Story Fluffy Bunnikin's Snuggle Diary~

Pick a number. This is important, but I (Probably) won't say how!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
A wonderful day of snuggles: Day 250~

Maxwell acted funny today. He said he... Felt something. Something calling him.

Whatever it was, he hasn't moved from the stump since. The slimes have been crowding around nearby, but haven't made a move yet.

index.php

A wonderful day of snuggles: Day 251~
Or... A magnificent day for Adventure: Day 1~

She is so pretty~!

Ahem. Compose yourself, bunny-butt! I think an explanation is in order. First of all, her name... Is Podisifous.

Mid way through the day, she just... Appeared. One moment nothing, next moment a cute young woman, wearing a Red shirt, blueish-black jacket and pants, with red hair and a smile.

The weirdest thing? Her hair and jacket matched my fur perfectly. Down to the very shade! She looked around, and saw me. She offered my a Carrot, which seemed to just grow back as I nibbled it. WHAT IT THIS MYSTICAL FOOD OF AWESOMENESS, AND WHERE CAN I GET ONE!?

A-hem. Composure.

Maxwell waved at her, and she waved back. And then she got to work, as if on a mission. she pulled out a Copper Axe, and cut down a Tree, and then another, and then another.

She then pulled out a Copper Pickaxe, and dug out a chunk of a nearby hill. She pulled out the Wood, and somehow stuck the pieces together into a little Bench! She then stuck some more wood together, making a Wooden Hammer! Maxwell did not seem at all surprised, but I have never seen someone with such nimble fingers.

She bashed away the dirt that had remained around the hilltop, and began building a house out of Dirt. I don't know why she picked dirt, but she was pretty good at it. She had a house all built within moments, and moved the Bench inside.

She then made a Chair, and a Door. She motioned to Maxwell to have him go inside, but he seemed nervous of the dark... And so, she left.

And for some reason, I followed.

She... She was just so pretty! And Red! And Pretty! Plus, her Carrot didn't hurt... Ahem.

She found one of those Slimes that had been crowding around, and it leapt at her face! She simply swung the Pickaxe at it, and quickly chopped it into bits. It made Maxwell's fight using the Bow look silly.

Wrapping some Gel around some Wood, she smacked it against a wall, and it caught fire! Neat trick. She brought the Torch back, and fastened it to a Wall, and lit another, hanging that up too. The house was nice and cozy now, so Maxwell moved in.

She built some more stuff out of the Wood, chopped down more trees, and then stared digging a crooked tunnel straight down from the House. The grass started growing up the Dirt, which was kinda neat~ Soon after, the sun was setting, so she came back inside for a moment.

Maxwell fell asleep straight away, safe from the Zombies locked outside. Sif, as she liked to be called, stayed up... And she pet me. It made me feel safe~

index.php

A wonderful day of snuggles: Day 251~
Or... A magnificent day for Adventure: Day 1~

She is so pretty~!

Ahem. Compose yourself, bunny-butt! I think an explanation is in order. First of all, her name... Is Podisifous.

Mid way through the day, she just... Appeared. One moment nothing, next moment a cute young woman, wearing a Red shirt, blueish-black jacket and pants, with red hair and a smile.

The weirdest thing? Her hair and jacket matched my fur perfectly. Down to the very shade! She looked around, and saw me. She offered my a Carrot, which seemed to just grow back as I nibbled it. WHAT IT THIS MYSTICAL FOOD OF AWESOMENESS, AND WHERE CAN I GET ONE!?

A-hem. Composure.

Maxwell waved at her, and she waved back. And then she got to work, as if on a mission. she pulled out a Copper Axe, and cut down a Tree, and then another, and then another.

She then pulled out a Copper Pickaxe, and dug out a chunk of a nearby hill. She pulled out the Wood, and somehow stuck the pieces together into a little Bench! She then stuck some more wood together, making a Wooden Hammer! Maxwell did not seem at all surprised, but I have never seen someone with such nimble fingers.

She bashed away the dirt that had remained around the hilltop, and began building a house out of Dirt. I don't know why she picked dirt, but she was pretty good at it. She had a house all built within moments, and moved the Bench inside.

She then made a Chair, and a Door. She motioned to Maxwell to have him go inside, but he seemed nervous of the dark... And so, she left.

And for some reason, I followed.

She... She was just so pretty! And Red! And Pretty! Plus, her Carrot didn't hurt... Ahem.

She found one of those Slimes that had been crowding around, and it leapt at her face! She simply swung the Pickaxe at it, and quickly chopped it into bits. It made Maxwell's fight using the Bow look silly.

Wrapping some Gel around some Wood, she smacked it against a wall, and it caught fire! Neat trick. She brought the Torch back, and fastened it to a Wall, and lit another, hanging that up too. The house was nice and cozy now, so Maxwell moved in.

She built some more stuff out of the Wood, chopped down more trees, and then stared digging a crooked tunnel straight down from the House. The grass started growing up the Dirt, which was kinda neat~ Soon after, the sun was setting, so she came back inside for a moment.

Maxwell fell asleep straight away, safe from the Zombies locked outside. Sif, as she liked to be called, stayed up... And she pet me. It made me feel safe~

index.php

SAVE THE FOREST!! (The player has arrived, very unexpected.)
[DOUBLEPOST=1445792659,1445792600][/DOUBLEPOST]For some reason I keep shouting things virtually

I can't wait to see Bunnikins meeting the first boss Sif fights...
Well, seeing as he/she is now immortal and immune to damage, because they're a pet bunny, they would be scared, but never be hurt. I can't wait until Bunnikins learns that they can fly by farting a ton of smoke. :naughty:

Well, seeing as he/she is now immortal and immune to damage, because they're a pet bunny, they would be scared, but never be hurt. I can't wait until Bunnikins learns that they can fly by farting a ton of smoke. :naughty:
lol me neither. I can't wait to see that!
[DOUBLEPOST=1445811353,1445811296][/DOUBLEPOST]I'm curious: if Bunnikins becomes Sif's pet then what happens to Maxwell? I feel that this'll become a major plot point in the future.

Well... What about when Sif gets a better pet, and uses that? Like if she obtains the Skeleton Key for example, what'll become of Bunnykins?

Back
Top Bottom