The throwable only playthrough

Nageru spend her time again to grind for the Ankh Shield materials. The Vitamins are next:
index.php

Not really the best Arena for farming, but with help of the Rod of Discord, it wasn't that hard as expected.
(sometimes i want the banners also increase spawn rate >_>, I'll need that more than beating them faster)
after 100+ floaty gross. She got the vitamins.
index.php

And...shortly after even another one....
index.php

well, sometimes you get nothing for some time, and sometimes you get 2 at once...
And before Nageru could even think what she's going to do:
index.php

Well, it's time for a chance of a smoke bomb like weapon.

Nageru was a beast during the whole eclipse, using both Shadowflame and Vampire Knives to fight through the eclipse, killing as many mutated flies as possible:
index.php
index.php

Also, despite been pretty close to home, she doesn't have to fear for her residents:
index.php

.....yup....

When the night appeared again, Nageru looked at the counter...
index.php

Too bad no toxic flask...She might summon the Eclipse on her own if she really want it, but she wonders if it's needed.

Last edited:
Ahh, solar eclipse, great to grind gold and lots of fun weapons.
Btw, Has't Nakuru built a lava or dart trap defence system? that should help defend against those pesky mobs and be in her style as well :)

Hmm, maybe, but i think defending your base with traps during a specific playtrough is pretty basic for any class unless there was one that uses traps as base weapon for everything, and so far there is't one like that(and i doubt there will be one) so it should be fine.

After all, who would't put some traps out in a hostile world like those of Terraria?
Especially in hardmode!

Aww...this was post #3001, how much I wanted to become #3000

After a few times trying to get the Armor Polish in the dungeon, Nageru found another lost weapon....unbelievable:
index.php

It came even with it's best prefix too.
Too bad Nageru may not use it for the final battle, but she don't care, it was a very nice reunion:
index.php

Nageru easily cleaned out the entire dungeon with her mighty hammer, and thus shortly after that, the Armor Polish was earned.

Now, for the last Ankh Shield Item, the adhesive bandage, Nageru waited for the full moon...and became bored quickly, so she made a big underground swim paradise:
index.php

enough room for a lot of angler fish to appear, and she was right, lots of them appeared.
They were no big deal to her anymore, so after some time, but not longer than the dungeon, Nageru found her last item:
index.php

Time to make her Legendary Shield again:
index.php

And from that moment, Nageru is once again as powerful as she was before arrived at the island.
Though, despite that, She don't want to lose again from moon lord, so a big preparation will be much better for her.
She'll still continue to get all types of potions available, including the throwable toxic flask.
And, not to forget, the Weather Radio which allows her to return to home.

But the biggest part of looking for items is already done. only a few potions and a single radio left.

Last edited:
Ah, the final confrotation with the Moon Lord is dawning eh?
But will she be able to defeat the Martians if they come looking for her??
PS: go for Possesed hammer from Golem, much better ;)

Ah, the final confrotation with the Moon Lord is dawning eh?
But will she be able to defeat the Martians if they come looking for her??
PS: go for Possesed hammer from Golem, much better ;)
Oh, did I forgot to tell that?

While farming for the beetle husks, she got her hatchet back too.

A full moon happened, Despite Nageru already had the adhesive bandage, she still wants another rare piece:
index.php

Gotcha! along with the loot Nageru had collected during the Golem fights (solar fragments, Sun Stone and Possessed hatchet), She was ready to summon another eclipse:

The second Solar Eclipse was another intense day, though despite her efforts,
index.php

the Toxic flask won't drop...

But she didn't mind that much, since the other items needed for a powerful accessoire has been collected:
index.php
index.php

Allright,

Nageru dislikes the transformations however, so those stay turned off. (and that also saves me drawing new forms >_>)

To spend the night to wait for another Solar Eclipse, Nageru went to her old semi-destroyed marble biome again:
index.php

index.php

And that made her very happy :dryadgrin:

Nageru was fighting a few Eclipses again, and won't stop untill the Smoke bomb flask has dropped.
Also, fighting with only the powerful weapons is quite boring, isn't it?
index.php

The Javelins are still effective against the spheres to be honest.

And then, a new set of wings has been dropped.
index.php

you lucky, lucky girl....how many items have you already collected that I don't have?

Ah well, after like 3 eclipses, It's finally dropped:
index.php

Now even grouped enemies have to fear her now:
index.php

Aw man, the Toxic Flask is a really good weapon, and Nageru have defeated the rest of the eclipse with it, it's awesome.
now, time for a reforge:
index.php
...really...
...and it only took around 30 times before Mythical rised again, argh!

Well, now the potion weapon is fallen, Nageru only needs the right buff potions and the radio, this means a lot of fishing:
index.php

Maybe it wouldn't hurt to actually fish up arapaima's, there seems to be a lot of them here.

And a few quests later:
index.php

....hot...line...
.....are.....you.....kidding....me?

Still no Radio yet...aww..
She'll still continue fishing before killing the cultists, her final mission.

I on the other hand, had problems with dropping Sextant, while Radios were the most common. RNGesus loves to troll.

Its good to see that Nageru is still giong strong! i'm sure she will find her Weather radio, just like i probably will, altrough i'm beginning to lose hope :s

Btw Ppowersteef, Will Nageru also show her adventures of in the new Contest? couse that would be awsome!
I'm sure she would conquer all! :)

Last edited:
Its good to see that Nakuru is still giong strong! i'm sure she will find her Weather radio, just like i probably will, altrough i'm beginning to lose hope :s

Btw Ppowersteef, Will Nakuru also show her adventures of in the new Contest? couse that would be awsome!
Contest, you mean the anniversary contest?

hmmm....not sure if a playthrough falls under a category, maybe writing, but I rather like to have an submission of an artwork.
Video's could be a thing too, but I don't want to rush the playthrough + final boss fight is not creative >w>

Its good to see that Nakuru is still giong strong! i'm sure she will find her Weather radio, just like i probably will, altrough i'm beginning to lose hope :s

Btw Ppowersteef, Will Nakuru also show her adventures of in the new Contest? couse that would be awsome!
Nageru, lol.

Back
Top Bottom