Console Greatest acheivements in terraria!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CHILIDAWG343

Terrarian
One of my greatest acheivements in Terraria is getting to wave 7 on the pumpkin moon, killing the pumpking, and claiming the horsemanship (EDIT: lol. Nobody likes you autocorrect! The horseman's) blade all on my first attempt to kill the pumpking without dieing, with just a mythical magnet sphere, Spectre armor, wings, an obsidian shield, a star veil, magic cuffs, and a frozen turtle shell.

Then my brother joined, and we fought the solar eclipse together.

In the end we got 2 death sickles, 1 broken hero sword, a cursed sapling, a spooky twig, and, finally, the horseman's blade.
I think i broke the game :p.
(I feel like that is multiple acheivements, but who cares.)

What is YOUR greatest acheivement(s)?

Last edited:
I once found a broken hero sword 30 seconds into a solar eclipse, and a second one 30 seconds after that. Later on I got 2 other hero swords and an ice key mold during the same eclipse. I also got the axe from plantera on my first try.

my friend looting 3 staff of discord(horrible typo before) without even knowing what it does. He said he'll never forget my reaction.

Last edited:
I completed the Pumpkin Moon. I had to use the bat scepter to even get to wave ten, but once i got there I got to 15 no problem. Razorpine makes it a lot easier.

mines is beating Dungeon Guardian I wore master ninja gear and turtle armor so I dodged his attack with the dodge an attack buff with master ninja gear.the turtle armor attackers also take full damage buff and the dungeon guardian did to himself 4000 damage each time he hit me and then I got bone key

Crafting the Ankh charm.
Defeating Plantera with light discs.
OBTAINING THE :red:ING THE NYMPH BANNER.

Getting to the final wave of the pumpkin moon and crafting the ankh charm. And also obtaining most of the accessories and rare drops. For xbox 360.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom