Votes: 1 50.0%
  • could be better

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • not that good

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • awfull

Votes: 1 50.0%

• Total voters
I always thought that there should be wings that correspond with the console and mobile exclusive sets. the names should be the dragon wings, titan booster, and the spectral veil. that being said, there's an item that wouldn't be a console and mobile exclusive, that I want to talk about more.

theres an item that I came up with, the twin Avalon. its made out of 2 broken heroes swords, 15 hallowed bars, 20 souls of light, 20 souls of night, 15 souls of might, and 10 chlorophyte . it would have a similar attack pattern to the arkhalis, but with a larger range, and it would fire two projectiles. one would do half the damage of the twin Avalon, travel behind you, and spin. the second one would peirce enemies, do the same amount of damage as the sword, travel in front of you, and this projectile is straight. both projectiles would also be gold in color, and they would like a completed version of the broken heroes sword. the tooltip would say "you feel as though the idea for this sword wasn't yours". the guide would also have a line about the twin Avalon, saying "I remember the old days, when I used to fight bosses like you did, with a very special weapon that I came up with" the sword would also do 95 damage. it would have weak knockback, a 8% critical strike chance, and a use time rivaling the fetid baghnakhs.the best modifier would be legendary. it wouldn't have the greatest range, but the projectiles would make up for that. I worked hard on this idea, so feel free to comment on how I could improve on this idea, and make it better.

Last edited:
No! Not the Wall of Text!

Anyways, we have enough Console and Mobile exclusive content. And 505 Games is in charge of those editions, not Redigit.

No! Not the Wall of Text!

Anyways, we have enough Console and Mobile exclusive content. And 505 Games is in charge of those editions, not Redigit.
I appreciate the feedback. ill edit my post, but what do you think about the twin Avalon. like I said, that's not a version exclusive.

Back
Top Bottom