Mobile Important Information Regarding the Mobile Terraria 1.2.3-4 Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
It still perplexes me as to when it is going to appear...
The ghoulies, ghosts and ghoulish ghosts are out and about, and preferably, the sound of a chaingun mulching all who stand before it is music to me.

When there is news to be given, it will be given.

Posting every couple of hours to ask if there is news is not a good use of anyone's time. Please be patient a little longer.

Thanks.

@Loki @505Games any news? Release date? Please im dying to know i can't do anything but check this forum every few minutes im going crazy

I don't have any further details to share. I mean, it is October 2nd. If I were to GUESS at it, I generally assume "middle of the month" when a developer ever gives a release month - but that is just my rule of thumb. That is not an official release date....just my personal guideline.

@505 Games Support
Can you address about the freezing of the game? Thank you. Please answer it as soon as possible.

You will need to give them way more information - mobile gaming is so full of variables (device, OS, etc). You should submit a support ticket to them if you have not already with all of the detail that you can provide. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom