Story Fluffy Bunnikin's Snuggle Diary~

Pick a number. This is important, but I (Probably) won't say how!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
BAM! Slime rain! BAM! Bunny cannon! BAM! Bunny Voodoo Doll! BAM! Explosive bunny! BAM! Flying, farting bunny!

If splitting it into day and night adds stuff, then yes, but if it isn't the same day, then no, I'd rather read more in one day.

A magnificent day for Adventure: Day 4~

After gearing up, Sif went off East this time, as the sun dipped below the horizon. Still no sleep for the pretty Carrot-holder~ A bounded along after her. I hope not sleeping won't have any weird effects... Oh well~

We ran across the Crimson pretty quickly, and I pulled a face as things squelched. And then, we passed on through, and there was snow! I thought the snow would have thawed out faster here, due to all the things... Growing. Apparently not! A few flakes even drifted from the sky.

We trudged through the Crimson Tundra slowly, fending off Eskimo Zombies as they tramped on up to us. There would be a patch of the Crimstone here and there, squelching underfoot, but most of it was Snow and Red Ice. Whenever we came across those weird mouth-looking things, Sif hooked some rope into the Stone, and climbed on up over it. I managed to jump on after, the fit lil bun I am!

At one point, when trying to swim through a wide pond, Sif got caught under a ledge, and began flailing around! I was shivering so hard from the icy water, I didn't know what to do! She got out on her own though, so everything was good.

At one point, a lot of those Crimera-things (Maxwell knows so much~ He can identify what sif fought, just from her items!) surrounded Sif, so she had to bail for her own safety. A quick drop for me, BAM. Time to rest, and put stuff away. Then the sun rose, so pretty~ red, like her. And like me!

West again this time. One of those meany Antlions chased us for ages, and Sif kept trying to shoo it away! She eventually just beat it up with the Yoyo, hrumph. Serves it right. The Demon Eyes got us in the end though, BAM. I have gotten used to that feeling, somehow...

As dawn broke, we set off East once again, to brave the Crimson Tundra. We got about as far as last time, and the Crimera got us again, BAM. Siiigh... Good thing she has so many of those things. They are in so many of those Pots, it's a little odd...

We are mid-way through trudging along the frozen-yet-squishy wastes again. I hope this time turns out better~

index.php

A magnificent day for Adventure: Day 4~

After gearing up, Sif went off East this time, as the sun dipped below the horizon. Still no sleep for the pretty Carrot-holder~ A bounded along after her. I hope not sleeping won't have any weird effects... Oh well~

We ran across the Crimson pretty quickly, and I pulled a face as things squelched. And then, we passed on through, and there was snow! I thought the snow would have thawed out faster here, due to all the things... Growing. Apparently not! A few flakes even drifted from the sky.

We trudged through the Crimson Tundra slowly, fending off Eskimo Zombies as they tramped on up to us. There would be a patch of the Crimstone here and there, squelching underfoot, but most of it was Snow and Red Ice. Whenever we came across those weird mouth-looking things, Sif hooked some rope into the Stone, and climbed on up over it. I managed to jump on after, the fit lil bun I am!

At one point, when trying to swim through a wide pond, Sif got caught under a ledge, and began flailing around! I was shivering so hard from the icy water, I didn't know what to do! She got out on her own though, so everything was good.

At one point, a lot of those Crimera-things (Maxwell knows so much~ He can identify what sif fought, just from her items!) surrounded Sif, so she had to bail for her own safety. A quick drop for me, BAM. Time to rest, and put stuff away. Then the sun rose, so pretty~ red, like her. And like me!

West again this time. One of those meany Antlions chased us for ages, and Sif kept trying to shoo it away! She eventually just beat it up with the Yoyo, hrumph. Serves it right. The Demon Eyes got us in the end though, BAM. I have gotten used to that feeling, somehow...

As dawn broke, we set off East once again, to brave the Crimson Tundra. We got about as far as last time, and the Crimera got us again, BAM. Siiigh... Good thing she has so many of those things. They are in so many of those Pots, it's a little odd...

We are mid-way through trudging along the frozen-yet-squishy wastes again. I hope this time turns out better~

index.php
Darn, I was hoping bunnykins would start rocketing around by farting out smoke.

if the bunnykin did still like maxwell, it will make it worse when sif throws a guide vodoo doll in the lava. Why would you want that?
:naughty:

I slept all night waiting. (Yes, that was meant to sound stupid.) Just to realize that my notifications got messed up, and I missed a chapter yesterday.

A magnificent day for Adventure: Day 5~

Well, we got further than last time. And BAM, back to the start. I have learnt a few new interesting words from Sif, and her opinions on the Crimera's family tree. Wow.

She had to dig through a snowy hill at one point. She could have gone over it, but she decided not to. It was kinda awesome, just plowing through the other side~ Well, before we had to retreat though. Before setting out again, she talked to Maxwell about armour options. She stuck with Cactus, and left at dawn.

We came across the ginormous lake, and it was red because of all the Crimson. Kinda gross, but cool at the same time. Not as red as during a Blood Moon, though... I hope those are far off.

After the lake, there was suddenly a tall wall of Sand, which faded to the normal stuff. Woo! Sif is busy tapping away at it, to dig out steps.

I think I here groaning... Oh dear.

index.php

I slept all night waiting. (Yes, that was meant to sound stupid.) Just to realize that my notifications got messed up, and I missed a chapter yesterday.
One chapter a day, I'm afraid. And those notifications do mess up often `:sigh:

A magnificent day for Adventure: Day 6~

You guessed it. Crimera, again. Plus Face Monsters this time. BAM, etc.

As we prepared to set of West, giving up on the Crimson for now, it began to rain. Rain feels nice~ And, oddly, does nothing to my Red fur. Huh. Cool!

Sif made new bad words though. Turns out, fish can fly in the rain. And, they don't like Sif. AND, there are a lot of them. She can only spin her yoyo so fast!

This meant it was slow progress to get to the Jungle edge, so slow it was dawn by the time we got there. And then, into the dense underbrush we went, adventure-ho!

We eventually found a pond. A pond FULL of Piranhas! I'm talkin' literally 8 or so of the little nasties! And they were all climbing the bank, trying to nip at Sif's heels. Is she really tasty, or something?

Well, she tried to whittle her way through them, between retreating to deal with Bats and Fish. One Bat too many though, BAM. She has run out of new words, and just strings them together now in new and interesting ways, enough to make me blush just from hearing them! She is keeping a close eye on her Recall Potions, trying to rely more on Lil' Healing Potions instead... But she feels woozy if she drinks too many too fast.

So, off to the Jungle again we go! I don't know what she is trying to accomplish...

index.php

A magnificent day for Adventure: Day 7~

We needed to make a hidey-hole on the way to the pond, for Sif to set up a Campfire to help her relax and heal. I don't know how that works, but it does the trick for her!

We continued once she got rid of the Bats, Fish and Eyes through a small crack. Then, next to the pond, she erected another hidey hole due to being over-popular again. Once we dealt with that cloud of nasties, we saw that the pond was full again. Wonderful.

It took a few trips from the hole to clear the pond, making slow progress. She eventual crosses, and made another hole on the other side, to take a moment to rest. She is running low on Wood, from all these Campfires she leaves everywhere... But she needs them.

We eventually made it to a huge hole in the ground, and went in. She wound her way down into the Muddy depths slowly, and battle many a Jungle Slime and Jungle Bat. They are oddly more vicious than their normal counterparts, must be due to the frustrating humidity.

Sif found a Crystal in the shape of a Heart! She squeezed it, there was a spark, then it was gone. Dunno what it did, but she seemed happy. According to the Copper Pocketwatch Sif made out of curiosity earlier, apparently dawn broke around then.

We explored lower, and Vines started trying to bite at us! Sooo freaky! Sif beat them up though, which seemed to work... Just slowly. She stayed away from them after learning that.

One of the darn things knocked her off a ledge, BAM. On our way back, this takes too long... Night is already falling... I dunno why I still do this at Dusk, not Dawn. Oh well~

index.php

A magnificent day for Adventure: Day 8~

We made it back to where Sif retreated last, and one of those Bats left a funny-lookin' wound! Sif began to act funny, stumbling now and then. It also lasted ages before fading, which was worrying. She got better eventually, though.

At one point, we came across a whole clump of those man-eating Vines, peeking up from a big cave. Sif tried to get rid of them from the roof, but Bats kept interfering, which let even MORE grow.

At that point, Sif kinda... Snapped. She pulled out some Bombs from the pots she smashed on the way, and threw a good couple o' dozen down, in batches of 6 or so. The cave was so deep we couldn't see them go off, and the Vines were still there... Oops.

So, she came up with a backup-plan. Lower a veeeery long rope, and whack at anything that came close as she rode it down. Plant a Torch in the Wall, lower more Rope. Repeat.

She needed to return to deal with Items and wounds before she even reached the bottom. Turns out, the rain had stopped, finally. Those Fish were getting annoying. We spent the rest of the night getting back.

The trip back was uneventful, down the cave, down the Rope between fending off huge Hornets. Sif seemed afraid of them, and they seemed to just brush off the Wooden Yoyo... Hmmm.

At the bottom, Sif found a huuuge Living Mahogany Tree! She dug into it, and grabbed a special Bottle from inside. She can jump in midair now, which is cool. She took some of the Wood itself, apparently she needed some Mahogany.

Next... Was freaky. Okay, so. She saw some Diamond. Apparently, that stuff handy. She dug up a fair bit. Saw more diamond. Dug up a speck or two... CLICK.

WHAM = BAM.

... Sif does not like having a Boulder suddenly dropped on her head. Maxwell is also squeamish about mangled torsos, but sif recovered with smart use of Potions and rest.

Apparently, Boulders are once off. For which my ears are eternally grateful.

She made this Hook out of the diamond she managed to grab, which allows her to latch onto walls! When she does it, I clings to her back like a little fluff-bag~

index.php

A magnificent day for Adventure: Day 9~

So, that night sif returned to the stain where her old legs used to be. She made ample use of her new Diamond Hook, and seems to have no more use for the Rope anymore.

She scooped up the remaining diamond once she got there, then Potioned out, afraid to go any further. I can't really blame her. That was our entire night, though, it is that dang far, and things attacking slow her down.

For today, Sif tried the Tunnel down again. We ran into a few caves, and 4 more Hearts. Apparently, that was significant, from what I heard between her and Maxwell. I only caught snippets, between catching up in cuddles.

Oh, did I mention that I cuddle Maxwell as Sif recovers/puts stuff away? Because I do~ He is much more relaxed now he has a roof over his head, and a Sif to protect him!

Anyway, as she was looking around, she also found this.. Thing called a Loom (Another hug for the smarty-Maxwell~). Then BAM, nasty little Jellyfish made Sif retreat.

It is raining now, and the sound is soothing~ Sif seems to dislike rain though, probably due to all the Flying Fish trying to eat her. She grumbled when she heard it, hobbling around to sort out her stuff.

She made some more interesting things today. She made a new Axe and Hammer out of Lead, to replace the Copper and Wood ones. Apparently they work faster~ She then cut down a few trees, and used the Loom to make some of that Silk stuff. Hers was much softer!

Next, she made this scary looking contraption called a Sawmill. I don't go near it, it looks pointy... Also, hehe, contraption. I think I'm getting smarter, from listening to Maxwell all the time~

Ahem. She took the Silk and some Wood, and made 3 Beds at the Sawmill. Ohmigod that thing is so soft! She made a little room for herself, and tucked the other 2 beds away for some reason.

Now, it is off to the Jungle again we go, as the sun sets behind us~

index.php

Back
Top Bottom