What is the dumbest thing you have ever heard someone say?

"These are nice bullets after holes!" - a one of Polish youtubers
"planes are like cars... but flying" - me accidentaly a few years ago

Unfortunately, no, they don't mean combat. Apparently beating each other up in a game where grabbing the armor with the best defense and the most damaging, long range weapon makes you invincible, is an actual thing that should be nurtured and is more important than PvE, which that gear's balanced for.
Oh. I hate that in video games. It's like, you want a PVP focused game? Go play CoD, a GMod fighting server, Mortal Kombat, or something like that, but not Terraria.

at work a few years ago. my parents had just left the store with my little brothers.

Till Girl.. Was that your Family?
Me..Yes
Till Girl.. Your brothers are cute. are they twins?
Me.. Yes
Till Girl.. But they don't look the same.
Me.. No, they aren't identical.
Till Girl.. Oh.....are they the same age?

I had to walk away at that point.

This one from AntfishTAS' JoJo's Bizarre Adventures Abridged and I quote ''Oh ''Science'', someday you will prove that Batman and Jesus are same person'' and ''That homosexuals cause typhoons'', to say that AntfishTAS and his fellow abridgers are utterly devoid of intelligence is a garguantan understatement. Yet, morons give him and his fellow abridgers praise because inifinite stupidity is hereditary in all of their cases, take for example TeamFourStar Grade A+ morons of incompehenisble stupidity.

This also applies to all of the following and then some: Atopthefourthwall.com, Channelawesome.com, Spoonyexperiment.com, List25.com, Listverse.com, Listogre.com, Listaholic.com, watchmojo.com, Rifftrax, Mystery Science Theater 3000, ERB (Epic Rap Battles of History)), all of the above YouTube channels, Fine Bros Entertainment, REACT, Rhett & Link, Matthew Santoro, Smosh.com, and countless other dumbass YouTubers and commentors, who if their brains were cleanex they would never have enough to blow their noses.

I have not mentioned this out loud except to a certain few people, anyway because morons see themselves as above everything: i, e, Seth MacFarlane, Seth Green, Matthew Seinreich, Mike Judge, Matt Groening, etc etc, kindness, compassion & respect is beneath them, never deserved any of that to begin with and never will, ever, in addition to being too stupid that they would not know how to breathe if somebody genuinely intelligent actually told them to do so.

"idot"

someone in minecraft multiplayer, after i blew up his teammate(teaming wasn't allowed) and shortly before i blew him up. made me laugh so hard.

also, someone tried to kill me, then said "team". literally.(teaming wasn't even allowed) then he jumped into the void by accident. fun times.

Back
Top Bottom