Console Dual Threat: Terraria is Coming to Wii U and 3DS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Personally, I don't really mind if the world has to be made smaller, because I actually like having smaller worlds, I find them easier to get around in.

The only real difference resource-wise is that there's a lot fewer flying islands. Everything else isn't that hard to find plenty of.

As big as mobile? Hahahah yes! I've only played the mobile version, so from my view this is the ultimate version (It has buttons) plus I can get my Terraria and my Metal Gear Solid Snake Eater 3D and my JRPGs in one place. And is there really any better aspect of life than convenience?
WOAH I just reread that. At least? You said at least!? Woahhh my god there's a chance it gets bigger than the mobile version!? Woah.
Can I have another screenshot? How about a bunch? Please?! Thanks!
Woah, still no news? Come on people, keep talking? So is there any chance that it'll be out before 2016? I mean you said that you want to include all 1.2 stuff right? So when the Nintendo versions launch will they be up to date with the other console versions? I feel like we'll have the PC version, the mobile versions, the console versions, and the Nintendo Versions will have their own little classification. Oh and any plans for the NX?

Last edited:
I just don't think there's anything more to talk about until a new build comes around, or a new trailer gets finished. It most likely will be a while before we get anything of that sort.

When did he say the trailer will be done? Cause I know the one we have seen was a leak so yeah when does the real one come out? o_O

kjp2x.jpg
tumblr_lthlbnpyid1qj8wkpo1_500.jpg

Here some bootleg to make you nightmare WORST!

CRINGECRINGECRINGECRINGE!!!

Hello!

We're putting the finishing touches to the trailer this week. I don't have a release date yet, that is still TBC. When I know more I will update you.

RE: the question up there of the game being released in 2015 - I think we were clear from the first announcement that it was coming in early 2016, but just stating that again in case you missed it.

Hello!

We're putting the finishing touches to the trailer this week. I don't have a release date yet, that is still TBC. When I know more I will update you.

RE: the question up there of the game being released in 2015 - I think we were clear from the first announcement that it was coming in early 2016, but just stating that again in case you missed it.

Thank you so much

Yeah thanks. My god though these next three months are going to suck. I still havent gotten hired! My god how do you people get hired?
Anyway, I'll also be getting a PS4 along with a Vita so I guess I'll getTerraria on all 4 consoles then. Speaking of which, how do you think think the 3DS version will stack up against the Vita version? WHat about the Wii U and the PS4?

Last edited:
Do we have any confirmation on whether or not there will be any exclusive content from the other versions (Lepus, Ocram, or Duke Fishron, for instance) on 3DS? Or is that still uncertain for now?

Do we have any confirmation on whether or not there will be any exclusive content from the other versions (Lepus, Ocram, or Duke Fishron, for instance) on 3DS? Or is that still uncertain for now?

Looks loads better than that now :happy:

We'll be directing a new video your way very soon, so you'll see for yourselves!

each itself is $29.99. Nintendo probably just put the price on there because of how popular THEIR games are. look at Pokémon, Mario, and Zelda..pretty much the only good games to grace the 3DS and WiiU.

each itself is $29.99. Nintendo probably just put the price on there because of how popular THEIR games are. look at Pokémon, Mario, and Zelda..pretty much the only good games to grace the 3DS and WiiU.

Giys!? This is cause it's the physical copy! When it comes out on eShope it'll much cheaper... If it's $30 in GameStop I wonder what it'll be in EB Games...

Also... Will Terraria be released on 3DS/Wii U in Australia... Already disappointed that Binding of Isaac came in Europe and not Australia...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom