tModLoader Ulterraria: Reborn

Status
Not open for further replies.
0.0 Forgot to change the damage... it will be OP for now, use it wisely haha
Maybe keep its damage, but make it a magic item, costing a base of 5 mana per shot? And if you do change it to magic, add a fallen star or two to the recipe ;)

Small edit: to make it seem magical, add particle effects! lots of particle effects!

Last edited:
Alright, this event involves series of events to summon it. After you defeat Skeletron a message will pop-up saying, " An evil force has risen." But the character will not have to worry. Until he goes to the biomes. When you go to the biomes it will be more hostile as usual and if you want to get your desired item or material that you need in the biome you will have to have very good armor to survive. After a certain amount of mobs are killed, a boss will summon of it`s biome type and try to destroy you. It will drop decent loot that will help you on your journey. After 5 biome bosses are killed, you will get a message saying," You must stop disrupting the forces of Terraria. Or you will regret it dearly......." Then he will take away 50 hp away from you and the mobs in the biome you are in will now be buffed for 20 minutes. Next, the last biome boss you kill, you will get a message, " Fool! There is no order in Terraria now!" After that mobs from every biome come to kill all you and your npc. You will fight 300 mobs. After you defeat the wall of flesh, the mysterious force will say," If even the Underworld ruler cant stop you, then I WILL. I will be seeing you soon ( Terrarian`s name.)" Then you will not be hearing from him until you defeat the Moon Lord. He will say, " I have summoned more intergaltic beings in your precious world, everything in your world will be dead. Goodbye (Terrarian`s Name)! 1 machine that signals a beam in each biome will spawn and you have to destroy them. But, they are guarded by a forceshield that takes 6000 dmg to destroy. But you will hardly get a shot as the monsters in the biome will be swarming at you protecting the machine. Once you destroy all the machines, he will say if Terraria`s forces cant kill you then other intergalatic worlds can!" Then you will be teleported to another world. You will have to fight through 3 or maybe 5 worlds to get teleported back to Terraria. But, when you are teleported back to your home you see a dark figure on the map coming for your home. You have 10 minutes to prepare for the mysterious force that is coming from your home. The sky will darken. Thunder will strike. All nearby mobs will run in the oppisite direction the force is coming to. Then..... The boss is (Insert name) and he will say," You were a good oponent. But this all ends NOW!" He will come at you. His hp 350k health. Defense 150. Then. At half health, he will start shape shifting and turning into the bosses you fought. Last, when you defeat him he will resort to his final move wither bomb. he will release a bomb that in a 70 tile radious ANYTHING will insta die. You have thirty seconds to get running. Atlast after his bomb has been released armor will drop down. But you are not to touch this armor AT ALL. Unless you happen to have souls of light in your inv. The armor will give you all the debuffs in Terraria. The armor will be the best armor in the game but you will have to purrify it with 50 souls of light each piece. And then the madness is over. Also, you get a sword that you have to purrify with 70 souls of light to get the Angel Sword. Dmg, 450. K like it?

I like the concepts but there is a number of flaws.

First just the fact that were de-throning Moon Lord. Moon Lord is a tough boss, and obviously has a lot of effort put into him. We don't need another boss to end hardmode.

Second, this seems a little repetitive and somewhat confusing. You will hear him throughout the entirety of the game, and you're doing a lunar event clone.

Third, something LIKE this won't be coming until a far-away update.

We prefer something that will be easier to code and smaller suggestions.
Nice suggestion, though. Would sort of work out if Moon Lord never existed.

Alright. So how about smaller events. Cuz Ive got nadda for weapons. Demon`s Rising. It`s a hardmode even where the mininons of WOF come out of the underworld to take over. Could have a boss in the event

Ooh, i found a minor bug that's probably just with terrarias base code, but at certain angles the cards from fan of cards can go through blocks and doors.

Ooh, i found a minor bug that's probably just with terrarias base code, but at certain angles the cards from fan of cards can go through blocks and doors.

That's terraria. Not us. Just a thing in the code somewhere, will probably not try to fix it.

Hi, me again! I seem to be commenting lots... (mostly because i love this mod, its amazing) I attempted to use the magic conch shell, but nothing happened. So I figured, "try it at the ocean" So I did, both at day and night, nothing. So I check the wiki and it says you need 200 or above hp (which i have 300 hp) and to have beaten the goblin army, which I have, even have the goblin tinkerer, and still nothing happens.

Hi, me again! I seem to be commenting lots... (mostly because i love this mod, its amazing) I attempted to use the magic conch shell, but nothing happened. So I figured, "try it at the ocean" So I did, both at day and night, nothing. So I check the wiki and it says you need 200 or above hp (which i have 300 hp) and to have beaten the goblin army, which I have, even have the goblin tinkerer, and still nothing happens.

Hmmm... it was very finnicky when we tried it, but then again, most invasion items were. Will get it sorted for 1.1.0.1 :)

Don't you love it when a number is off by one? I do, because apparently I decided that one of the potions should summon the event, not the actual shell. I am very sorry. New release for this bug in a moment.

Last edited:
HOLY COW THE HIGH TIDE MUSIC IS AMAZING ;(
[DOUBLEPOST=1444602227,1444601719][/DOUBLEPOST]Just a tip for anyone: don't summon the high tide in expert mode with just crimson armor, the enemies easily do 50-100 dmg each hit :confused:

HOLY COW THE HIGH TIDE MUSIC IS AMAZING ;(
[DOUBLEPOST=1444602227,1444601719][/DOUBLEPOST]Just a tip for anyone: don't summon the high tide in expert mode with just crimson armor, the enemies easily do 50-100 dmg each hit :confused:

I was waiting for someone to realise the damage haha. Huge step up is intended. But crimson armour?! XD

Alright, this event involves series of events to summon it. After you defeat Skeletron a message will pop-up saying, " An evil force has risen." But the character will not have to worry. Until he goes to the biomes. When you go to the biomes it will be more hostile as usual and if you want to get your desired item or material that you need in the biome you will have to have very good armor to survive. After a certain amount of mobs are killed, a boss will summon of it`s biome type and try to destroy you. It will drop decent loot that will help you on your journey. After 5 biome bosses are killed, you will get a message saying," You must stop disrupting the forces of Terraria. Or you will regret it dearly......." Then he will take away 50 hp away from you and the mobs in the biome you are in will now be buffed for 20 minutes. Next, the last biome boss you kill, you will get a message, " Fool! There is no order in Terraria now!" After that mobs from every biome come to kill all you and your npc. You will fight 300 mobs. After you defeat the wall of flesh, the mysterious force will say," If even the Underworld ruler cant stop you, then I WILL. I will be seeing you soon ( Terrarian`s name.)" Then you will not be hearing from him until you defeat the Moon Lord. He will say, " I have summoned more intergaltic beings in your precious world, everything in your world will be dead. Goodbye (Terrarian`s Name)! 1 machine that signals a beam in each biome will spawn and you have to destroy them. But, they are guarded by a forceshield that takes 6000 dmg to destroy. But you will hardly get a shot as the monsters in the biome will be swarming at you protecting the machine. Once you destroy all the machines, he will say if Terraria`s forces cant kill you then other intergalatic worlds can!" Then you will be teleported to another world. You will have to fight through 3 or maybe 5 worlds to get teleported back to Terraria. But, when you are teleported back to your home you see a dark figure on the map coming for your home. You have 10 minutes to prepare for the mysterious force that is coming from your home. The sky will darken. Thunder will strike. All nearby mobs will run in the oppisite direction the force is coming to. Then..... The boss is (Insert name) and he will say," You were a good oponent. But this all ends NOW!" He will come at you. His hp 350k health. Defense 150. Then. At half health, he will start shape shifting and turning into the bosses you fought. Last, when you defeat him he will resort to his final move wither bomb. he will release a bomb that in a 70 tile radious ANYTHING will insta die. You have thirty seconds to get running. Atlast after his bomb has been released armor will drop down. But you are not to touch this armor AT ALL. Unless you happen to have souls of light in your inv. The armor will give you all the debuffs in Terraria. The armor will be the best armor in the game but you will have to purrify it with 50 souls of light each piece. And then the madness is over. Also, you get a sword that you have to purrify with 70 souls of light to get the Angel Sword. Dmg, 450. K like it?
If your ever doing another mod, could be good as a storyline

Yet another thing about ye olde highest of tides: if an enemy from it gets a prefix, their name vanishes and they get renamed (prefix name here) : (hp here)

Yet another thing about ye olde highest of tides: if an enemy from it gets a prefix, their name vanishes and they get renamed (prefix name here) : (hp here)

That's the one thing I was supposed to fix. You may find some enemies named "hard". Don't laugh! XD

General note for everyone::

How is everyone enjoying 1.1 so far? Got anything you want to suggest? Please do! I will check on this in the morning when I wake up to see what you've written! However, don't expect large updates so soon, we (especially me, single coder for the content of the mod... lol ) want to take a break first. For now, sleep.

Funny thing, we're fully aware of that bug, boffin just forgot to fix it before release. :p

Funny thing, we're fully aware of that bug, boffin just forgot to fix it before release. :p

Sometimes I think you should not get it fixed, because I just got killed by a crab man named "vengeful"

VENGEFUL THE HERO SLAYER *wicked guitar solo*
[DOUBLEPOST=1444603902,1444603441][/DOUBLEPOST]I recently took this screenshot of me fighting the high tide, if you want to use it as a screenshot showing off the mod :happy:

fYd4Z68.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom