Mobile Important Information Regarding the Mobile Terraria 1.2.3-4 Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Loki Are the Pc not helping the console and mobile team? I think it would help speed up the process.

Also cloud save works for me. Never have I ever got a character mysteriously disappeared from my iPad and it's a 2nd Gen

There's like 70% chance that its postponed again. Its already oct 21st and we still have no release date or news whatsoever,like Loki said it wouldn't just appear one day,they will tell us before they release it and there's no signs that they're gonna tell us anytime soon.
It wouldn't just appear some day? Really? Let me see. Where did I see that at? Oh yeah. Here it is.
index.php

Good Morning Terrarians!

We are sharing some exciting news this morning - namely that the previously-announced "Fixes" build will be live for iOs, Google Play, and Amazon within the next 24-48 hours! We are working as hard as we can to get all three up as soon as possible - so check your device often to see when it arrives for you!

In fact, we would like to note that it is already live on Amazon: AMAZON STORE PAGE

Notice where it says already live on Amazon?​

Cant ya just wait for the update?:sigh:
I bet that when 1.3 comes to mobile(i don't think thats possible)ya will be mad to get it fast...lets just be patient it will come soon...:D;)

That was the fixes/rebalancing update.
Point? An update is an update.

And maybe the last minute changes were for a new item just for mobile. Like the turkey feather. And they're waiting for Halloween to release it. DARN! I just let the black cat out of the bag.

Yes, I’ve realized that now :).
[DOUBLEPOST=1445468653,1445468146][/DOUBLEPOST]
What I meant was that the upcoming update will be much bigger than the fixes update was. You’re right though, what’s to stop them from suddenly releasing the update with no notice? I do like that there are still people that haven’t given up on the update being released in October.
And yet you just did

This is not about updates.
I can't defeat any hardmode boss.
I tried destroyer. I tried twins. Can't even get their health down to half. Y?

Using full mytril armor with melee bonus mytril helmet. And night's edge.
Have clockwork assault rifle dropped from wall of flesh.
Have a bow that transform any arrow to a spectral arrow.
Y can't I defeat at least one of them.

for one, try upgrading to adamantite/titanium armor. it might be a good idea to get other melee/ranged weapons, like Frostbrand from frozen mimics, Uzi (rare) from angry trappers, and a Frozen Bow or Titanium/Adamantite Repeater (bow from frozen mimics). it may also be a good idea to kill armored vikings and get an Ice Sickle (rare)

EDIT: and please try to stay on topic :)

Cross Necklace. That is all

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom