Hot Topic Terrarians, Show us your Custom Vanity Sets

Head: Familiar Wig (Not sure what hair or exact colour)
Chest: Nebula Breast Plate (Black Dye)
Legs:
Accessories/Dyes
Worm Scarf, Red and Silver Dye
Toolbelt, Sky Blue Dye
Lava Waders, Brown and Black Dye
Feral Claws, Brown Dye
Star Cloak, Grim Dye.
There ya go! And for wings I put them over my toolbelt (All of the above are in the Vanity Slot) and the wings I used were Demon Wings, the Sky Blue Dye didn't interfere with them too much.
[DOUBLEPOST=1443144364,1443144340][/DOUBLEPOST]

Head: Familiar Wig (Not sure what hair or exact colour)
Chest: Nebula Breast Plate (Black Dye)
Legs:
Accessories/Dyes
Worm Scarf, Red and Silver Dye
Toolbelt, Sky Blue Dye
Lava Waders, Brown and Black Dye
Feral Claws, Brown Dye
Star Cloak, Grim Dye.
There ya go! And for wings I put them over my toolbelt (All of the above are in the Vanity Slot) and the wings I used were Demon Wings, the Sky Blue Dye didn't interfere with them too much.
(Sorry for late reply)
Wow, thanks man! Also, I saw your other post about the "Sky Knights" and I thought (the second one) they looked awesome. If you could show how to make those guys that would be great! (Again sorry for late reply)

I like to go all Solar looking. I also have a all martian character and a UFO house to go with it.
81213-0c673b95c9e0ab64f995352f4d22fadd.jpg
81214-ad16d48470fcf51148de221801cb7cf4.jpg

Attachments

• Capture 2015-10-12 17_34_21.png
    Capture 2015-10-12 17_34_21.png
    8.1 KB · Views: 440
  • Capture 2015-10-12 17_36_16.png
    Capture 2015-10-12 17_36_16.png
    4.6 KB · Views: 397
(Sorry for late reply)
Wow, thanks man! Also, I saw your other post about the "Sky Knights" and I thought (the second one) they looked awesome. If you could show how to make those guys that would be great! (Again sorry for late reply)

Thanks! I'll check that now for you.

(Sorry for late reply)

I'm having some troubles with Terraria atm so I'll let you know how to make it once I get it fixed.

(Sorry for late reply)

There we go got it to work, don't know why I didn't do it like this for Cloud lol.

ef972f86b983fa47ed9a043547d25bbc.png

Back
Top Bottom