Votes: 490 97.0%
  • Nah.

Votes: 15 3.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You guys know Magicka? Yeah, here's a reference:
cast_weapon_1.PNG

You maybe will encounter someone similar to him!

this mod sounds and looks like it will have alot of potential and when full is ready im betting it will be amazing keep working on this please i cant wait (yes i can)

hope u like it <3
Dude, that's an awesome idea! I also had some ideas of steampunk weapons, and a Clockwork Assasult Rifle upgrade. :)

Awesome Sprite, and nice animation! ;)

this mod sounds and looks like it will have alot of potential and when full is ready im betting it will be amazing keep working on this please i cant wait (yes i can)
Thanks! We have no plans for stopping the work. :)

Last edited:
i just thought of it from killing wof and getting clock work assault rifle and killing wof with minisharks
[DOUBLEPOST=1446411341,1446411322][/DOUBLEPOST]minishark
[DOUBLEPOST=1446411636][/DOUBLEPOST]btw is there link for this mod im not seeing or is it still wip

i just thought of it from killing wof and getting clock work assault rifle and killing wof with minisharks
[DOUBLEPOST=1446411341,1446411322][/DOUBLEPOST]minishark
[DOUBLEPOST=1446411636][/DOUBLEPOST]btw is there link for this mod im not seeing or is it still wip
Allright, regardless of where you got the texture(s), we should just let this issue rest (on this thread at least).
Also, please try to refrain from double posting and try using the 'Edit' button to post more after your initial post.
There is no link for this mod yet, as it is (like you said) a WIP. Once there actually IS a download, we will of course update the OP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom