tAPI Senpanther Modpack

partitionpenguin

Duke Fishron
I'll begin this post by explaining that my friend @NecromelMEMO437 and I really wanted to tAPI mods. Thorium, Omnir's mod, Necropolis, etc, we wanted it back. After doing a bit of research, we figured it out. We were so excited to play! But of course, we needed some mods to play, so I did a bit of digging on TCF Released mods section, and I found the following that we approved of:
  • Omnir's Nostalgia Pack by Omnir
  • GRealm by Grox the Great
  • Pumpking's Mod by Pumpkinng
  • More Weapons Mod by Myrngkoyou
We started playing these 4 mods all at once and we loved the sheer amount of content and stuff. So we thought, "Well, maybe some people like this assembly too! Let's put it on TCF!." And so we did.

The link to the modpack is below, and all the mods are for tAPI r15. Dependencies (like Grox the Great's Basemod) are included. Have fun!
https://www.dropbox.com/s/48w3rnbqhbzoabi/SenpaiPantherModpack.zip?dl=0

(No I did not create these mods. The authors above did. Cookies to all the awesome people who made these amazing mods! Blame it on Omnir for these way-too-awesome people.)

Last edited:
Well @Pumpking since I can't seem to post a message on your profile I'm just going to ask you here: can we use your mod in our modpack where we credited you? Sorry about not asking in advance

Hey, can someone help me out. I cant launch tAPI, im pretty sure because i cant downgrade patches to 1.2.4.1. how did you do it? This modpack looks great and cant wait to try it, thanks!:)

I had the same issue and couldn't really find any of the tAPI mods anywhere. This will be great, thanks a bunch!

Back
Top Bottom