Story Fluffy Bunnikin's Snuggle Diary~

Pick a number. This is important, but I (Probably) won't say how!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Y'know, I'm sure Bunnikins would love it if Sif would "rubber" her- wait... I DONT KNOW WHAT GENDER BUNNIKINS IS?!- him/her behind the ear again. (S)he hasn't had a good leg thumpity-thumping in a while.

A magnificent day for Adventure: Day 14~

Sif dug a lot, and scooped up more Spores. We went right past a Beehive, being careful not to wake up anything nasty inside. And then, more digging.

Eventually, Sif got careless around some Hornets, and needed to Mirror out, BAM. She wasn't overly happy at the interruption, but she also looked like she could do with a breath of fresh air too.

She went back down, getting rid of Hornets and Vines on the way. One of the Hornets dropped this weird Armour, apparently is is pretty good. I wonder if Sif will get the Pants and Helmet too~

She didn't make it as far the next attempt, some Vines got to her from through the walls, BAM. That got a stronger reaction! Back down again...

Most of today has just been exploring the Jungle, and fighting Hornets. Not the most exhilarating, but at least it isn't that bad~

index.php

Y'know, I'm sure Bunnikins would love it if Sif would "rubber" her- wait... I DONT KNOW WHAT GENDER BUNNIKINS IS?!- him/her behind the ear again. (S)he hasn't had a good leg thumpity-thumping in a while.
I think Bunnikins is male.

A magnificent day for Adventure: Day 15~

It took a bit longer to get back to where Sif first retreated, but we made it eventually! We went past another Hive, again being careful not to disturb those inside.

A bit further down, and BAM, too many Hornets. Back to the Jungle Bed, set some stuff aside to free up pocket space, and back into the fray~

This exploration went as planned, and once Sif scooped up everything she had to leave behind before (You can't exactly pick up all the loose change things drop in a hurry, after all), she retreated to go back to Maxwell, as stuff needed to be put away properly. She had to leave some behind in the Jungle-Room's backup chest, but she managed to bring back most of it.

I enjoyed both the sunrise and Maxwell's petting as Sif put things away. Then, she made a Helmet, Pants and Hook (Called an Ivy Whip, apparently~) out of the Spores. She put them on, and the Old Cobalt Armor. They... Seemed to fit together, oddly enough.

Then, she told me she would be close-by, and hefted her Pickaxe. Maxwell went out to watch, and as Sif was digging in the nearby Pond, he fell in! Sif needed to pull him out, and he didn't move for a bit... But he woke up after Sif did something with their mouths, and he went back inside for the day.

I am now curled up on a tired Maxwell, and feel tired myself... It's been a while since I actually slept...

index.php

A magnificent day for Adventure: Day 15~

It took a bit longer to get back to where Sif first retreated, but we made it eventually! We went past another Hive, again being careful not to disturb those inside.

A bit further down, and BAM, too many Hornets. Back to the Jungle Bed, set some stuff aside to free up pocket space, and back into the fray~

This exploration went as planned, and once Sif scooped up everything she had to leave behind before (You can't exactly pick up all the loose change things drop in a hurry, after all), she retreated to go back to Maxwell, as stuff needed to be put away properly. She had to leave some behind in the Jungle-Room's backup chest, but she managed to bring back most of it.

I enjoyed both the sunrise and Maxwell's petting as Sif put things away. Then, she made a Helmet, Pants and Hook (Called an Ivy Whip, apparently~) out of the Spores. She put them on, and the Old Cobalt Armor. They... Seemed to fit together, oddly enough.

Then, she told me she would be close-by, and hefted her Pickaxe. Maxwell went out to watch, and as Sif was digging in the nearby Pond, he fell in! Sif needed to pull him out, and he didn't move for a bit... But he woke up after Sif did something with their mouths, and he went back inside for the day.

I am now curled up on a tired Maxwell, and feel tired myself... It's been a while since I actually slept...

index.php
I still think you should've taken this opportunity to kill Maxwell off.

Oh, well.

A magnificent day for Adventure: Day 16~

ARGLEBLAFUSHUGANUH! Not a good thing to wake up to!

Apparently, night had fallen as I slept, and the Moon had risen. A red Moon. Maxwell was still sitting in the chair, holding me close, and I could only see a little of the red light seeping in under the Door. Sif had left the Carrot with him as she worked, so I took a nibble... I seemed to help.

Well, turns out Sif had left for a moment to try and get the stuff from the Jungle Hut. When night fell, she came right back before she even made it there, out of concern for us. I'm glad she did, it turns out Zombies can open doors on a Blood Moon! And I'm only a defenseless lil' bun!

She popped in for a moment, before darting back out, Amazon flying. I crept after her slowly, to see what was happening.

There were a lot of Zombies. Some of them... Squelched. Lots of Demon Eyes too. And, all the dirt nearby had been leveled, must have been what Sif did during the day after the Pond.

Seeing all that, I quickly decided inside was safer. As I went back to Maxwell, Sif handed him some Dirt, to barricade the Doors. For the rest of the night, me and Maxwell cuddled up, and listened to the sounds of Sif fighting outside.

After a very long night, Sif knocked on the door, and Maxwell let her in. She seemed fairly okay, if a little out of breath. She grumbled something about no Trough, whatever that was.

The day after was spent thus: Maxwell slept, I went back to following Sif, and she went to empty the Jungle Hut's Chest. That done, she chopped down some Trees, and went down the Mineshaft near Max's hut.

One of these Crawdad creatures dropped a cool Yoyo, but apparently the Amazon is better~ Sif also found more Heart Crystals, that makes 10 so far! From what I heard, you can only use 15 before they stop making you tougher. Neat~

Sif is putting things away, we are off to the Jungle again once the sun sets~

index.php

Bunnikens is no longer affected by the Blood Moon! Hooray for the Magic Carrot! (No trough. I feel you pain, Sif. I feel your pain.)

#IBeatTheTwinsYetIStillHaveNoMoneyTroughAndMyBuddyGotItOnHisFirstBloodMoon
Mad.png

Last edited:
A magnificent day for Adventure: Day 17~

Sif found a big Tree in the Jungle, with a Chest in the middle. Well, another one. There are a few down here~ She opened it up, scooped the items out, and looked put out at what she found. Maybe she was hoping for something specific?

Anyway, more exploring, yet another Hive, and a Hornet dropped the Old Cobalt Helm for her! She put it on right away, it looks much cooler~ And then, some more exploring.

That was our entire night. As day broke, Sif felt something again, and went back to Maxwell. And there was no change... She seemed confused. So, she pulled out her Magical Map, and took a peek at it.

I find the map weird. It can track th3e location of Sif, Maxwell and Nathan with ease, but not nasties or the little bun-booty. Hmm...

Anywho, Sif saw that Nathan had moved in to the Dungeon Hut, because it had the Workbench. And, for whatever reason, there was a Traveling Merchant all the way over next to him. Welp.

Sif twitched a little, but sighed and got ready for the trip. I gave Maxwell a goodbye lick, and off to the Dungeon we went. It took most of the day, it was already noon by the time we reached the Merchant. Sif bought a Fishing Pole and Cement Mixer, then went back home.

Trade done, it was back to the Jungle. We are at the Jungle House now, I'm watching the sun set as Sif gets ready to hop down.

index.php

Back
Top Bottom