Story Fluffy Bunnikin's Snuggle Diary~

Pick a number. This is important, but I (Probably) won't say how!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Big Grin.png Confused.png Cool.png Crying.png Eek.png Happy.png Indifferent.png Mad.png Naughty.png Passionate.png Roll Eyes.png Sad.png Sigh.png Smile.png Straight Face.png Tongue.png What.png Wink.png RARDIFJDIFHGHDVFJDFAFED! THE STUPID ALERT SYSTEM DIDNT NOTIFY ME I MISSED LIKE FIFTEEN CHAPTERS ARGLEBARGLEMURDER! (Legend of Maxx reference)

Last edited:
I was wondering why derinuh hasn't posted for a while, so i went to check if he had said something or something like that. Then -BAM!, it turned out my alerts suffered from anti Derinuh disease again. FUUUUU!

Anyways, nice work ^^

Just to recap thing's that will happen that will be fun for the new guys :

The eye of Cthulhu will scare bunnykins a lot.
Sif will die eventually, even if she respawns.
The moon lord. thats scary.
The old man, and how he will become a big skele skele and then be a clothier
Grinding bosses.
Grinding skeletron, since you have to kill the clothier
Events, since they will probably kill the other NPC's
The fact that the bunny may or may not be the wizard in disguise
The merchant trying to sell the Bunny =D
the hallowed.
The corruption spreading.
New pets.
MORE blood moons, solar eclipses.
Best for last - Maxwell dying form a voodoo doll =D ((so happy i made that, since i think thats the worst one))

I could name more, but i think ive said enough ^^

I was wondering why derinuh hasn't posted for a while, so i went to check if he had said something or something like that. Then -BAM!, it turned out my alerts suffered from anti Derinuh disease again. FUUUUU!

Anyways, nice work ^^

Just to recap thing's that will happen that will be fun for the new guys :

The eye of Cthulhu will scare bunnykins a lot.
Sif will die eventually, even if she respawns.
The moon lord. thats scary.
The old man, and how he will become a big skele skele and then be a clothier
Grinding bosses.
Grinding skeletron, since you have to kill the clothier
Events, since they will probably kill the other NPC's
The fact that the bunny may or may not be the wizard in disguise
The merchant trying to sell the Bunny =D
the hallowed.
The corruption spreading.
New pets.
MORE blood moons, solar eclipses.
Best for last - Maxwell dying form a voodoo doll =D ((so happy i made that, since i think thats the worst one))

I could name more, but i think ive said enough ^^
A nice wall of speculation there. I can confirm that 9 of those things will happen `:naughty:

A magnificent day for Adventure: Day 12~

We did a lot last night! So, first off, Sif wound this crack in the ground, and dug down to see what was down there. We fell into a pretty green room, with a rusted Sword. Sif seemed disappointed.

After that, West again for a while, and the Trees changed colour! And grew on the Sand! Sif chopped down every last one, apparently that type of Wood is rare.

We also ran across this sleeping mini-human. I think he is just young, but I can't be sure. Sif nudged him awake, and he started going on about silly stuff. Sif shrugged, and walked right on past him, leaving him there. I heard him say his name was Nathan.

The rain ended just as we walked past, and we soon came across something amazing! Water, as far as the eye can see! Sif called it the Ocean. She got a clump of Dirt ready, and dove right on in!

I swam after her, holding my Bunny-breath. She continued for a bit, before making a weird hut in the water out of the Dirt. She then dug out the Sand underneath it, and suddenly an Air Pocket appeared! I swam right in, and took a breath. So did Sif, and we giggled~

She continued like that, swimming down and making Air Pockets. I stayed inside them, watching as I paddled around. At one point, she looked like her pockets were full again from a Chest she found, and she got surrounded by Jellyfish!

I couldn't really see what happened, but when they swam away, there was no Sif and a floating Recall Potion. I swam over, licked the remaining drops floating out, and hugged her at the Jungle Bed.

We stopped by town to put stuff away, and made it back to the Pyramid (Learnt the proper word~) at dawn. Sif took the stuff from inside, before setting off again. That was an eventful night!

As we were heading to the Ocean again, Sif ran into a Goblin Scout, who looked startled. Not much else to report... Although, Sif did jump randomly as she walked, muttering about something back at the house...

She swam through the ocean, keeping a much more careful eye on the Jellyfish. After grabbing everything, she went on back home, looking rather pleased~

There was a Traveling Merchant waiting for us when we got home! Apparently, not the same one as before, but he had heard of Sif. She bought a Paint Sprayer from him, for whatever reason. He was chatting happily with Maxwell as Sif put stuff away, and gave me a pat along the ears~

We went back to the Jungle afterwards. Sif is currently looking for more of those Spore things, and has already found 2. Wow, we got a lot done today~

index.php

Back
Top Bottom