin Banner
OEC3q5m.png

To SPACE!
Buff tooltip: Increased damage and defense from the following: Mutant Flinxfin

Tundra Trout Banner
A4MFxe3.png

This Is The Only Way A Fish Is Going To Survive In The Tundra.
Buff tooltip: Increased damage and defense from the following: Tundra Trout

Bloody Man o' War Banner
2YrKgeY.png

This Man's Been In Mo' Wars Than Time Can Tell.
I'm Sorry. `:cry:
Buff tooltip: Increased damage and defense from the following: Bloody Man o' War

Crimtane Goldfish Banner
PpNSwY9.png

Very Gross.
Buff tooltip: Increased damage and defense from the following: Crimtane Goldfish

Cursed Nimbus Banner
Y7YCWPH.png

It's Flaming, It's Cursed!
These Jokes, They're Worse!
Buff tooltip: Increased damage and defense from the following: Cursed Nimbus

Cursedfish Banner
VbVnqqh.png

Don't Touch It. Not Because It'll Burn You.
Buff tooltip: Increased damage and defense from the following: Cursedfish

Dust Fairy Banner
yzV4asH.png

It's Magic, It's Dusty!
Buff tooltip: Increased damage and defense from the following: Dust Fairy

Godly Nimbus Banner
wBcieH7.png

It's Gross, It's Godly!
Buff tooltip: Increased damage and defense from the following: Godly Nimbus

Ichorfish Banner
3kc68Vi.png

H-HEY, We Don't Need To See THAT.
Buff tooltip: Increased damage and defense from the following: Ichorfish

Mirage Fish Banner
Ftpe2d8.png

Look At That Wyverntail!
Buff tooltip: Increased damage and defense from the following: Mirage Fish

Pixiefish Banner
DOFcp5b.png

So Many Wiiiiiiiings.
Buff tooltip: Increased damage and defense from the following: Pixiefish

Unicorn Fish Banner
Q3M37X3.png

I Thought This Was A Spear.
Buff tooltip: Increased damage and defense from the following: Unicorn Fish

Amanitia Fungifin Banner
ivTzfal.png

Whoa, Look At That Wyvern!
I Told You Not To Lick It. `-_-
Buff tooltip: Increased damage and defense from the following: Amanitia Fungifin

Bumblebee Tuna Banner
TAkt0TM.png

ALL OF MY NOPE.
Buff tooltip: Increased damage and defense from the following: Bumblebee Tuna

Catfish Banner
qykwPAj.png

CALM IT DOWN!
Buff tooltip: Increased damage and defense from the following: Catfish

Mudfish Banner
JdVgSnU.png

How Is This. Why Is This.
Buff tooltip: Increased damage and defense from the following: Mudfish

Thundering Nimbus Banner
dkde3hR.png

It's Stormy, So Shocking!
Buff tooltip: Increased damage and defense from the following: Thundering Nimbus

Tropical Barracuda Banner
DRR4P4G.png

Very Feisty.
Buff tooltip: Increased damage and defense from the following: Tropical Barracuda

Bloated Nimbus Banner
blGjdXa.png

It's Pouring, It's Flooding!
Buff tooltip: Increased damage and defense from the following: Bloated Nimbus

Clownfish Banner
SAJu7cz.png

I FOUND HIM!
Buff tooltip: Increased damage and defense from the following: Clownfish

Dust Cloud Banner
3dKbGaI.png

It's Dusty, I'm Choking!
I Think I Have Asthma!
Buff tooltip: Increased damage and defense from the following: Dust Cloud

Flying Shark Banner
JqshPNd.png

Sharknado 3 Confirmed.
Buff tooltip: Increased damage and defense from the following: Flying Shark

Shrimp Banner
Krbp79w.png

I Sea-Food.
Buff tooltip: Increased damage and defense from the following: Shrimp

Flarefin Koi Banner
YdTZFUj.png

You're Fired. Up.
Buff tooltip: Increased damage and defense from the following: Flarefin Koi

Angelfish Banner
PvQYBI9.png

So You CAN See Angels!
Buff tooltip: Increased damage and defense from the following: Angelfish

Fallen Starfish Banner
nIv09lf.png

The Only Wish You'll Get Is Your Death Wish.
Buff tooltip: Increased damage and defense from the following: Fallen Starfish

Wyverntail Banner
qx03qzc.png

Did I Lick The Fish?
Buff tooltip: Increased damage and defense from the following: Wyverntail

Bloody Nimbus
NJFbwMl.png

It's Bloody, It's Gorey!
Buff tooltip: Increased damage and defense from the following: Bloody Nimbus

Nimbi Guardian
ZXiBbuH.png

The Guardians Of All Nimbi Have Arrived.
Buff tooltip: Increased damage and defense from the following: Nimbi Guardian

All Cloud Blocks Have A Use Time Of 14 (Very Fast), And Are 1 Wide x 1 High. Rarities Are All White And They All Do Not Sell For Money.
They're All Blocks / Crafting Materials / Ammunition

Cloud
EgSan71.png

Now Bought From The Wizard For 35
oBgBJlZ.gif

Smoke Cloud Has An Area Of 5 Wide x 5 High. Deals +5 DMG Every .25 Seconds, Making For 40 DMG A Second. No Special Effects.
DMG: +5

Rain Cloud
TEE9Krx.png

Now Crafted At A Crystal Ball With 1 Cloud Near A Body Of Water.
Same Function As Before.
Smoke Cloud Has An Area Of 5 Wide x 3 High. Deals +2 DMG Every .20 Seconds, Making For 35 DMG A Second. Inflicts "Wet" For 25 Seconds With A 10% Chance.
DMG: +2
Inflicts Debuff: Wet
Debuff Tooltip: You Are Dripping Water.

Snow Cloud [VISITING ITEM]
sHpuz3A.png

Crafted At A Crystal Ball With 1 Rain Cloud And 1 Ice Block.
Emits A Snow Effect Similar To The Rain Cloud's.
Smoke Cloud Has An Area Of 6 Wide x 6 High. Deals +0 DMG Every .20 Seconds, Making For 25 DMG A Second. Inflicts "Chilled" For 25 Seconds With A 15% Chance.
DMG: +0
Inflicts Debuff: Chilled
Debuff Tooltip: Movement Speed Is Reduced.

Storm Cloud [VISITING ITEM]
Req6Usw.png

Crafted At A Crystal Ball With 1 Rain Cloud And 1 Snow Cloud.
Has A Rain Effect Double The Effect Of Rain Clouds, Along With A Thunder Strike Every 5 Seconds That Does 50 DMG Ignoring DEF.
10% Chance Of Inflicting "Electrified" For 30 Seconds.
Smoke Cloud Has An Area Of 7 Wide x 3 High. Deals +1 DMG Every .1 Seconds, Making For 60 DMG A Second. Inflicts "Electrified" For 1 Second With A 20% Chance.
DMG: +1
Inflicts Debuff: Electrified
Debuff Tooltip: You Cannot Move.

(Ebon/Crim/Pearl)Dust Cloud
ubd6Y9W.png
MRWCeo8.png
jxyA0o4.png
f4fcyqS.png

Crafted At A Crystal Ball With 1 Cloud And 1 (Ebon/Crim/Pearl)Sand Block.
Emits An Effect Identical To The Dust Cloud Enemy, But They Are Purely Aesthetic.
Changes In Color If Corrupted. By The Way This Block Can Get Corrupted.
Smoke Cloud Has An Area Of 8 Wide x 8 High. Deals -5/-3/-2/-4 DMG Every .50 Seconds, Making For 0/14/16/12 DMG A Second. Inflicts "Suffocation" Until You Escape The Hitbox Of The Cloud.
DMG: -5/-3/-2/-4
Inflicts Debuff: Suffocation
Debuff Tooltip: Losing Life.

Cursed Rains Cloud
G9sXD6o.png

Crafted At A Crystal Ball With 1 Rain Cloud And 1 Cursed Flame.
Emits A Glowing Green Rain Effect That Inflicts "Cursed Inferno" For 5 Seconds With An 100% Chance.
Smoke Cloud Has An Area Of 4 Wide x 4 High. Deals +0 DMG Every .20 Seconds, Making For 25 DMG A Second. Inflicts "Cursed Inferno" For 10 Seconds With A 10% Chance.
DMG: +0
Inflicts Debuff: Cursed Inferno
Debuff Tooltip: Losing Life.

Godly Rain Cloud
knDNglG.png

Crafted At A Crystal Ball With 1 Rain Cloud And 1 Ichor.
Shoots An Infinite Stream Of Ichor, That, You Guessed It, Inflicts "Ichor" For 30 Seconds With An 100% Chance.
Smoke Cloud Has An Area Of 4 Wide x 4 High. Deals +10 DMG Every .25 Seconds, Making For 60 DMG A Second. Inflicts "Ichor" Until You Escape The Hitbox Of The Cloud.
DMG: +10
Inflicts Debuff: Ichor
Debuff Tooltip: Armor Reduced By 20.

Pixie Dust Cloud
j9H6GeE.png

Crafted At A Crystal Ball With 1 Dust Cloud, 1 Pixie Dust, And 1 Crystal Shard.
Emits A Purple, Pink, And Blue Rain Effect That Has A Glow Identical To Placed Crystal Shards.
Smoke Cloud Alternates From Random Sizes From Of 4 Wide x 4 High To 6 Wide x 6 High. Deals +15 DMG Every .25 Seconds, Making For 80 DMG A Second. Inflicts "Confused" For 30 Seconds With A 15% Chance.
Crystals And Smoke Cloud Swap Between The 3 Crystal Colors.
DMG: +2
Inflicts Debuff: Confused
Debuff Tooltip: Movement Is Reversed.

All Potions sell for 50
gdWNHMG.gif

Extension Potion
zGIHPPd.png

Crafted with a Water Bottle, a Venomtail and 2 Spores.
Melee weapons increase in size by 20% for 5 minutes.
Buff:
6bLjb3B.png
Extension

Stalker Potion
KTWvakM.png

Crafted with a Water Bottle, a Chaos Fish and a Blinkroot.
Allows you to teleport to any enemy icon on the minimap.
Gives a second of invincibility after teleporting.

Revival Potion
KRfmMoa.png

Crafted with a Water Bottle, a Light Shard, 4 Cloud blocks and an Angelfish.
When consumed, you'll be granted with the Revival buff, which makes you revive 33% faster when you die with the buff. Better use it wisely, though; the buff only lasts 20 seconds.
Buff:
NgcCZRP.png
Revival

Limit Of 4 Clouds Total For Every Rod That Creates Rain Cloud Projectiles.

Rain Rod
vuu3kw7.png

The Nimbus Rod, just, y'know, renamed and reskinned.
This thing will inflict Wet on your foes, which may seem to be completely useless (though nice, aesthetically); HOWever, Wet now makes enemies take double damage from electric attacks, guarantees infliction of Electrified, and increases Electrified's duration and damage by 25%. Could be exceptionally useful in conjunction with the Lightning Rod.
Damage: 40 (Magic)
Knockback: None
Mana: 10
Critical Chance: 4%
Use Time: 21 (Fast)
Velocity: 16
Tooltip: Summons a cloud to rain down on your foes
Rarity: Light Purple
Sell Price: 3
IKdjNnY.gif
cad1lw7.gif

Blizzard Rod
MUMNgWI.png

A colder Rain Rod; this thing's clouds drop snow (obviously) that spawns 25% faster but falls 50% slower. The snow Chills (and occasionally Freezes) foes.
The snow pierces twice.
Type: Weapon
Damage: 32 (Magic)
Knockback: None
Mana: 13
Use Time: 35 (Slow)
Velocity: 13
Tooltip: Summons a snow cloud to chill and freeze your foes
IKdjNnY.gif
cad1lw7.gif

Lightning Rod
AZgnJKw.png

A rather shocking Rain Rod. This one strikes lightning downwards, dealing considerable damage, although the lightning only strikes once every second, so it's very prone to missing.
The lightning strikes pierce infinitely and have a decent chance of inflicting Electrified.
Damage: 108 (Magic)
Knockback: None, though stops all enemies it strikes for .33 seconds if they aren't immune to knockback.
Mana: 17
Critical Chance: 8%
Use Time: 29 (Average)
Velocity: 12
Tooltip: Summons a storm cloud to strike down on your foes
IKdjNnY.gif
cad1lw7.gif

Downpour Rod
i8DsZJ5.png

Rains down a hell of a lot faster than the Rain Rod (300% rain speed whoa), though the rain itself cannot pierce, and only does half the damage, meaning this thing's gonna do jack :red: against enemies with, well, any defense.
Any enemies that DON'T have defense, though, are gonna be taking a lot more damage.
Damage: 20
Knockback: Still none
Mana: 15
Use Time: 15 (Very Fast)
Velocity: 10
Tooltip: Summons a bloated cloud to soak your foes
IKdjNnY.gif
cad1lw7.gif

Cursed Nimbus Rattle
tZ2Oa9Q.png

1% Chance To Be Dropped From A Cursed Nimbus.
IT'S A BABY CURSED NIMBUS. SNUGGLE WITH IT.
Type: Pet Summon
Use Time: 25 (Fast)
Tooltip: Summons A Baby Cursed Nimbus.
ebqYrI0.png

Buff:
B70Bm4Z.png
Baby Cursed Nimbus

Buff Tooltip: It's Fluffy AND Adorable!
Rarity: Light Red
Sell: 0

Godly Nimbus Rattle
8tkX972.png

1% Chance To Be Dropped From A Godly Nimbus.
Ew...
Type: Pet Summon
Use Time: 25 (Fast)
Tooltip: Summons A Baby Godly Nimbus.
Ft8QfU8.png

Buff:
ZBzRgFD.png
Baby Godly Nimbus

Buff Tooltip: It's... Um... Ew.
Rarity: Light Red

Cloud Wand
KEtKwkt.png

14.67% Chance To Be Dropped From A Nimbi Guardian.
Trap The Evil-doers Of The Skies... Or Of The Land. Sure.
It's The Cloud Version Of The Ice Rod.
Whoopee. Cushion.
Well, Um, It Creates A 5x5 Frame Of Cloud Blocks When It Hits An Enemy, Like A Nimbi Guardian.
These Frames Last About 15 Seconds Before Disappearing Into Smoke. The Blocks Look Identical To Normal Cloud Blocks And The Projectile Launched To Make The Frame Is Just A
Rain Rod Projectile. Any Other Properties Of The Rod Are Present Here (Excluding Ice Physics), Like When You Click On A Solid Block The Cloud Just Kinda Flies To Infinity And Beyond. Or Until It Hits A Non-Cloud Wand Block.
DMG: 75
Mana: 20
CRIT Chance: 2%
Use Time: 60 (Snail)
Tooltip: Trap The Evil-doers Of The Skies... Or Of The Land.
Rarity: Lime
Sell: 5
IKdjNnY.gif

Starfish Rod
Nqqb4s7.png

Crafted with a Radioactive Starfish and 15 Coralstone Blocks.
Summons a Starfish to slap your foes into submission.
It Tries To Latch On To Foes. When It Does It Starts To Spin On It, Traveling At 2 Blocks A Second Around The Enemy's Hitbox. Does 3 DMG Every 1/10th Of A Second (Ignoring DEF), Making For 30 DPS.
DMG: 3
Knockback: 0 (None)
Mana: 15
Critical Chance: 1%
Use Time: 20 (Very Fast)
Velocity: 8
Tooltip: Summons a Starfish to slap your foes
Buff:
gbHsY2r.png
Starfish
Buff Tooltip: The Starfish will slap enemies into submission
Rarity: Green
Sell: 50
cad1lw7.gif

Water Gun (Thank You, @MadCat!)

How About, We Give This To King Nimbus Instead Of The Travelling Merchant?
It'd Still Inflict "Wet" And Be Harmless To Players, But...
It Will Severely Debuff Enemies. Let Us Begin Terrorizing Monsters With A "Toy".
The Debuff Now Lasts 45 Seconds, And Will Cut Speed In Half (Bosses Are Immune To This), Lower DEF By 5 (Stacks With Ichor), Grants Immunity To "On Fire!" And "Shadowflame", And Cuts The Damage Of Attacks That Can Inflict "On Fire!" And "Shadowflame" By 25%.
DMG: 1
Mana: 5
Knockback: 0
Use Time: 14 (Very Fast)
Velocity: 11
Tooltip: Squirts A Stream Of Water.
Inflicts Debuff: Wet
Debuff Tooltip: You Are Dripping Water.
Sell: 20
ZOKWOuq.gif

Storm Gun
x5Oyn7z.png

Uses Clouds As Ammo.
Shoots Clouds As Smoke Clouds. Different Cloud Types Have Recolored Smoke Effects.
Each Cloud Type Has A Different Effect And DMG, etc. Smoke Lasts For 10 Seconds Unless Specified Otherwise.
Ignores DEF At All Times. Does No Extra DMG If Enemy Is Affected By Debuffs That Lower DEF, Like "Ichor".
DMG: 5
Auto Fire: Yes
Knockback: 1 (Extremely Weak)
CRIT Chance: 15%
Use Time: 70 (Snail)
Velocity: 4 (Slows Down By 1 Every .25 Seconds Until 0 Is Reached)
ZOKWOuq.gif

Soaker Spear (Once Again, Thank You, @MadCat!)
AZzwbEh.png

This Thing Reaches 7 Blocks.
But THAT'S NOT ALL.
Right Click With The Weapon And You'll Swing, But 1) Your Reach Is Reduced To 4 Blocks, And 2) It Shoots 4 Water Bolts Where The Mouse Is.
The Thing With The Water Bolts Is, They Work Like Paintball Gun Projectiles, As In, The Gun Won't Lock On A Position, It Follows The Mouse The Entire Time.
How Lovely That Is. Also, The Water Bolts Have The Same Properties As The Spell Book Besides Being Affected Slightly By Gravity (Half The Gravity Of Seeds Shot From Blowpipes, I Guess), Don't Worry About New Mechanic Thingies.
It Shoots 4 Water Bolts Following The Mouse, With A .20 Second Wait In Between Bolts.
Damage: 75 Soaker Spear, 50-100 Water Bolts
Knockback: 4 (Weak)
Critical Chance: 3%
Use Time: 40 (Very Slow)
Velocity: 4.5
Tooltip: Shoots A Volley Of Sharp Water Bolts.
ZOKWOuq.gif

Nimbu Guardian Staff
UC3DaTa.png

Huh. So this is how he summons his guardians.
Summons a young Nimbi Guardian, who, unlike his older brethren, has literally no idea who you are, and therefore is open to help you.
What a lucky ducky YOU are, huh?
The young Nimbi Guardian is able to trap enemies in little cloud boxes to keep them off your tail while you fight. The young guardian is able to fire its clouds through blocks, meaning it can literally just keep the same guy trapped for eternity if he so desires to waste eternity in this fashion.
Damage: Nada
Knockback: Zilch
Critical Chance: Zip
Use Time: 36 (Very Slow)
Tooltip: Summons a young Nimbi Guardian to defend you
Grants Buff: Young Nimbi Guardian
Buff Tooltip: The young guardian will guard you as best it can
ZOKWOuq.gif

Moody Cloud (Thank You @daderpycoolguy!)
Lxs4PRe.png

Oh crap, a Boss mount. It's not even locked behind Expert Mode, either.
It's a mount that grants you infinite flight, but with a lousy movement speed of 7 blocks per second. On the bright side, it'll triple your total health regeneration rate while flying on it.
On the dark side, however...
Getting hit while soaring the skies on this thing will turn it into A N G E R Y C L O U D. For the next 5 seconds, A N G E R Y C L O U D will move at QUADRUPLE speed, and drop both raining AND lightning on foes in an identical manner to the Rain Rod and Lightning Rod. While cloud is A N G E R Y, though, you lose that regeneration bonus, as well as your ability to dismount the cloud, so that's helpful.
Type: Mount Summon
Use Time: 19
Tooltip: Summon a VERY temperamental cloud
Buff:
Qoqj3ge.png
Moody Cloud

Buff Tooltip: Happy cloud... angry cloud...
ZOKWOuq.gif

King Nimbus Trophy
Is8eXVM.png

Hey, remember that time you killed the god of Terraria?
Good times.
Type: Furniture
Placeable
Dimensions: 3 Wide x 3 High
Use Time: 14 (Very Fast)
Rarity: Blue
Sell: 1
ZOKWOuq.gif

King Nimbus Mask
vQ6EoFu.png

Truly a face only a mother could love.
Type: Vanity
Body Slot: Social Helmet
Rarity: Blue

5DuwE9H.png

Last edited:
I really like this idea. There's just two major things I have to point out:
1. Godly Nimbus needs to be a rare spawn to justify that much health.
2. Frozen Nimbus' freeze debuff time should be reduced to 1 second (2 in expert). 5 is way too much time to be frozen, especially from a constant-damage enemy. Plus, there's the fact that in blizzards, Ice Golems are out. We really don't need to be frozen for 5 seconds when there's one of those shooting at us.
With that said, it's a great suggestion overall! (I have no idea why I colored the text so don't ask.)

I really like this idea. There's just two major things I have to point out:
1. Godly Nimbus needs to be a rare spawn to justify that much health.
2. Frozen Nimbus' freeze debuff time should be reduced to 1 second (2 in expert). 5 is way too much time to be frozen, especially from a constant-damage enemy. Plus, there's the fact that in blizzards, Ice Golems are out. We really don't need to be frozen for 5 seconds when there's one of those shooting at us.
With that said, it's a great suggestion overall! (I have no idea why I colored the text so don't ask.)
I Don't Need To Ask. Color Coding. `:naughty:
And Thanks For The Feedback!
I Feel I Balanced Out The Godly Nimbus With Low DEF And DMG, But That's Just Me. `:p
I Will Immediately Change The Frozen Nimbus, As I Forgot About Ice Golems.

I Don't Need To Ask. Color Coding. `:naughty:
And Thanks For The Feedback!
I Feel I Balanced Out The Godly Nimbus With Low DEF And DMG, But That's Just Me. `:p
I Will Immediately Change The Frozen Nimbus, As I Forgot About Ice Golems.
The thing is that ichor reduces defense by 20 and hardmode crimson is very hostile with a lot of high-damage enemies. This would be great if it were a rare enemy, though.

The thing is that ichor reduces defense by 20 and hardmode crimson is very hostile with a lot of high-damage enemies. This would be great if it were a rare enemy, though.
Ah, ok. Well, I had been planning for it to move at a measly 4 blocks per second, which even new characters can outrun.

Last edited:
[UPDATE] Added the Jungle enemies, as well as a new Desert fish an accompanying potion!

Last edited:
I like it, but a couple of suggestions:

Buff the Godly Nimbus' damage to 30, With hardmode armor, This thing would be doing around 5 damage on normal mode, and 15 on expert, and yes, I am taking the ichor debuff into account.

The Dust Cloud is kinda useless as the only other enemies that would spawn in the Surface Desert are pre-hardmode. You have 2 solutions:

1: Add more HM desert enemies that would spawn during rain.
2: The Dust Cloud only spawns in the Underground Desert.

And finally:
DMG: 1000
1,000 damage= bye-bye hardcore characters. I would lower it to 200 damage.(400 expert)

All-in-all, good suggestion! :)

Last edited:
To be honest I didn't expect that thread to make sense in game, but I'm so positively surprised! I actually can see playing with that all stuff and I like that vision :) Even if it will not make to the game it would be nice if sb made it into a mod.

To be honest I didn't expect that thread to make sense in game, but I'm so positively surprised! I actually can see playing with that all stuff and I like that vision :) Even if it will not make to the game it would be nice if sb made it into a mod.
Thanks! `:D
I like it, but a couple of suggestions:

Buff the Godly Nimbus' damage to 30, With hardmode armor, This thing would be doing around 5 damage on normal mode, and 15 on expert, and yes, I am taking the ichor debuff into account.

The Dust Cloud is kinda useless as the only other enemies that would spawn in the Surface Desert are pre-hardmode. You have 2 solutions:

1: Add more HM desert enemies that would spawn during rain.
2: The Dust Cloud only spawns in the Underground Desert.

And finally:

1,000 damage= bye-bye hardcore characters. I would lower it to 200 damage.(400 expert)

All-in-all, good suggestion! :)
Thanks For The Feedback! (Also Sorry For Coloring Your Text)
I Will Think About The Dust Cloud And Godly Nimbus!
Also, 1000 DMG Makes Sense To Me, Because The Fallen Starfish Is A Fallen Star (If The Angler Is Correct).
Though I Forgot To Mention, If The Fish Hits A Solid Block Without Going Through At Least 3 Blocks Of Water Diagonally, It Turns Into A Fallen Star.

[DOUBLEPOST=1442527257,1442526849][/DOUBLEPOST]ALSO, There ARE Mummies And Other Things If The Desert Is Corrupted, And The Nimbuses ARE HM Only.

Last edited:
This would basically make me feel like nimbuses are the new slimes. Which honestly, I don't see as a bad idea. Also, making them drop golden shower and cursed flames isn't a bad idea either. Especially golden shower, considering since because it's coming from a cloud, it pretty much is a shower.
It has a few things that can be worked on. But I like it nonetheless.

Back
Top Bottom