Post the worst luck you have every had in Terraria here.

You think starting with a Copper Shortsword is lame? Check this!

1.png

-40% damage. :eek:

Anything relating to Explosives and Boulders. They always invoke my ire when they somehow manage to kill me out of nowhere, but what takes the cake here was a Boulder Trap... followed by Explosives.
*cue frustration*

Last edited:
Over 700+ hours of playing Terraria.. One day... I wake up.. get on Terraria.. And find out that my HOUSE had been struct be a meteorite. Not one, but two! And then i go to the jungle biome and..BOOM smack dab in the middle of the map is a dirt wall..A DIRT WALL LIKE COME ON!

:dryadcry::dryadcry::dryadcry::dryadcry::dryadcry:

Over 700+ hours of playing Terraria.. One day... I wake up.. get on Terraria.. And find out that my HOUSE had been struct be a meteorite. Not one, but two! And then i go to the jungle biome and..BOOM smack dab in the middle of the map is a dirt wall..A DIRT WALL LIKE COME ON!

:dryadcry::dryadcry::dryadcry::dryadcry::dryadcry:
Was there chests inside the house? Meteors shouldnt strike within a certain area of chests or NPCs...

No chest were in it. I recently built it because i decided it was time to move into a fresh new house but before i could move everything over, THAT happened.
Well, in that case, why not use the meteor to your advantage? Meteor bricks are a wonderful resource to build with, and farming meteor heads is a good way of making money due to the meteor they drop and the banners (I think they still drop meteor after hardmode?)

Well, in that case, why not use the meteor to your advantage? Meteor bricks are a wonderful resource to build with, and farming meteor heads is a good way of making money due to the meteor they drop and the banners (I think they still drop meteor after hardmode?)
Thanks! ill use that farming technique.

Wall of flesh with demonite armour + post plantera stuff (I was recovering from a computer switch where I had formatted the old comp, so I traded for my entire loadout from my old one) + 160 health. I died when he had 36
health left. That sucked ;(

So i go to edge of world to fight WoF eith molten armor and nights edge, but the thing spawned facing THE WRONG DIRECTION!!! Seriously!? I mean, come on, how much help do you think THAT is going to be on hardcore mode! I died from getting "licked" (even though the mouth was nowhere near me at all, maybe he has a long tongue or something) and lost some of my money. Thank god i was playing on Softcore mode...

I've been farming for so long on my Melee Character, but I haven't gotten Wings yet, and I've killed so many Harpies and Wyverns. Screw you RNG!

Also, the Hallow spawned smack dab in the middle of my jungle on my original world.

1. How I never get to craft at least 1 rainbow dye.
2. Killed Queen Bee 12(?) Times, Honeyed Goggles dropped at 12th try.
3. How I have only found about 2-3 ice chests in the snow biome of all the worlds I explored.
4. Reforged Molten Hamaxe once, results were Shameful, Broken.... until a Savage appeared when I was broke.
5. Fought Skeletron but fell into a large cave in the snow biome, 100+ HP gone, and so is my fight against Skeletron.

frost moon, and wizards
It takes so long to find him, then something kills me and the wizard, and I cant get a blizzard staff or north pole.
[DOUBLEPOST=1453145927,1453145546][/DOUBLEPOST]Oh my best luck was frost moon also
every single santa NKI dropped elf melters, occasional chainguns, and i got a razorpine, and christmas tree sword with my friend.
he got most of the loot
[DOUBLEPOST=1453146438][/DOUBLEPOST]
3 Rods of Discord, 19 Unicorns on a Stick, At least 3 of every Ice queen Drop (Except Rudolph), Lucky Lucky Coin, 2 Slime Staffs

...Can't Get The Axe
I have The Axe, do you play on Xbox 360?

Back
Top Bottom