Destroy the Godmodder Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm putting a fragment of Dean Mardek's backstory here, for fear of doubleposting.
((Mardek's original text color is sky blue.))
Not much is known about Dean Mardek except that he lived in a doomed timeline of Terraria when it was overrun by Mary Sues. Here's one of the pesterlogs that were salvaged by the Magic Sniper using Scratch.
http://suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive/13722924/ <-- This is what the refrance.
CyanogenMisogynist [CM] has joined memo "how to fite mary sues"
CM: i'm here.
CM: now tell me how far you've gone.

??: ZOMG!!!11
??: THIS SURVIVOR NETWORK IS SOOOOO KAWAII~DESU!!
??: IT'S LIKE YOU BAKA GAIJIN ACTUALLY THINK YOU CAN LIVE WITHOUT US~!
??: YOU KNOW WE'RE SO SPARKLY AND PRETTY AND PERFECT. LISTEN TO MY HEARTFELT PLEA AND JOIN MY FANCLUB, BAKA!
??: ARCH-SUE NEKOCHROMIA LOOOOOVES YOU ALL!
CM: gorilla. that came from cal-9.
CM: france is lost.

MR: Guys..., I don'r have much time left. I... I ran into an Arch-Sue a couple of hours ago. It's so, so, so perfectperfectperfectperfect - No, it's terrible. It's image is killing me. I can feel my grip loosening.
MR: It just... looked at me. I have no idea why it's here, but... but,
gorillaing hell. Beauty. No, it's wrong, somehow, despite looking so.. so... beautiful. it's like a visual siren song.
MR: i don't have long. My sanity's going. My intelligence, my grip on reality, I can feel it.
MR: All I've got left is this followmefollowfollowfollow laptop, and a gun. one bullet. MR: It's better to die than to follow, right? Better to rule in hell, than to serve in heaven, liesthat'slies,followfollowfollow.
gorilla.
MR: I can hear it. It's outside the bunker, knocking on the door. i think it can get in help me guys i don't want to go. its getting closer (followperfection) its killing me just by being there.
MR: gog help me, mardek. i love you, I'll miss you. goonight my angel
MR: FOLLOWFOLLOWFOLLOWFOLLOWFOLLOWFOLLOWFOLLOW
MR: GIVEIN

CM: gooooooooooorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrriiiiiiiiiiiiiilllllllllllllllllllllllllllaaaaaaaaaaaa.

OUTDATED!

Arena Challenges (Terraria Session)...

PATCHNOTES FOR ONSLAUGHT.EXE v. 2.0:
-Arcade removed.
-Power Level ULTIMA added.
-New challengers added.
-Some challengers moved to IN DANGER.
-PSYCHO altered: you may now bring one other person with you to help you in the fight.

v 2.1:
-Updated Character Info in bestiary
-Added Erek and an unknown challenger
-Improved Paranoid DarkSide's area on the scoreboard.
-IN DANGER challengers removed.

STATISTICS (Safe Characters) (W-L-D)

. . . . . | . .Al. . | Lucifer | 'Splodimus 2.0 | R. DarkSide/Vasill | Zack .| Mecha DarkSide | Paranoid DarkSide/?????
FFA..... |(0-0-0) | (0-0-0) | . .(0-0-0). . . | . . .(0-1-0). . . . | (0-0-0) | .(0-0-0) . . . | . . . . . . . . . . .(?-?-?)
Duel.... |(0-0-0) | (0-0-0) | . .(0-0-0). . . | . . .(1-1-0). . . . .| (0-0-0) | . (0-0-0) . . .| . . . . . . . . . . .(?-?-?)
TagTeam|(0-0-0) | (0-0-0) | . .(0-0-0). . . | . . .(0-0-0). . . . .| (0-0-0) | .(0-0-0) . . . | . . . . . . . . . . . (?-?-?)
All v. One|(0-0-0) | (0-0-0) | . (0-0-0). . . | . . .(0-0-1). . . . . | (0-0-0) | .(0-0-0) . . . | . . . . . . . . . . .(?-?-?)

PSYCHO | (0-0-0) | (0-0-0) | .(0-0-0). . . | . . .(LCKD). . . . . | (LCKD) | .(LCKD) . . . | . . . . . . . . . . .(?-?-?) LCKD
ULTIMA .| (LCKD) | (LCKD) | . (LCKD). . . | . . .(LCKD). . . . . | (LCKD) | (LCKD). . . . | . . . . . . . . . . . (?-?-?) LCKD

NORMAL:
Your normal everyday fights. You battle anything before the unknown character, and you'll get to choose an item from my current arsenal. Simple as that. Though, you cannot choose any of the characters' special weapons as your reward (unless it's a rematch from the Arcade mode with Mecha DarkSide), including DarkSide's 3 legendary swords, so keep that in mind. The characters are arranged from weakest to strongest. There's 9 characters total, each with completely different fighting styles.

Characters that are not Zack or any version of DarkSide have arsenal weapons Lv. 25 and below, not including their 3 blades, while Zack and all forms of DarkSide have everything. Everyone has a base HP stat of 20HP in normal battles, no matter what.

Special weapons act like normal lv. 25 alchemies in this mode. May or may not be canon to any plot.

PSYCHO:
The hard mode of these challenges. Like Tazz's )-( /-\ \/ () ( (HAVOC) mode and Cyan's DEATHLESS mode, PSYCHO mode causes characters to have greatly amplified powers beyond their normal abilities, and even gain some new fancy techniques. Even the weakest of the bunch can be TOUGH AS DIVINIUM NAILS.

Normal PSYCHO fights also grant you items of the purple tier, unless otherwise stated.
You usually have to beat the character in NORMAL mode in order to face their PSYCHO variants.

PSYCHO characters can fight HAVOC and DEATHLESS characters as well, but will negate the bonuses presented by each to just take an alchemy from their arsenal. It's for those who want to see things shatter, explode, and distort. A LOT. LOCKED characters on either side will not be unlocked. AKA, it's really for the funzies.

You can now have up to 1 other person to help you in these fights. Highly unlikely to be canon.

ULTIMA:
Basically the Nightmare mode of all games that have it; the hardest difficulty setting. For true legends only.
If playing with normal mode characters, you can have up to five other people help you. If playing with PSYCHO-equivalent characters, you may have up to two.
The rewards here are better than PSYCHO rewards, obviously.
Not going to be canon, unless there's a serious demand for canonicity. Though why would you want to effectively destroy Aetheria forever?

R. DarkSide/Vasill:
Special Weapon: Ved Vozahnil, Leinro Fiit, Suldaan (Lv. 25) (You get any other non-special lv. 25 alchemy from the arsenal with an added blue color rank, and one of these special items on Psycho. You get two of them from an Ultima. Cannot be rematched for rewards.)
Alchemies: All.
The weaker split of DarkSide, Vasill packs just as much power as his base form. Thinks before he acts, and next to impossible to manipulate reliably without some sort of concrete evidence to back up any claims.
PSYCHO: The Obliterator, the Dragon, the Lone Wolf; the one that doesn't say a very pleasing 'woof'.
ULTIMA: One of the few and most powerful Terrarian-born bladesmen. He vanquishes his foes with copious amounts of Zen. Unlocked by defeating DarkSide in PSYCHO.

Zack:
Special Weapon: Gloom & Doom/Alpha Melancholy/Limitless Inversion (Lv. ?)
Alchemies: All.
DarkSide's Narrator. Like with every other narrator, he is quite powerful, but far from invincible. Try to tire him out; you'd be better off for it. Can become completely unnoticeable occasionally. Partially insane.
PSYCHO: Torn up inside, torn out; never underestimate his body in a bout. Unlocked by beating Zack in Normal.
ULTIMA: Be forever on your guard. He knows what you are. Unlocked by defeating Zack in PSYCHO.

Al:
Special Weapon: Cloak of Dimensions/Dimensional Assassin/True Inescapability (Lv. ?)
Alchemies: All except for 3 legendary blades.
A half of a human. He can go between the various planes of existence on a whim, no matter the conditions around him. An assassin by nature. Relaxed.
PSYCHO: Do not be distraught; otherwise, your soul will be fraught.
ULTIMA: Nowhere to run, nowhere to hide. After this, you will be fried. Unlocked by defeating Al in PSYCHO.

Erek:
Special Weapon: Greater Toucannon Beak/Unstoppable Toucannon Beak/Winged Nightmare's Beak (Lv. ?)
A half of a human, bound to this world by a Toucannon. He and Toucannon are exceptionally powerful, creating a monstrous Deadly Duo. Erek, while truly lacking in personality, can easily lift an infinite amount of weight, while Toucannon is incredibly wise and highly intelligent, and may take control of Erek for social events.
PSYCHO: Look left, look right; do both at once, or be in for a fright.
ULTIMA: Eternal nightmares arise all the time. When the brains grow tough, they can do anything, at any time. Unlocked when you defeat Erek in PSYCHO.

???: Unlocked when you defeat both Al and Erek at least once.

Lucifer:
Special Weapon: Bloodstained Battlerake/Rake of Shredding/Toothed Brutality (Lv. ?)
A demon, hailing from the Rake Kingdom. Many say that his raw power is right to be feared. Usually relaxed, but his bloodlust kicks in as soon as there's someone to kill.
PSYCHO: Proceed with caution and fear; you may want to start shedding a bit of tear.
ULTIMA: No Mercy to resurrect you. To the afterlife you will be glued. Unlocked by defeating Lucifer in PSYCHO.

'Splodimus 2.0:
Special Weapon: Bomb Harp/Explosive Fear/Gunpowder Apocalypse (Lv. ?)
Anchemies: All except for 3 legendary blades
A Shadowkin of insurmountable power. He's pretty good at playing instruments, but his songs are all exploding in popularity (Eh? EH!? Ok, I'll stop). Has a seething hatred towards anyone involved with DarkSide, as well as DarkSide himself, be they friend or foe. Generally enjoys destruction of property.
PSYCHO: Tugging on your final life strings; these songs will make you want to incoherently sing.
ULTIMA: Scourge of Space and Sea. He's come to sink your doomship and take the booty. Unlocked by defeating 'Splodimus 2.0 in PSYCHO.

Mecha DarkSide:
Special Weapon: Ved Vozahnil, Leinro Fiit, Suldaan (Lv. 25) (Get one special weapon on normal, two on Psycho, and all 3 on Ultima. Can be rematched for special weapons)
Alchemies: All
A mechanical version of DarkSide; seems noticeably tougher and more evasive than the original. A tough fight! Constantly peeved about something.
PSYCHO: Blinded by his own free will; wrestling control from the creator's bill. Unlocked by defeating Mecha DarkSide in Normal.
ULTIMA: Enraged for no particular reason. It seems that you are in season. Unlocked by defeating Mecha DarkSide in PSYCHO.

CN: P. DarkSide, RN: Unknown
Special Weapon: Ved Vozahnil-, Leinro Fiit-, Suldaan Uznahgaar (VV: Durnehviir, LF: Paarthurnax, SLD: Alduin [Naming idea and Suldaan Upgrade name by Tazz]) (Lv. 25) (Same as Mecha DarkSide)
Arsenal: Everything, including weapons made after the battle starts and before it ends, as well as &B&KBBU&^&, BIJL&&B, and %%E*
The more powerful split of DarkSide, and who has erased his real name from existence immediately after splitting. Actually quite polite under normal conditions. If you're facing him on the other side of his blade... good luck.
PSYCHO: Perfectly imperfect, forgetfully enlightened, bright-willed yet dull; prepare for the inevitable element of %Y^U$BJDI. Unlocked by defeating Paranoid in Normal.
ULTIMA: The single most powerful thing in Terraria by a long shot. Never, and I mean NEVER, give him a reason to go ham on you. Unlocked by defeating everyone in PSYCHO.

???: Unlocked by beating everyone.

Items (Terraria Session)...
PA = Piono Alchemy; EIA = Elemental Infusion Alchemy
(Level XX YA (Item Element; Item Form))

These weapons allow me to select what I want them to be whenever I want. Base forms are whatever is above the lines.

Orb of Merging: It allows me to quickly boost my 3 main blades with the alchemies I create, boosting them even farther up the RP-ladder. Yes, RP-Ladder. It will not change the statistics of the weapons at all, just give them new forms and weapons to use with that weapon. Does not consume the alchemy/(ies) used in merging.

Ved Vozahnil (Black Nothingness) (Lv. 25): The weapon of ultimate support. Contains an artifact so powerful that it was sealed away for eons. Provides the user with enough dark/void power to distort his/her reality with their visions, transforming them into powerful dark, voided forms of their desirable identities. The relic residing inside can be ejected to allow transformation even when the actual weapon is disabled. Only a select few can wield this blade and relic without going crazy, but those who are able may become indescribably powerful. Also tends to greatly power up other weapons, main or otherwise. Currently holds:

Weapon Forms:
-Cutlass
--------------------
-Eyepatch
-Hidden Blades
-Hat
-Scythe
-Ring
-War Horn

Elements:
-Darkness
-Void
-Oblivion
----------------
-Potential
-Shadow
-Twilight
-Magic
-Life
-Draconic
-Clarity

Special:
-Dark Star: Allows transformations to be done at any time. Powerful ones.
-Transformations available for Obliterator Form:
-Wolf
-Dragon
-Hawk
-Shark (& variants)
-Darkone
-Snake
-Owl

Leinro Fiit (Universe's Bite) (Lv. 25): combines the aspects of its components, with an extra twist; it can balance anyone and anything's stats to the user's liking (RP only), and allows other ridiculous things to occur, making it the #1 defensive option. Will have:

Weapon Forms:
-1-handed Broadsword
-Orb
-Staff
-Amulet
-Pocket Watch
-------------------
-Katana
-Mini-Airship
-Ring

Elements:
-Darkness
-Light
-Time(x2)
-Space
-Gravity
-Reality
-Destruction
-Dispersion
-Foresight
-----------------
-Stability
-Freedom
-Draconic

Special:
-Rebalance: A majorly toned-down version of the OP/UP scale, pretty much. Can (de)buff yourself/allies/enemies at will.

Suldaan (Doomsday) (Lv. 25): combines the effects of all of the components, allowing for full control over its elements and can take the form of its components' weapons. Hits with the force of the centre of ten supernovas, and boosts the wielder to extreme levels of power. Also meteors. The go-to weapon for offence. Will have:

Weapon Forms:
-Knife
-Gladius
-Greatsword
-Battle-axe
-Scythe
-Gauntlet
-Ring
-----------------
-Railgun
-Chainsaw

Elements:
-Ice (x2)
-Fire
-Darkness
-Water
-Nature/Plant
-Death
-Weather
-Time of Day
-Draconic
-----------------
-Distortion
-Illusion

Special:
-Armageddon: Meteors will pelt the area around the wielder near continuously, of various sizes, of various elements listed in the weapon's element directory. Some will be the size of basketballs or smaller, but some can be as large as the moon. They pelt the area and hurt enemies.

Yeah, I'm basically just fusing alchemies together to form powerful blades, each with a unique purpose, while simultaneously keeping my old alchemies.
Ved Vozahnil (Black Nothingness) (Support) (Lv. 25)
Leinro Fiit (Universe's Bite) (Defense) (Lv. 25)
Suldaan (Doomsday) (Offense) (Lv. 25)
Stash of Bloodburst Potions (Lv. 25)
Bloodflow (Lv. 25)
THE Plan-Ruining Sphere of Hate (Lv 25)
Regrowth (Lv. 25)
Abbadon's Wrath (Lv. 25 (Energy/Grimdark, Gauntlet))
The Fourth Dimension (Lv. 20)
Uncertain Truth (Lv. 20)
Bells of Hellish Anarchy (Lv. 20)

Delta Mechaniza VIII (Lv. 18)
Physics Breaker (Lv. 16)
Infernal Demise (Lv. 15)
Temsanity (Lv. 15)
Ghastly Mecha (Lv. 15)
Plagued Desires (Lv. 15)
The Artiquator (Lv. 14)
Dream's Bane (Lv. 12)
Unlimited ??? Syringe Stash (Lv. 10)
Foresight (Lv. 10)

Ring of the Dragoon Shards (Lv. 10)
Continuum Shredder (Lv. 10 (Reality; Paper Shredder))
Furious Bloodlust (Lv. 10 (Rage; Flail))
The Metal (Lv. 10 (Metal; Flying-V Guitar))
Ocean Ravager (Lv. 10 (Water; Axe))
Spaceleaf Greatsword (Lv. 10 (Plant; Greatsword))
Balance (Lv. 10 (Light/Dark, Sword))
Colorless Shine (Lv. 10 (Illusion; Chainsaw))

The Rival (Lv. 10 (Void; Bracers))
Imagine Dragon (Lv. 10 (Draconic; Axe))
Aequaliter Nubila (Lv. 10 EIA (Clarity; War Horn))
Leveled Out (Lv. 10 EIA (Stability; Katana))
Boundless Possibility (Lv. 10 EIA (Freedom; Mini-Airship))
Shadowstalker (Lv. 10 EIA (Shadow; Cutlass))
The Feared (Lv. 10 EIA (Twilight; Hidden Blades))

Maleficis Est (Lv. 10 PA (Magic; Hat))
Aquilonem Mors (Lv. 10 PA (Death; Scythe))
Vita Australi (Lv. 10 PA (Life; Scythe))
Arctoae (Lv. 10 PA (Ice; Knife))
Nocte Consumens (Lv. 10 PA (Darkness; Gauntlet))
Navitas Nox (Lv. 10 PA (Energy; Twin Pistols))
Levis Ignis (Lv. 10 PA (Fire; Axe))
Fortune's 500 (Lv. 10 (Golden Railgun; Skill))
Nightmare Cutlass (Lv. 7)
The Water Chopper (Lv. 5)
Armor: The Terrifying Truth
Headwear: Helm of Demise
Accessory: None.
Others:
-Orb of Merging

Items (DtG:0 Session)...
-Unk Buster (Lv. 5)
-The Mutagen (Lv. 6)
-Dark Red Spark (Lv. 18)

Last edited:
I'm putting a fragment of Dean Mardek's backstory here, for fear of doubleposting.
((Mardek's original text color is sky blue.))
Not much is known about Dean Mardek except that he lived in a doomed timeline of Terraria when it was overrun by Mary Sues. Here's one of the pesterlogs that were salvaged by the Magic Sniper using Scratch.
http://suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive/13722924/ <-- This is what the refrance.
CyanogenMisogynist [CM] has joined memo "how to fite mary sues"
CM: i'm here.
CM: now tell me how far you've gone.

??: ZOMG!!!11
??: THIS SURVIVOR NETWORK IS SOOOOO KAWAII~DESU!!
??: IT'S LIKE YOU BAKA GAIJIN ACTUALLY THINK YOU CAN LIVE WITHOUT US~!
??: YOU KNOW WE'RE SO SPARKLY AND PRETTY AND PERFECT. LISTEN TO MY HEARTFELT PLEA AND JOIN MY FANCLUB, BAKA!
??: ARCH-SUE NEKOCHROMIA LOOOOOVES YOU ALL!
CM: gorilla. that came from cal-9.
CM: france is lost.

MR: Guys..., I don'r have much time left. I... I ran into an Arch-Sue a couple of hours ago. It's so, so, so perfectperfectperfectperfect - No, it's terrible. It's image is killing me. I can feel my grip loosening.
MR: It just... looked at me. I have no idea why it's here, but... but,
gorillaing hell. Beauty. No, it's wrong, somehow, despite looking so.. so... beautiful. it's like a visual siren song.
MR: i don't have long. My sanity's going. My intelligence, my grip on reality, I can feel it.
MR: All I've got left is this followmefollowfollowfollow laptop, and a gun. one bullet. MR: It's better to die than to follow, right? Better to rule in hell, than to serve in heaven, liesthat'slies,followfollowfollow.
gorilla.
MR: I can hear it. It's outside the bunker, knocking on the door. i think it can get in help me guys i don't want to go. its getting closer (followperfection) its killing me just by being there.
MR: gog help me, mardek. i love you, I'll miss you. goonight my angel
MR: FOLLOWFOLLOWFOLLOWFOLLOWFOLLOWFOLLOWFOLLOW
MR: GIVEIN

CM: gooooooooooorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrriiiiiiiiiiiiiilllllllllllllllllllllllllllaaaaaaaaaaaa.
What.
Um. Okay then.

>A bit late, but perhaps you should take a look at DTG Chaos?
-A grid-based adventure game!
-Not-super-complex-but-still-kinda-complex-for-a-forum-game character creation system!
-Loot! Like lots of it. (seriously we're hitting one-quarter of a borderlands here)
-Battles!
-Hats for Wilson! (99$ per hat)
-Chaos (and maybe anarchistsCreation) is in it!
-Like way too many secrets! (there are none in this post, sadly)
-An entire digital game-secret thing!
-Special Enemy Temmie!
-Join now for the entirely-too-high cost of FREE!

http://s15.zetaboards.com/DTG_Forums/topic/8059969/1/?x=0#post8069406

Souls now have 15-20x their level as hp (based on level)
Level 1 - 20'000hp - Small effect on alchemies.
Level 2 - 38'000hp - Low effect on alchemies.
Level 3 - 52'000hp - Moderate effect on alchemies.
Level 4 - 66'000hp - High effect on alchemies.
Level 5 - 75'000hp - Massive effect on alchemies.

Souls will still spawn during my first post each round, but now I will be using a RNG to determine what level Soul will spawn. There can only be up to 8 soul levels *alive* at any given moment. E.g. 8 Level 1 Souls, 2 Level 4 Souls etc. So, if a level 5 soul currently exists, I will only be determining which one spawns out of level 3, 2 and 1. Soul Alchemies can go past level 25, but only 3 past the cap. Souls cannot be healed and will be destroyed after a few turns.

Only one of your charging alchemies can be a soul alchemy. Charge time is back to 1-to-1 with the level.

Each soul has a special effect or element associated with it. Use $$ and purple text to show you are adding a captured soul to the alchemy.

I will still get an uncharged copy of each soul killed, but I will need to have an additional charge equal to the soul's level to use them. People that assist in the kill of a soul will not recieve it, nor can souls be copied.

Putting it here so it doesn't take up room in my posts (which are already ridiculously long if not for spoilers)

The old Soul Arcanery didn't seem to affect alchemies at all, so I here is the new alchemiter upgrade: Spirit Reviser. This replaces the Soul Arcanery The alchemy is remade with a new 'element' in mind. For example with Resonance, a level 25 Air alchemy. The new alchemy cannot exceed the level of the one it is made from.

Resonance ~~ Water = Pulse (Level 25 - 1/17)

The charge time is reduced by to 17 if level 21-25, 13 if level 16-20, 10 if level 11-15. Alchemies with levels 1-10 have no reduction in charge time. It will have the exact same form as the one before it and often many of the same effects.

Last edited:
I have private Ran# rules. So let's Go:
Ran# is a RNG.More luck you have, the more resources/materials or items you can find (builders). Dodge is useful for all, while Crit is useful for Monks.
Priests have less HP, but take less dmg, due to scale down.

Edit: Spinoff have been made. Just to incerase chance of new players to fairplay.

Last edited:
Players don't have health in this game, so we don't have dodge either or any damage reduction modifiers. You can, however, charge entities to summon (charge by posting. Increases by 1 per post, a maximum of 2 posts every time crystalcat quotes your posts) and give whatever qualities you like, within reason. Uncharged entities will usually just be destroyed.

I just had a idea to PG, AG and Neutrals don't have HP, while Player Monster( Hostile beings through) would be affected like Hostiles would be.
And i made some fixes, so this isn't another world, but a spin-off

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom