Xbox One Need friends to play with?

Gt is loganmaenle need help building blood moon farm also looking for slime and bat statute
[DOUBLEPOST=1430266472,1430266420][/DOUBLEPOST]Add me gt is loganmaenle
[DOUBLEPOST=1430266545][/DOUBLEPOST]ghtywhitey, post: 488646, member: 24026"]1.Gt: moocow TWINKIE
2. lets have fun, Want some loot?
3.I play randomly during the days, friend request me anytime[/QUOTE]
Add me gt is loganmaenle

Gt is loganmaenle need help building blood moon farm also looking for slime and bat statute
[DOUBLEPOST=1430266472,1430266420][/DOUBLEPOST]Add me gt is loganmaenle
[DOUBLEPOST=1430266545][/DOUBLEPOST]ghtywhitey, post: 488646, member: 24026"]1.Gt: moocow TWINKIE
2. lets have fun, Want some loot?
3.I play randomly during the days, friend request me anytime
Add me gt is loganmaenle[/QUOTE]
Sorry i posted in wrong thread. I have 360 version

1.Put your gamertag Agent C14
2.must have mic
3. 6am-9pm eastern standard time

Last edited:
Hell and good day to you all.
my name is jon and i am looking for some buddies to play terraria with i am looking to gather any hints and tips i can along the way. had this game about a month now on first hardmode.

my gamertag is gerkinman
and at the moment i am on during both day and evening randomly
for a few hours

GT is OdinsCall1,
Looking for people to slaughter Pumpkin Moon and farm the goodies. Mostly I just like watching the Pumking die in a right quick fashion. Advice on adjustments to make on my grinder I set up for it is welcome. Looking to start Frost Moon as soon as regular trusted players get geared as needed and get arena set up. On sporadically, usually at least once daily.

Please for the love of Cthulu have a mic and mind your manners.

Last edited:
My gamer tag is Mr MuFiN25 I could use any good things, I would like the best things possible please help

message me on xbox one. I am a regular gamer on terraria and will help with just about anything. gamertag: jb SPAWN

Hiya I'm a long time Terraria fan and have been playing since it's release on 360, then xbox one for the past year sporadically. I'm just looking for a solid group to farm Post-Planters bosses and events with.

I play xbox one most days for a few hours.

GT: Flowseidon831

1. noeySASQUATCH
2. I'm looking for people to join me in some Frost Moon farming. I have plenty of Naughty Presents to summon the event. My only requirements are for the players to be mature and have a mic/connect.
3. I'm usually on late afternoon/evening EST.

BigZoot, i'm going to try and add you tonight. I've beaten all the hardmode bosses so some frost moon farming sounds like fun.

1. GT karns1041
2. I've got the headset/mic combo that came with the xbox one. Just a heads up, I'm a grown man, got terraria for my daughters but they enjoy watching me play it.
3. 'm also usually on late evenings EST

I'm here looking for friends t "Hangout" with on the Xbox One version of Terraria, i have almost everything in the game, to calculate my percentage of my world done i'd say about 62%. You are free to message me at anytime :) cya on Terraria!

GamerTag: MrDwuky.

Console: Xbox One.

Reason for post: Just looking to hang out.

Back
Top Bottom