Story Fluffy Bunnikin's Snuggle Diary~

Pick a number. This is important, but I (Probably) won't say how!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
A magnificent day for Adventure: Day 17~

Sif found a big Tree in the Jungle, with a Chest in the middle. Well, another one. There are a few down here~ She opened it up, scooped the items out, and looked put out at what she found. Maybe she was hoping for something specific?

Anyway, more exploring, yet another Hive, and a Hornet dropped the Old Cobalt Helm for her! She put it on right away, it looks much cooler~ And then, some more exploring.

That was our entire night. As day broke, Sif felt something again, and went back to Maxwell. And there was no change... She seemed confused. So, she pulled out her Magical Map, and took a peek at it.

I find the map weird. It can track th3e location of Sif, Maxwell and Nathan with ease, but not nasties or the little bun-booty. Hmm...

Anywho, Sif saw that Nathan had moved in to the Dungeon Hut, because it had the Workbench. And, for whatever reason, there was a Traveling Merchant all the way over next to him. Welp.

Sif twitched a little, but sighed and got ready for the trip. I gave Maxwell a goodbye lick, and off to the Dungeon we went. It took most of the day, it was already noon by the time we reached the Merchant. Sif bought a Fishing Pole and Cement Mixer, then went back home.

Trade done, it was back to the Jungle. We are at the Jungle House now, I'm watching the sun set as Sif gets ready to hop down.

index.php
If can already afford sitting duck's fishing pole? Dang, she's rolling in dough, isn't she?

A magnificent day for Adventure: Day 18~

Well, that was unexpected! See, Sif has been digging the tunnel straight down. And Gravity does terrible things to her if she just falls all the way. So, she uses the Jump from the Cloud in a Bottle to stop the fall just before, and everything works!

I bring this up, because until she reaches the bottom, she just falls in a straight line. This is usually fine, she knocks away pests with the Amazon.

But... Apparently, as she dug the tunnel after a large cave, she didn't measure right, and left a ledge. BAM, back to the Jungle Hut to fix her legs. She looked slightly embarrassed, and rushed off to fix the tunnel quickly, hehe~

As she dug, she came across a pool of water right in the path of the Tunnel. Her solution? Sink to the bottom, and keep digging. When she started to run out of breath, she would dig out an Air Pocket, similar to her trick in the Ocean. Then, down again~

There was another Tree, Sif made the disappointed face again. Now I'm getting curious~

She popped back to empty her pockets, when the sun had just come up. And she pulled out her map, and saw a different Traveling Merchant had popped by today, again at the Dungeon. She hesitated, and Mirrored back to Max.

Hehe, she looked so silly when she realized she was out of Gold Coins, from the purchases yesterday! She blushed bright red, and said nothing as she closed the Chest she had stored them in. At least she realized before heading off to the Dungeon!

Rather than going back to the Jungle again, she spent the day shaping the Dirt just to the East of the house. I couldn't make any sense of it, so I just napped again... And woke up before nightfall!

index.php

A magnificent day for Adventure: Day 19~

Not much to report today. Sif continued to work with the Dirt, shaping it into this weird mess. She also knocked down Maxwell's hut, and rebuilt it higher up, where it is safer.

Then, she made a lot of thin Platforms out of Mahogany, and used them to make stairs! They started in this small dome she built in the Dirt, and continued up into the sky. She kept building well after day broke, and the Stairs reached so high in the end I couldn't even see the top! Good thing she has that Jump-trick to get down!

That done, she made some Dirt Walls for the dome, and fiddled with some Platform ledges inside. This has been a very relaxing day, I actually slept though most of it, and just saw the end results~

index.php

View attachment 84420 Either she's building an arena or a mansion.

Does she have, say, 200 health and , say, 10 defense? View attachment 84421
Well, if you reread the story, you can find out what armour she is wearing plus how much health she has...
index.php

If can already afford sitting duck's fishing pole? Dang, she's rolling in dough, isn't she?
Also, late response: Sitting Duck isn't thaaat expensive... especially considering that she hadn't bought much else, and Day 17 = about 7 hours of gameplay
index.php

Well, if you reread the story, you can find out what armour she is wearing plus how much health she has...
index.php

Also, late response: Sitting Duck isn't thaaat expensive... especially considering that she hadn't bought much else, and Day 17 = about 7 hours of gameplay
index.php

You inspired me to make my own custom emotes!
Big Grin.png

index.php

index.php
35 gold seems like a lot to me, but that's probably more since I'm used to ingame money being really tight.

~:cry:~:cry:~:cry:~:cry:~:cry: I miss so many posts...
[DOUBLEPOST=1447369117,1447369071][/DOUBLEPOST]anyway, as usual, Great job on the story Derunih

~:cry:~:cry:~:cry:~:cry:~:cry: I miss so many posts...
[DOUBLEPOST=1447369117,1447369071][/DOUBLEPOST]anyway, as usual, Great job on the story Derunih

I want in on this custom emoji business~:)

REALLY BAD

Could you not quad-post, please?

Anyhoo, if you're asking for me or someone else to make you custom emoticons, this really isn't the place. I find them tedious, so I only make them for friends. Someone has a thread somewhere around here for taking requests, I'll give you the link if I find it.

35 gold seems like a lot to me, but that's probably more since I'm used to ingame money being really tight.

Also, Derunih's basing this off his current playthrough, which is on Expert Mode if I remember correctly, so money drops in greater amounts.

I missed 3 chapters. Stupid alerts. Also, great job on the story! I remember Sif has used 12 heart crystals and should have enough defence for the Eye.

A magnificent day for Adventure: Day 20~

Today was another slow day. Sif went into Crafting mode after the dome was done, and made a Platinum Pickaxe, Tungsten Axe and Hammer, and Platinum Pocketwatch. Upgrades all around!

Next came Mahogony Chests. Some were from the Houses in the middle of the Jungle, some were made to make extra room. And they all went into the dome, arranged in neat little rows~

Can you guess what Sif did for the rest of the night, and all of today? That's right, moving stuff between Chests. Before, she just kinda dumped her stuff in whichever was closest. Today, she organized them, so she can actually find stuff!

Mid way through, another Merchant came, and at the right house this time! Sif bought a Black Counterweight, and Maxwell had a nice long chat about far off places. Apparently, Sifs adventures are starting to be talked about~

By the sounds of it, she is almost done with the Chests, and plans to head out tonight once she is. That was a nice bit of relaxation... But after all that exploring, it was kind boring...

Huh. I never used to get bored before.

index.php

I KNOW HOW THE STORY WILL GO!1!!!!1!!1!1!11!1!1!1!1!1!
BUNNIKINS WILL SEE THE EYE OF CTHULU AND SIF WILL BE TOO SCARED TO FIGHT IT AND BUNNIKINS WILL GO UP TO IT AND SAY "YOUBIGFATEVILJERKPARTOFAFACEHOWDAREYOUSCAREMYSIFIWILLFARTSMOKEINTOYOUREYEUNTILYOULEAVEUSALONEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHDIEBUGUGLYDUMBPARTOFAHEAD"

EDIT: Sorry 'bout that, that was my mind acting of its own acco- I mean my imaginary little brot- I mean my REAL little broth- I mean why does this have to be so complicated....

Back
Top Bottom