tModLoader Ersion - Starting

Contest: City NPC (More information in the thread). You will participate?

• Yes :)

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • No :(

Votes: 6 75.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ArtificialNerd

Spazmatism
Banner.png

Important Info
"Ersion was released on October 20th, 2015. It has been almost two years and it's not even close to a version 1.0 so I have decided to make things right. Many changes have been made and there are more to come, both in the mod's file organization and content. Unfortunately, our team has been reduced to 4 members; many of our members became tired of the mod or even simply stopped playing & modding Terraria altogether.
EliANs"​
LIES
Last Ersion message:

I should have wrote this before but it's better late than never. Ersion is more than 2 years old now (20/10/2015), cannot believe we never archieved v1.0.
As I said earlier Ersion was a great experience, I was able to meet this awesome community wich I'm glad to say I'm part of it but now I just realized the mod was taking long steps away from what I want for it to be. My bad leadership made my team to leave me many times and I also made a lot of promisses and almost all of them never became real.
The original idea was to play some new items with my brother and I decided to upload so other people can enjoy what I've done. With no skills, null knowleadge and my laziness I tried to climb the Everest and, of course, I failed. Ersion was adding a lot of content, as I wanted, but instead of extending Terraria's experience I was ruining it for whoever downloaded my mod (I'm refering to it as mine because It was my fault). Average sprites, bugs everywhere, unbalanced and nonsense items...
This lazy guy must go away, I'm not sure if I'll mod for Terrraria again but it would be great if someday my headaches are gone and I can manage to do a very little mod wich makes a positive change and adds something that is worth of existence.

EliANs

Ersion Team​

INTRODUCTION
Hello guys, I am EliANs and this is Ersion mod. Ersion was a project to test and improve my coding skills and english level but now It is not a simple personal project, It is a community. After 17000 downloads (with an average of 1200 downloads in each of the lastest 4 updates) and with the help of a lot of people, I learned a lot. I learned other cultures, very smart and awesome people and the most important thing, the power of the society. Awesome spriters, awesome coders, awesome idea donators and awesome helpers working together to make this possible. I have to think, you are awesome and with more people like you, someday the world will be a better place to live. I also have to say THANKS to all of you, you make me happy. I am happy when I get inbox or alerts from you trying to help and improve this little mod a community, and I am more happy, when you are happy. If you are new here welcome to the best community ever made, and it will be better with your help. And remember, say anything that you have to say. Good, bad, mod-related, life-related, personal questions, anything! I am happy to answer to you.

VIDEOS

UNOFFICIAL REVIEWS
By BaumProductions

UNOFFICIAL SERIES
By HyperNovaGenesis
By GameRaiders101

DOWNLOADS
Available in ModBrowser
Works with tModLoader 0.9.2.1 and Terraria 1.3.4.4
Download Version 0.5.3 (ZIP)

SPECIAL THANKS

@Eldrazi
For help with codes and names.
@gui10pow
For help us since the first day!
@MrTheEpicNinja
For your awesome sprites.
@Thecharacter
Incredible signature and awesome sprites + ideas

@ColinAV516 and @Syclod
For be part of our team for a long time :)

Our team!
@EliANs
@ikillzombies
@Darkninja
@DarkAwesome
@ZoRa
@Applevac

WANT TO HELP US?
Put this in your signature!
Code:
[CENTER][URL='http://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/ersion-starting.35318/'][IMG]http://s32.postimg.org/d6am6foqd/ersion_i_help_logo2.png[/IMG][/URL][/CENTER]
It will look like this:​

ChangeLog

Current V 0.5.3

Added:
  • Commands to enable / disable throwing modifiers and monster souls drop (use /help)
Fixed:
  • Ammo is now recognized by weapons
  • Shadowflame arrows now shoots properly
  • Hardmode thrower armor set bonus
  • Removed weird craft into Paladin Greaves
  • Javelins:
    • Removed "penetrated" debuff from all
    • Mythril Javelin now shoots properly
    • Changed sound effect of Titanium Javelin
    • Added impact sound to all of them
    • There is a 20% chance to recover the item after it hits a block/NPC
    • Reduced speed of Adamantite and Titanium Javelin
  • Arrows:
    • 1 gel crafts 10 gel arrows instead of 25
    • Gell arrows now has 8 damage and inflicts Slime debuff instead of sticking to walls
    • Added dust to Gel, Pink and Poison arrows
    • Pink arrows now decrease speed when bounces
    • Added impact sound to all (Pink, Gel, Poison and Shadowflame)
    • Poison arrows are crafted in amounts of 100 instead of 111
    • Increased damage to Shadowflame arrows by 2 (from 8 to 10)
    • Shadowflame arrow now shoots the vanilla projectile from the Shadowflame Bow
  • Modified melee weapons not only shows thrown damage but also deals it
  • Fixed issue with ranged weapons
Modified:
  • Ammo Belt is now crafted in the Tinkerer's Workshop instead the hardmode anvil.
  • Increased flight height of Feather Wings from 20 to 27 blocks and decreased vertical and horizontal aceleration.
  • Slime boots increase jump height instead of moving speed
  • Infernal ring replaced with Infernal Feather
  • Reinforced wood armor provides 10 life when fully equiped
  • Goblin archer now drops 4-6 (6-8) shadowflame arrows instead of 20-40 (25-50)
  • Blood Eater has new sound, new projectile, reduced size, increased speed (from 14 to 12)

Resprited:
  • Feather Wings
  • Slime Boots
  • Ice Shield (Buff and cooldown too)
  • Recolored Inferno Helmet

Animations
  • Recolored Inferno Helmet

Removed:
  • Zombie brain
  • Craft of Suspicious Looking Chip (untill new AI)
  • Doomerang

Added:
  • Configurable Hot Key for accessories effects.
  • Configurable Hot Key for armor effects.
Fixed:
  • Compatibility for tModLoader 0.9.0.3.
  • Compatibility for terraria 1.3.4.4.
Removed:
  • Some unused files.
Added:
  • Slime staff drop from Giant Slime 14.29% (1/7) and 20% (1/5) in expert worlds
  • Slime staff drop from King Slime 20% (1/5) and 33.33% (1/3) in expert worlds
Added missing:
  • Wooden and metal dart tile collide sound
  • Hardmode javelins tile collide sound
  • Sturdy potion tooltip
Fixed:
  • Tin Katana UseTime
  • Rarity of sonic boots
Modified:
  • Reduced Lava Bolt knockback from 7(Strong) to 5.5 (Average)
  • Reduced rarity of gel shuriken (Green to white)
  • Reduced rarity of gel arrow (Green to white)
  • Reduced rarity of metal dart (Green to white)
  • Reduced rarity of pink arrow (Green to blue)
  • Increased rarity of poison arrow (Green to orange)
  • Increased rarity of shadowflame arrow (Green to pink)
  • Shadowflame arrow drop is now dropped by Goblin Archer on hardmode in amounts of 20 to 40 (25 to 50 in expert worlds)
  • Delete unnecesary slime anvil
  • Remake some projectile AIs
  • New AI for Giant Slime
  • New AI for Golden Slime
  • New AI for Bionic Brain
  • New AI for Guardian of Evil
  • New endgame thrower weapons
  • Updated to tModLoader 0.8.2.1
  • Removed Cursed Skull
  • Removed Guardian of Evil

• Compatibility with tModLoader 0.8.1.1
  • Compatibility with tModLoader 0.8.1
  • Wooden blowpipe, damage from 4 to 3
  • Wooden darts, 1 wood now crafts 15 instead of 33
  • Removed unnessesary recipe for Jump Boost Potion and Sturdy Potion
  • Shadow trident is now the nebula trident
  • Nebula trident: New sprite, new craft(with nebula fragments), new projectile
  • Nebula trident now has a chance 1/10 to inflit confusion for 3 seconds
  • Nebula trident timeuse reduced from 14 to 18
  • New sprite for Void Slicer
  • Void slicer timeuse reduced from 11 to 20
  • Fixed animation for Monster and Life souls and Cursed Skull
  • Improved AI for SupportOrb
  • Added rarity to Necronomicons
  • Modified drop of the Luminite Fragments
  • Added "Tester mode" with 6 crafts

Thank you very much!

Last edited:
I can sprite/make images if you want. Just so you know, every image in Terraria is made with 2x2 pixels. For some things, like the Reinforced Wood and the Small Table of Powers, you used a bit of 1x1 pixels. I'll give you my versions later. :)

Here are some updated images of your things (made in 2x2 pixels):

Reinforced Wood -
Mkf6ZJb.png

Monster Soul -
R8hUHCz.png

Mini Power Table (this name sounds better to me) -
me8EI7m.png

Small Power Table -
wRJF7oH.png

hi i 'm a guy Argentina and want to know if you have skype to see if I can help:happy:
Send me your Skype in inbox please.

Here are some updated images of your things (made in 2x2 pixels):

Reinforced Wood -
Mkf6ZJb.png

Monster Soul -
R8hUHCz.png

Mini Power Table (this name sounds better to me) -
me8EI7m.png

Small Power Table -
wRJF7oH.png

Hahaha TY for all <3 i put you in the Special Thanks section. But I want to change the Monster Soul color to grey :/

Okay so.. this seems interesting.. But I don't know what the mod is about? What is the goal/purpose of the mod?

Okay so.. this seems interesting.. But I don't know what the mod is about? What is the goal/purpose of the mod?
The purpose is learn about programmation, expand one of my favorites games and help the community. Now, i only make items, but in the future i will add Gods, and after the hardmode, the godmode.

Last edited:
Hey, you can try make a pós hardmode mode? like extreme mode after defeating moon lord, with bosses, NPCs, accessories etc?

Hey, you can try make a pós hardmode mode? like extreme mode after defeating moon lord, with bosses, NPCs, accessories etc?
Yeah! but not now. My goal is create the GodMode, with a lot of bosses and weapons.
[DOUBLEPOST=1445539812,1445539562][/DOUBLEPOST]Version 0.1 released!

Last edited:
Hey, why not change the recipe of slime shield (add king's gel)?
because is too easy to get slime, when you collect hay you probably have too much slime

Hey, why not change the recipe of slime shield (add king's gel)?
because is too easy to get slime, when you collect hay you probably have too much slime
Okay, but replace with what recipe? Now i'm checking the code because a bug in the recipe of the Slime Anvil

Back
Top Bottom