Mobile State of Mobile Address

As I said guys, please do try to stay on topic. :D

You can always chat with each other via PM or on your profiles!

Sorry lol. Won't happen again.
Quick question regarding the update; is dynasty wood and the traveling merchant 1.2.4 or was that 1.3? Cause I'd love me some of that to build with lol.

Sorry lol. Won't happen again.
Quick question regarding the update; is dynasty wood and the traveling merchant 1.2.4 or was that 1.3? Cause I'd love me some of that to build with lol.
Use the wiki, it knows alllll
And trav. Merchant is 1.2.4

There is lag issue upon pumpkin moon and also no signs of chaos elementals nor its other part...some mobs seem to be rare now a days even with battle pot with the lamps.

There is lag issue upon pumpkin moon and also no signs of chaos elementals nor its other part...some mobs seem to be rare now a days even with battle pot with the lamps.
PM lags on PC as well. even if youre at the recommended ram the final wave will lag also, yeah Ive noticed ive only been getting illuminant bats/slimes :( I trust relogic has already spotted this

PM lags on PC as well. even if youre at the recommended ram the final wave will lag also, yeah Ive noticed ive only been getting illuminant bats/slimes :( I trust relogic has already spotted this
Actually elementals are supposed to be really rare. I encounter dem evry once in a while

Actually elementals are supposed to be really rare. I encounter dem evry once in a while
Havent ran into one yet but in PC they popup once in a while
[DOUBLEPOST=1446271804,1446271672][/DOUBLEPOST]
Any ideas about a arena to kill planatera?
Platforms through a wide jungle area with campfires and heart lanterns. make sure the terrain is all open or youre going to get killed. also make it steep since plantera spits out spiky bouncing balls that bounce very high and do alot of damage

Havent ran into one yet but in PC they popup once in a while
[DOUBLEPOST=1446271804,1446271672][/DOUBLEPOST]
Platforms through a wide jungle area with campfires and heart lanterns. make sure the terrain is all open or youre going to get killed. also make it steep since plantera spits out spiky bouncing balls that bounce very high and do alot of damage
Do you have any pictures of that arena?

This happend now
[DOUBLEPOST=1446277092,1446277055][/DOUBLEPOST]All the wood is invisible

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-10-31-12-58-09.png
    Screenshot_2015-10-31-12-58-09.png
    253.3 KB · Views: 166
man the wp didnt even got the 1.2.3 update nor 1.2.1 . Its really anoying -_-:sigh:;(:(
It had 1.2.1 and it stilll does. Theyre skipping to 1.2.4 which is great in my opinion! :D
[DOUBLEPOST=1446280483,1446280416][/DOUBLEPOST]
This happend now
[DOUBLEPOST=1446277092,1446277055][/DOUBLEPOST]All the wood is invisible
Graphical glitches will always be fixed with time or just rebooting the app. Its just the textures didnt load correctly

It had 1.2.1 and it stilll does. Theyre skipping to 1.2.4 which is great in my opinion! :D
[DOUBLEPOST=1446280483,1446280416][/DOUBLEPOST]
Graphical glitches will always be fixed with time or just rebooting the app. Its just the textures didnt load correctly
Thanks for the tip. I forced stopped the app and restarted it
Now it works fine.

Back
Top Bottom