Corrupt the Wish!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Granted but you are quickly driven mad by the fact that you cannot be harmed. You go on a killing spree knowing that no one can fight back. The FBI arrives and tranquilizes you. You are towed of to an inescapable prison where you live for the rest of the universes existence, and you cannot stop it.

I wish I could cure the world of any bad diseases!

Congrats you own a coconut. Sadly it is fermented after the shipment from Hawaii and once you decide to rink some you become hopelessly drunk and end up run over by a large bus that you didn't notice until it was way too late.

Congrats you own a coconut. Sadly it is fermented after the shipment from Hawaii and once you decide to rink some you become hopelessly drunk and end up run over by a large bus that you didn't notice until it was way too late.
Wish plz
EDIT: I will wish myself.
I wish I could time travel

Time travel granted! The problem is you can only go forward to the end of time and you can't go back. Bummer.
I want a potato wearing a hat

I said I wanted a potato in a hat so thats my next wish but

your raptor eats you remember kids:
God creates Dinosaur
God kills Dinosaur
God creates Man
Man destroys God
Man creates Dinosaur
Dinosaur eats Man
Woman inherits Earth

Granted, but others have an impenetrable mindset that you are a potato.
I wish for Terraria Otherworld to be released bug free tomorrow.

Granted, but you are not given enough class time to finish the now giant assignments given to you.
I wish to become my RP char from The Four Pillars, The War.

Granted but upon typing this wish into the wish granter you type " RIP chair" you are sat on eternally by the dead king.

I wish that kangaroos actually existed!

Well, that... Hurts. #shoutouttoaussies

Granted, but you still believe that they are dolphins in diguise.

I wish I would always remember to put something here.

Granted but you accidentally post things that should not be mentioned and you get banned.
I wish when life gives you lemons life accidentally gives you limes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom